I'm the first non-Brazilian person to travel backwards through time!

>I'm the first non-Brazilian person to travel backwards through time!

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS JOKE MEAN

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead_Masks_Case
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A Brazilian mastered time travel shortly before/after that episode.

Correction: the second one.

>Or one of those superbabies from Brazil

Maybe it was a callback to this. Or this was a callforward to that.

Maybe he means Brazilians live like people did in the past?

reminder, the person who posts sneed is an underaged /asp/ and Sup Forums spammer from india

How autistic do you have to be to take anonymous posts seriously?

>sneed

That might be a Boys From Brazil reference.

>classic Simpsons was pretentious

you've posted this image 1200 times

Sneed was born in Brazil and emigrated to the United States to work for Chuck in his Fuck and Suck business.

He traveled back in time to invest in some good stocks and get the necessary money to buy the business from Chuck and instead open his dream Feed and Seed business.

This makes sense that a terrible forced meme was made by an underaged b&

>I'm the first non-Sneed to run a feed and seed!
What the FUCK did Homer mean by this?

It's a joke as to how the Brazilians jettisoned themselves backwards 100 years in time by adopting communist ideals.

homer = chuck ?????

I sneed feed chucked?

Brazilian here, I am literally a superhuman, ama guys.

Stop replying to yourself, Frinkiac.

you're fucking worse you dumb cunt

>The first time Homer travels back in time, he was originally supposed to state "I'm the first non-fictional character to travel backwards through time".[4] The line was later changed from "non-fictional" to "non-Brazilian". Groening was confused as to the reason for the change, since he liked the original so much. In fact, he did not even understand what the new line implied.[6]

I always assumed it was a reference to the fact that there's a debate over wether it was the Wright brothers or some brazilian guy the were the first to fly (look it up yourself, I'm bedposting).
The joke is that Homer is acknowledging that before he did something as ludicrous as going backwards in time, there's still a brazilian that did it before him.

>"I'm the first non-fictional character to travel backwards through time"
What is the joke here? That Homer thinks he's real?

It's some reference to a brazilian dance about time travel

Here you go

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead_Masks_Case

Brazilian here
I have no idea

yeah I was about to post this. First thing that came to my mind as well.

It makes no sense because the dates are not debated, what is debated is that the Wright brothers didn't prove their plane was capable of flying on its own until after Santos Dummont publicly displayed his airplane flying, even though they patented it before.

quiet, you!

Can you explain the Sneed/Chuck "joke"?

The joke takes the form of "Wwwxyz's Fxyz and Sxyz", meaning the last few letters ("xyz") of the person's name ("Wwwxyz") is attached to the letters "F" and "S" to form a rhyme with the name.

For example:
* Sneed's Feed and Seed
* Lourend's Fend and Send
* Altault's Fault and Salt
* Bucher's Future and Suture
* Bew's Few and Sew
* Dank's Frank and Sank
* Wang's Fang and Sank

Therefore phrase "Formerly Chuck's" implis that the store was named "Chuck's Fuck and Suck", without actually saying it outright.

i always just thought it was an intentionally absurd statement, and it was just funny for being random

reminder: the person who spams this in every simpsons-related thread is a closeted sneedposter and should be banned on sight

has to be

Big, if true

Last night I was the first non-Brazilian person to fuck & suck your sister.