Who fell further?

please explain your answer

He didn't T U C C so good

Really the mightiest non shirt chub and tuck I've seen, well done brando.

> According to ''Orson Welles,'' an authorized biography by Barbara Leaming published a few weeks ago, Welles's genius was discovered when he was only 18 months old, not by a Broadway producer or agent but by his doctor, Maurice Bernstein, who, pronouncing the child a prodigy, began to furnish him with a long series of educational gifts. These included a violin, painting supplies, a magic kit, theatrical makeup kits and even a conductor's baton.

>Fell
Wells looks superb as an old fat guy, what are you talking about? He'd steal your girl and mother in a heartbeat.

The answer is definitely Brando. Welles was able to keep himself handsome, charming, and brilliant. And at the same time, he never really got that far up to fall from in the first place. His whole life and career he was constantly battling producers and losing his films to external editing, he had to star in no name movies just to get the money to start funding his own films. All in all I think Welles was able to stay true to himself and though he was little far out there in the end, its clear that Brando, who had all the looks and roles in the world, fell far further

>old, no money, sells his integrity to live
>old, tons of money, becomes a recluse
Welles aged better, but I'm pretty sure Brando is happier.

orson fell, marlon ascended

brandos underpants would be worth millions now

Orwell doesn’t have a pic of him giving fellatio to another man so he wins

this

brando is and always has been the man. he's ~20 levels above the rest of humanity.

I need to see this... post it.

What's the book called?
Would like to read about Orson

It was a joke, damnit!

James Dean said he got sucked off by 5 of the biggest names in hollywood. Brando was probably one of them but who were the other four?

Also Brando basically became a full time ruseman in his late career. He could get away with anything and did not give a fuck about directors or executives. He hated Hollywood and just did whatever the fuck he wanted.

>le serious actor/director man that became a crochety old out of touch fuck
or
>great actor who never gave a fuck and got famous. Put an ice bucket on my head and feed me my lines through a radio im Marlon Brando biiiiiiiitch
It's obvious

I'm glad i'm not this level of faggot. I like the idea of sticking my dick in a curvy big titted trap, but I would never suck or even touch another person's dick. That shit is fucking gay.

Any background on this?

>needing to prove your straightness while anonymous

You could've just said "what a faggot. That shit is fucking gay" and I would've been much more convinced.

Famous picture of Brando sucking a dick. Supposedly his ex wife used it as evidence during their divorce. Brando said "haha it was just a joke for a party"

but orson welles was just a pedo nonce who spoke like the average pseudo intellectual redditor in real life.

He wasn't even a pedo. What a random insult.

>he wasn't a pedo
he was a faggot, all faggots are pedos as a result of being molested by men, they always target younger men

what kind of trauma makes you act like a spastic and post angry shit on the internet?

>denying one of the most obvious realities that not even normies dispute
pedo faggot spotted

Orson was straight though, retard.

>why do you hate this disgusting part of society, what were abused by them fucking loser, why do you care?
Kill all fags and fagenablers

Holy shit, Brando was the original brojob poster.

Brando, hands down.

>select all marlon brando

Orson Welles did nothing wrong. He was just black balled for calling your the (((elite))) and their yellow journalism

B L A C K E D

How the fuck does Marlon Brando have 16 or more kids? They're all shitskins

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGGGGGH The French

Brando became a troll in those years. No joke. He'd go in movie chatrooms and start arguments.