Peace and Love on the Planet Earth>Giant Woman>Other Songs>>>>>>>>Stronger Than You>>>>>>>Literal shit>>>>>>>What's the...

Peace and Love on the Planet Earth>Giant Woman>Other Songs>>>>>>>>Stronger Than You>>>>>>>Literal shit>>>>>>>What's the use of Feeling (Blue)

You cannot argue with that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30TPy_AywAY
youtube.com/watch?v=V_q1SdaWLlw
youtube.com/watch?v=Uihc7b-1OSo&ab_channel=TeeracK
youtube.com/watch?v=vGnWzdDAXu0
youtube.com/watch?v=6RD5pTxXCXE&user=cartoonnetwork
youtube.com/watch?v=yUuEYM9vjlw
youtube.com/watch?v=ets51kNh9X8
youtube.com/watch?v=qW_sd4GYsR4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I agree with your top and bottom choices. Also, "We're On The Run" is worth mentioning.

I'd rate it higher than shit on grounds that the pearls make my dingle tingle

>get Patti Freaking LuPone as Yellow Diamond
>Pearl's VA teases a duet with her
>expecting... something? a powerful villain song? a witty back and forth with Yellow Pearl? Anything other than What's the Use of Feeling (Blue)

But it's just the F.U.N. song.

What a whiny, spoiled, entitled piece of shit fan you are. The crew works their ass off on this show and it's never enough for you

lol

Here Comes a Thought = Love Like You > Its over isn't it > everything else

So you're saying that the Pearls turn you to diamond?

>Worst song
>Not Dear Old Dad
Opinion discarded

I don't know if I would put whats the point of feeling (blue) quite that low.

Love Like You>Peace and Love on the Planet Earth>Strong in the Real Way>Giant Woman>Do It for Him>Other songs>>>>>>>>>>>Stronger than You>literal shit>Here Comes a Thought>What's the Use of Feeling, Blue?

>Let me Drive my Van into your Heart.
>Comet
>Everything else

Accurate.

Although honestly I'd put Stronger Than You above It's Over, but not by much.

I don't get Sup Forums's hate for Feeling Blue. I just marathoned the series for the first time and it's easily one of the best songs in the show.
Most of the shows songs are aweful, and it's one of the few that could be said to be okay.

youtube.com/watch?v=30TPy_AywAY
This is song>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anything from SU

Here Comes a Thought > What Can I Do For You? > that song Greg was singing right before he met Rose > Peace and Love on the Planet Earth > Stronger than You > I forget the rest >>>>>> Feeling Blue

youtube.com/watch?v=V_q1SdaWLlw

Emmy nomination >>> everything in this thread

Giant Women reminds me of the What's new scooby doo opening too much

>Peace and Love on the Planet Earth
If you like this song plz shove a shotgun barrel into your stomach then pull the trigger.

How are you all forgetting What Can I Do For You? Also what was the song while Pearl is training Connie? That was great too.

Amethyst's song during the Sardonyx bomb was pretty weak, especially given how short it was.

ALL STEVEN UNIVERSE SONGS ARE AT LEAST ABOVE AVERAGE

Peace and Love is master tier

btw when is Grimes gonna get on this show, jus saying

I guess it reinforces your point, I can't remember Amethyst having a song during that arc.

>Mr Greg songs not top tier
How can you even look at yourself?

Why is everything about the diamonds so disappointing? This was supposed to be her big villain song and it was a complete flop.

I haven't watched any of the Steven Bomb episodes.

How many new songs are there?

What the fuck? I came back from feeling blue thinking that was the fucking hypest shit ever. The bells at the beginning, The giant beats emphasizing yd's words, the atmosphere, the clockwork orange-esque synth in the military-like "won't it be grand" part. I felt like it sums up the diamonds perfectly.

Can someone please let on what you think is so shit about it?

Just the one if I recall right.

The same reason Sup Forums loves Peace and Love on the Planet Earth, shit taste.

Peridot's VA can't fucking sing, neither can Garnet's.

Pearl's VA is too good for the show, all her songs are the best.

>people actually like Garnet songs
Stronger than You was only good because the episode was hype, the song itself wasn't that great.

And I couldn't even understand anything she was saying for Just a Thought.

People would agree this song is the best, I don't even skip it when it comes up on shuffle.

Those hands.

But peace and love on the planet earth was also good

What's the use of Feeling Blue is a fantastic song, but the worst for singalong.

I still looped that song 20+ times on YT because I love the music and everything else about it.

My nigga. I also it's a nice tune.

Agreed

I think most of the complaints were how awful the lyrics were.

What were so bad about them?

>expecting Sup Forums to have good taste
They like Steven Universe, user. What did you expect?

This honestly isn't about spiting other people's taste, I just want some light as to why they dislike it so much so that maybe I can better expand my understanding of other people's opinions and maybe re-evaluate my own as I see fit

I'm just joshing. Who would comment on a show they didn't like just to bitch?

>Sup Forums

>all these shit song choices
>no one mentions need a little change
Sup Forums

that came out right around mr greg, so no one remembers it

Stronger Than You is still GOAT for me. Nothing since that has passed the pure catharsis of that episode

Just contrairian faggots.

>You cannot argue with that

....We can argue about anything.

One, really.

Peace and love on planet earth>Love like you>here comes a though>giant woman>everything else cause I already forgot what those songs sounded like

>Music is an alien concept to peridot and steven has to teach it to her
>There supposedly is no music in homeworld
>Diamonds just fucking sing because
Garbage continuity confirmed.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uihc7b-1OSo&ab_channel=TeeracK

WoY >>>>>>>>>>>>> Steven Universe.

