Things have been pretty crazy lately and I murdered several innocent people...

Things have been pretty crazy lately and I murdered several innocent people. But it's fine because I wrote a song about how it made me feel.

Exactly whom did he murder

People act like he murdered the Rubies/doomed them to an eternity in space even though the were shown to be fine

steven himself has already said explicitly that they're gonna save the rubies in the next episode

>Gems
>Innocent

Poofing != Shattering

He murdered her with the weapon that was specifically designed not to murder?

And another one for good measure.

poofed by peridot

corrupted by her own retarded self

Steven instigated the whole thing. And according to US law, if you commit a crime, anyone that dies during it is your fault.

What crime did Steven commit?

I miss all the magic stuff in S1 that wasn't neccesarily connected to the Gems.

Attacking Jasper.

he tried to help her as soon as he saw she was getting corrupted

Being too adorable.

Steven tried to reach out to Jasper multiple times, she refused to listen and attacked him at every single opportunity, and she got so caught up in her delusions that she raped a dog and got space AIDS.

After forcing her into a situation where she had no choice but to fuse. It's like if you attack someone, they pull out a gun and accidentally shoot themselves in the foot. Who's fault is it?

THAT BASTARD!

steven never never attacked her. the times he fought against her was to protect himself or others

Steven and the Stevens is the only good lyrical song that came out of this show.

Except for maybe the end theme.

Classic suicide by Crystal Gem.

woops

Theirs.

>BLM Commie
>Attacked Steven
Deserved it.

A lot of the drama in Steven Universe completely undermines itself when it tries to go for a human like drama over violence and death, when you have to break apart their very rock-souls to be permanently rid of them.
Doubled up by the fact Sugar still loves gag humor applied to them regardless.

>Rubies were abandoned
>A third of an episode was focused on the guilt of them, Jasper, and Bismuth
>It's okay, they're still within the inner Milky Way! And Jasper suuuuure was a mess you guys, right? *laughtrack*

While the one Sugar can't play off is completely ignored.

But that someone is literary officer of military intervention forces.
I think no US law regulates the guerrilla activity in a case of invasion, especialy not seen and not acknowlieged by officals.

Jasper a good Gem. Getting her life on track nd dindu nuffin. Gid money fo mah kindergarten.

>someone confronts you
>you pull out your gun and shoot yourself in the leg
>they are now responsible and you can sue them
wtf I love AMERICA now!!!

You see it's funny because you are actually talking about black people.

>While the one Sugar can't play off is completely ignored.
What's that one?

Actually I believe Amethyst instigated the attack, so technically its a case of sororicide.