What are some other shows that got cancelled because Trump and every single person who voted for him is racist...

What are some other shows that got cancelled because Trump and every single person who voted for him is racist? How many more innocent celebrities need to have their careers ruined before we impeach Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kWxfn0grqkY
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/chelsea-handlers-netflix-show-canceled-2-seasons-1050194
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did Chelsea's show get canned? I hate that vapid, abortion-loving cunt.

lol

Nothing more pathetic than an aging whore.

Lol the show wasn't cancelled. She turned down doing another season.

Handler isn't funny and I'm sure her show was shit but she has great tits and that puts her a step above any perma-triggered alt-right crybaby.

Yup, cancelled about 4 hrs ago.

See ya bitch!!

Based Gavin

youtube.com/watch?v=kWxfn0grqkY

Duck dynasty

This nigga is a fraud. Same as Richard Spencer.

Fuck off.

>She turned down doing another season.

I honestly can't past the video of her drinking piss on a boat, what a disgusting whore

Phil Robertson will have a new show on CRTV starting the end of this month. Same network as Steven Crowder and now Gavin McInnes.

whatever you gotta tell yourself, bluhair

She is saving face. There's no way they would have given her a 3rd season. Now fuck off back to where u came from witch lover.

She made a mistake leaving E!

Except Gavin McInnes openly hates white supremacists.

it really actives my schadenfreude.

all those political dramas and other shows setting up storylines depending on hillary to win.Especially that CBS show with Tea Leoni as Not Hillary, the blonde female secretary of state.

(((Gavin McInnes)))

anything believing anything coming from Vice is a fucking idiot.

Bill Wilson ass nigga.

He's a fraud, and Vice is a front.

Nice tryshill.

>Lol the show wasn't cancelled.

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/chelsea-handlers-netflix-show-canceled-2-seasons-1050194

>Chelsea Handler's Netflix Show Canceled After 2 Seasons

>The streaming giant has canceled its first talk show after a two-season run.

He hasn't worked at Vice for years.

Most leftist TV was saved by Trump. Colbert, Kimmel, Trevor Noah, Samantha Bee, etc. were in the tank until he got elected and suddenly surged to the front. It sparked Comedy Central to greenlight yet another anti-GOP conservative show The Opposition.

He's still full of shit.

Are you people really this gullible?

I live very close to Vice headquarters, and someone heavily fliered my neighborhood with anti Gavin McInnis and the 'Proud Boys' fliers last week.

It's some WWE ass shit.

Anyone who falls this shit....I've got a bridge for sale that would be a great investment.

Once you go black... your show ain't coming back.

I hate leftists, but I also hate Gavin.

Got any Alex Jones links?

>Crowder
>Go from doughy-looking awkward baby-faced man-child to ripped smooth-talking chad in last year or so

On a serious note I met him at my college. He's very smug, takes himself very seriously, and a HUGE zionist (was at a campus GOP rally to condemn an anti-israel boycotter making a speech). He does some good work (i.e. the antifa undercover stuff) but also is a retard on climate change and needs to be more amicable in person

Wtf I love dove now!

Psychiatrists are discussing putting Trump derangement syndrome in the DSMV. It's that bad

>alex jones

Another fraud

Nice try