I dunno, I don't think I can say I really like any of the songs. I'm not good at describing stuff like this, but they all kind of have this sameyness to them, I guess? A very similar kind of structure?

nah

I think you just blocked out the actually bad songs in the show, like Tower of Mistakes

Giant Woman isn't bad but its worst than Stronger than You and multiple song you don't even name like Steven and the Stevens

What does Peridot know? She might be like a year old. Steven may be the first person (including gems) she ever had a conversation with in her life; she was hatched knowing what she was for (checking on the Cluster), did some studying and was despatched to Earth. That could be her entire life up until she actually showed up at the Galaxy Warp!

Would go a long way to explain why she was so impressionable.

...In a way, the Gems are a lot like MTO's from Transformers - Made To Order soldiers who are born in Spark form, frozen immediately, and only thawed out and installed in ready-made bodies when they are needed for a battle. As they are thawed, they get relevant data installed into their minds, get up, are given a gun and sent out after being told to be brave. Some of those guys lived for a total of about five minutes.

How could you tell? They are born as grown-ups. I hope it becomes a plot point: "Peridot's birthday party".

>All these tasteless plebs

Feeling Blue and Let me drive my Van into your Heart are the only good sons in the show. It's Over Isn't It might reach average, but apart from them the songs in the show are fucking garbage. Especially ukulele-heavy songs like Giant Woman and Peace and Love.

Here comes a thought is low tier as fuck. The least memorable SU song

I loved it too. It's just Sup Forums thinking if they hate things other people like, it makes them look tough, even though we're literally talking about our preferences in childrens' cartoons.

Pearl songs > Steven songs > Everyone else's songs

No we can't

>implying lower class gems have the same privileges as the Diamoas

Do it for her is the actual best song.

Strong in the Real Way is good too, but feels like it's missing another Pearl verse.

I absolutely love it too. It's so grand and alien

>Implying they will ever harness this story to its full potential
From everything I saw they could rename SU to "It could have been great"

What's the Use of Feeling Blue does have a slight alien feel to it though. Especially the bits with the Pearls and how the backing music is put together.

Plus, Peridot is a young gem only built for science. Music and Entertainment likely will only ever be enjoyed by the upper class gems like Diamonds.

>Implying they will ever harness this story to its full potential

If they did it would keep branching like a fractal.

>a young gem only built for science

>She is easily the smartest being on Earth
>She is maybe the smartest gem they made in thousands of years
>The only reason she seems kinda dumb sometimes is because, again, she was born pretty much yesterday

Notice how most gems are outright not very smart. They do not handle deception well at all, for instance.
...Kinda autistic, really.

this guy's right.

Does she say a "A Lapis Terraforms"?

If so I think that's pretty awesome, imagining them flying over the planet like angels but ultimately being the ones to put the nails in the coffin for that world

I always felt like Be Wherever You Are gets overlooked a lot , mainly because it's from an episode that most people don't like. On the Run kinda gets overlooked too, but that's more because everyone remembers the second half of the episode more.

That being said, I think Love Like You is my absolute favorite, with a number of songs right behind it. The only songs I really don't like are Dear Old Dad and Tower of Mistakes.

>life and death and death and death and death and death and death and death and death and war on the moon
how could it be wrong with such inspiring lyrics

What Can I Do For You is the best song in steven universe bar none you commies

No love for full disclosure or strong in the real way?

Feeling blue gets better if you listen to it a few times.

The timing and the harmony and the progression is all really weird and alien but it's actually pretty good.

It's too bad about the misnomer since 'terraforming' means 'making like Earth'.

Yes!

Much love.

youtube.com/watch?v=vGnWzdDAXu0

I'm fairly certain there hasn't been a single mention of the best SU song in this entire thread

youtube.com/watch?v=6RD5pTxXCXE&user=cartoonnetwork

The only SU songs I really don't like are Mr. Greg and Strong in the Real Way. What's the use of Feeling Blue is intentionally strange sounding though so I can understand people not liking it.

english precedes humanity in this universe, funnily enough

>Garnet VA can't sing
She's literally a professional vocalist you moron

Eh.

If the gems automatically adapt to the local gravity, I am prepared to accept they can adapt to whatever language the other person speaks.

>neither can Garnet's.

youtube.com/watch?v=yUuEYM9vjlw

>objectively best songs, in order:
Love Like You (best everything)
Peace and Love on the Planet Earth (best musicality and catchiness)
Stronger Than You (best atmosphere)
Do It for Him
Giant Woman
Here Comes a Thought
It's Over Isn't It
What's the Use of Feeling

They're not even my favorite songs, just the ones that I think had the most effort and came out better in my vision.

Honestly the only song I really cared for was Stronger Than You

youtube.com/watch?v=ets51kNh9X8

Dragged down by mediocre lyrics, but it's my favorite beyond that.

She would know about it, if it was an upper class gem thing, much like she knew about pearls.

No

That's pretty much obvious.
Doesn't even really need to be said.

Pearl is literally the best singer.
Deedee is too good.

Yellow Diamond's VA cannot fucking sing.

lmao you're a complete retard, yellow diamonds VA is a broadway star.

co really does have worst taste.

It's because of the crystals.

YD sings bad on purpose to make BD feel bad.

Just because you're a Broadway superstar, doesn't mean the musical director cannot be shit.

Ok, well she did a shitty job.

sure she can't

youtube.com/watch?v=qW_sd4GYsR4

Be wherever you are is my personal favorite.

only good thing that ever came out of a Lars and Sadie episode

Here Comes a Though > Stronger Than You > Peace and Love on the Planet Earth > Love Like You > Be Werever You Are > the rest...

The What's the use of Feeling (Blue) had a great conception, but the execution is what I don't like.