>tfw can't get past season 1 because his wife is too annoying

Oh boy, wait till later seasons then

4/10 at best

gay

It's a very rewatchable show, yes.

I thought she got better after season 1 and 2
or maybe i just got used to her

this was me too, i couldn't stand her.

I remember when i was a edgy teen that hated on everything just because it was popular
this show is actually good

Try watching it again when you're older

>white trash entertainment
pleb as fuck. kys my nigger.

he's right though

some seasons are 6/10, some episodes 7/10 but the whole thing maybe 5/10

I just rewatched it an honestly Skyler isnt as annoying as i remember her being. She's actually pretty reasonable except for the Ted thing. At the start she's loving and caring, very supportive and all that but when the 2nd cellphone comes up and walt lies about it, its completely reasonable for her to get tired of his really blatant lies.

You cant fault her for not wanting to be with a person who makes drugs, its reasonable for someone like her to want to get out of that situation. She's not a hood rat or someshit.

The thing you need to remember is that Walt did what he did only because he wanted to. Everything is Walt's fault. His treatment could have been paid for and he simply could have lived out his last few years in peace but he wanted to do his own thing and consequeces be damned. The best episode is where asac shrader bites the bullet because its the first time Walt doesnt win and cant weasel his way out of a situation.

ok tyrone

Here's to you, user.

>>white trash entertainment
how?

It fucking sucks the second time around retard, shallow as a puddle

The only bad thing about breaking bad is the fanbase
but everything popular has a terrible fanbase

Mike and Saul are the best characters

Haha, no