It's time to come forward Sup Forums. Who have you raped?

It's time to come forward Sup Forums. Who have you raped?

Own it.

#MeToo

what kind of idiot would fall for this?

Whole #metoo sex scandal is an overblown distraction.

Remember trust nothing coming from the media/Hollywood/Silicon Valley/celebrities

kek, i haven't voluntarily spoken to a female in 3 years. no point unless you're a 10/10 chad

I raped my left hand about an hour ago, felt pretty good lads

General Michael Hayden here. I did 9/11 along with General Richard Myers, General Hugh Shelton, Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, James Woolsey, George Tenet, Louis Freeh & George H.W. Bush.

On the evening of 9/11, we performed a standard ritual sacrifice of 7 toddlers & a pregnant woman by skinning them alive, then we raped their corpses. Hail Lucifer.

Numales

Who did BDH rape??!!???!

Betas desperate for pussy.

I fucked a bird on garies once. Does that count?

Translation: I had sexual intercourse with a female who had taken the drug known as MDMA. Does that count as rape?

Appreciated bro, had no idea what the fuck he was saying

I appreciate its gender neutrality.
One less thing that's annoying.

Holy shit is she talking to her dad?

what's wrong about this? she's not acting hysterical, not accusing anybody without evident. she's literally saying "take responsibility for your actions."

I love how these nitwits act like they've never told a joke at someone's expense in their lives.

>encouraging abusers to contact their victims and their families

I honestly thought he was making a joke about fucking a pigeon because he was so high on something

>non-consensual sexual advances
>hitting on somebody and getting turned down is now as bad as committing forcible penetrative rape

clown world

don't think that's what she means

>This is a time of reckoning

a rapist calling up their victim and saying "hey remember that time I raped you? yeah sorry" would be fucking horrible for the victim and if the rapist senses how vulnerable just that makes them would encourage them to try and manipulate them further, non-shit advice would be turn yourself into an authority

I like how Hollywood thinks the same sketchy shit that happens to them happens to all women

Also that sexual assault in Hollywood is limited to females

>no point unless you're a 10/10 chad
nice coping mechanism, reminder only the bottom 3% of men are virgins

oh, i didn't think about that

The message in OP isn't limited to male on female assault. There's no mention of gender.

point at this faggot and laugh

#metoo

It’s only come to my attention that, when I was a young budding cinephile and watching Gravity with a friend and some other friends of his, that I made some probably unwelcome advances.

This was back in my Tumblr days, when I was even lonelier than I am now. Me and one of the friends, a cute thicc girl named Michelle, had got into a pretty good conversation and I thought we were making a connection. Multiple times I reached for her hand, seemingly not noticing that she pulled it away each time.

When I got home I Facebook stalked her. Turned out she had a bf.

She became a Homestuck a couple years later, when I realized Homestuck and its fans were fucking terrible.

If Drumpf doesn't come clean and admit he has abused women we will impeach him. #WeToo

That message isn't but the #metoo campaign definitely is

Holy shit he did it

I just love mummy! Do as she says Sup Forums!!!

Enjoy your child support you fucking fag

>mfw she outs her dad

Shit I was wondering what that crap was when one roastie wrote "me too" as her status on kikebook, and got a bunch of "sad" likes.

I have a half a heart to write the same just for the keks

Oh, yeah, fair enough.
I was just talking in the context of the OP.
Also, it'd be pretty good if dudes started stepping up and calling out predatory women in the industry.
Unfortunately they'd just get laughed at and told to be quiet/more manly.