The state of women nowadays that they try to gain pity points through #MeToo

>the state of women nowadays that they try to gain pity points through #MeToo

WHAHAPPENED?

Women like being the center of attention or piggy-backing off of any kind of attention. Should've realized this in high school when this shit was happening all the time.

They don't "like" being the center of attention, they evolved to NEED to be the center of attention. They are parasites and have no empathy with their hosts. The only feelings they are capable of are envy and rage.

It's a proud American tradition dating back to Salem

I just posted a story about my junk being grabbed by ladyboys unwanted with the hashtag, we'll see who I piss off.

Well that's too bad

They're literally just bragging that they're attractive enough for men to want to "sexually harrass" them

It's already being deemed problematic by black twitter so it'll die out in a couple of days

>muh fallen action heros

kys american. you have no future. russia won.

>I would say the same thing, just to be polite. Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous. I was raised in Japan. I was schooled in martial arts. I was given the title of master. They take a movie “The Last Samurai.” They have a 5-foot-2-inch little guy, whether he was straight or gay, I don’t know. I don’t care. He had never been to Japan. He doesn’t speak Japanese. He has never held a sword. They make him the Last Samurai. We got 450,000 phone calls [laughs] from everybody in the world saying, “That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?” Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it. It’s just a classic example of Hollywood and the politics.

what did he mean by this

Steven Seagal is not only the greatest KGB agent that ever lived, surpassing even Putin himself. He's also the blackest white blues musician alive, he grew up playing the blues in Chicago in the 50's, he used to sit in with Muddy Waters and Howlin Wolf.

>nowadays

>I was raised in Japan
>When Seagal was five years old, his parents relocated to Fullerton, California.[13] He attended Buena Park High School in Buena Park, California, and, between 1970 and 1971, Fullerton College.[13]

I'd honestly be really happy if it turned out all the accomplishments Steven supposedly has, turned out to be 100% true.

>I was raped, raped by the same Mr. Harvey Weinstein you see before you!
So brave!
>Well I was sexually assaulted too, by a man in the entertainment industry, guess who because I still won't say ;-) hehe
So brave!
>A producer suggested I lose weigh for a role
So brave!
>Somebody made a rude remark to me at a party in the 1997
So brave!

Fucking lel

richie lupo?

Seagal holds personal conversations with Jesus Christ on a weekly basis. [14] He hasn't slept since 1996. [15]

he fucked the daughter of a memekido master, used her money and influence to open a dojo in japan and then dumped her

>“My children don’t have any memory of him as a father,” she says, adding that they have seen Seagal when he has visited Japan and that Kentaro visited his father in Los Angeles two years ago. Seagal, she says, also pays a small amount of child support.

literally /ourguy/

They honestly are sub-human, I pity them.

posted about a girl grabbing my dick in public and trying to shove a finger up my ass, then my bros called me a bitch.

facebook was silent.

realized females validating their belief in rape culture and evil men every was what this was about.

became disgusted