Please tell me you ordered one of these. You do identity as Sup Forums, right?

Please tell me you ordered one of these. You do identity as Sup Forums, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Bates-Strike-Waterproof-Tactical-Black/dp/B00T3ITUJC/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1508385954&sr=1-1&nodeID=7147441011&psd=1&keywords=Bates Men's 6 Inch Strike Side Zip Waterproof Tactical Boot
ebay.com/gds/The-Foolproof-Way-to-Finding-Your-True-Shoe-Size-/10000000177630037/g.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll probably wear it over my scorpion jacket

is it this one that zips all the way up?

imagine wearing one of these on top of your scorpion jacket

girls wouldn't be able to resist. fresh, hot puss available to you everywhere you go

If you're not Ryan Gosling, you will just look like a school shooter.

You're supposed to sow a Scorpion onto this one, dummy
And in case anyone is wondering nothing is shopped in that screenshot; this is a still frame of the advertisement on goybook

What...what if you wore the three wolf shirt underneath it all, too?

You're better off getting a coat that's very similar instead of the actual design from the movie. Same thing with the drive jacket. It's cool, just don't get one with a scorpion on it.

I unironically want one

Where do I get one of these.

no, I'm still looking for that tripple X coat.

He looks like Masketta Man on the right.

I'm a retard and, without reading the text, thought it was advertising a jacket with those two pictures of Ryan Gosling printed on it and I was seriously considering getting it.
yes

this would look fucking retarded on anyone but Vin Diesel as Xander

wtf it's only $200 why is it so cheap?

Because it's a knock off. Basically a Halloween costume

>just don't get one with a scorpion on it.
Yeah get one with a Final Fantasy monster on it instead

Has anyone unironically found a good place to buy this jacket? I want one.

The company that made the one used in the movie were selling it for $540

i can't wait to see you fat retards walking around in this.

hmm
maybe this will make people stop bullying me

>Behemoth biting your nipples

That's pretty slick. I've been thinking of making my own inspired jacket. Really dig the big animal patch.
Also, to complete the BR2049 look, you'll want these sweet boots. I'm 'mirin. amazon.com/Bates-Strike-Waterproof-Tactical-Black/dp/B00T3ITUJC/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1508385954&sr=1-1&nodeID=7147441011&psd=1&keywords=Bates Men's 6 Inch Strike Side Zip Waterproof Tactical Boot

>sharing link so they completely sell out before I can buy them
DELETE THIS

desu I actually do want to buy one, but I dont want people to mention the movie if I were to wear it

Still too cheap for a shearling coat.

Any decent one would be 1k+

You're better off just buying a good quality jacket that looks similar. It'll look better, cost less, be better quality and be less autistic

this is correct. Can't wear this because it's a movie coat but a top coat or something of that nature will give you similar look. Just make sure you're in a city when wearing it so you don't look like a mega autist

Do you really want me to delete it user? I will if you'd like.

Any more and you wouldn't be able to cash in on 15 year olds.

Any recommendations?

The one in the movie wasn't real shearling either, it was "laminated cotton". I don't think it was supposed to be either because sheep would be extinct or super rare

>$540
HIGHLY doubt it. Too cheap.

>an expensive prop looked good on ryan gosling
>this cheap chinese replica should look the same on me

Reminds me a bit of the Bane jacket

you actually went to see this retarded movie?

tbf some of these could be Halloween costumes.

Looks alright on the dog.

There are a few articles with recommendations. Just google Ryan Gosling Blade Runner jacket

Yeah it was genuinely enjoyable

Anyone bought any of their jackets? of course its knockoffs but is the quality decent enough?

>current year
>seeing Hollywood movies

wew

are you the dumbest nigga in the world?

how do I know the width for my foot??

they are cheaply made and will not look good on you, because you are not a movie star or a video game character

>current year
>seeing any movies

According to what I know, there is only standard and wide sizing. If you've ever had to buy wide shoes, go extra wide (XW) with your shoe size. I'm not sure how these will fit, but going by the fact that these are professional work boots meant for law enforcement, they ought to be true to size rather than specific brand sizing.
To determine the width of your foot, measure across the widest part of your foot. Here's a sizing guide that might help, scroll down to width: ebay.com/gds/The-Foolproof-Way-to-Finding-Your-True-Shoe-Size-/10000000177630037/g.html
Hope that helps.

I'm too broke right now anyway

nothing more depressing than the time i discovered some dude who would spend thousands upon thousands of dollars to dress like james bond in the recent 007 movies, like talking 10s of thousands of dollars on overpriced bullshit

>tfw fell for r9k's NEET memes

Not a NEET just had some unexpected expenses that killed my bank account for a week or two

Asian guy pulls it off 10/10

But the clothes Bond wore in the recent movie are nice as fuck. Spending that much without being able to have your own taste is lame though.

>dog refused to put on the gloves
fuckin pleb

>tfw no autistic Drive gf

But there are no women in that image..?

Assuming a woman was dressed as driver, she wouldn't have understood the movie and just saw it as an easy costume to make and wear

Well give me the fucking link, retard.
I ain't typing all that in.

Am I crazy or is this inspired by Lady Vengeance? Either way its cool in both movies.

Anyone have the one with the chick in ripped fishnet stockings? If remember correctly, she even timestamped it for Sup Forums. Also no Kojima.

I have literally never worn a coat or jacket IRL outside of attending a wedding because it never gets colder than t-shirt weather here.

Did they even try with this? Was this made by someone who is colorblind?

I live on the northeast coast of the U.S. and I have a relatively fat friend who says that it's never jacket whether despite the fact that it snows and goes below freezing all the fucking time.

>Please tell me you ordered one of these
I'm not a gay autist like you OP

Yeah holy shit I'd definitely wear the left, I wouldn't touch the right with a 10 foot pole.

I have never seen snow in my life.

I have to say the collar reminds me of dirty shag carpet