Whats the closest thing we currently have to a Joi?

Whats the closest thing we currently have to a Joi?
Cells

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GCICGJhfjM0
youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

interlinked

My mom

I unironically would

Fleshlight and VR.

Alexa, Siri, Cortana.
None of which are any good.

did they name her jerk off instructions on purpose?

youtube.com/watch?v=GCICGJhfjM0

This

this makes me think of what a very basic joi would be
and im picturing a bot that chats with you and keeps uptodate with you. you talk to her and say stuff and she remembers everything you say and stores it and shit. but basically it would just be a conversation bot that, unlike other conversation bots, remembers what you have typed and puts certain words or phrases together. So if for example you say, I went to see the new BR today." She would 1) know that you were talking about BR2049 and 2) maybe respond saying "Did you enjoy it, I remember you seemed to be fond of the first?" shit like that. no lights no holograms just the ai

I was literally thinking this the whole movie

holy fuck watching this gave me chills. are we finally crossing the uncanny valley?

this has to exist already right?

One of the main ideas in Blade Runner 2049 was that replicants/autistic people can become human/non-autistic and have relationships with real people and have children.

You would be better off if you stopped engaging in adoration of a non-real waifu.

siri and google

Realistically how much farther away are we from having hologram ai waifus like joi? Within cells interlinked.

Yes.

lucid dreaming tbqh

how far away are we from changing air molecules into different colors?

God damn it why am I seriously considering looking up prices on this thing I just had sex yesterday what the fuck is wrong with me

could this be more depressing

if it was hidden camera documentary and longer