Guys, is he going to be ok?

Didn't he go on Dr. Phil? I thought he was fixed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PH-PAaHnnMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

His 'GF' was actually a succubus in disguise

Dude his Dr.Phil stint was a fucking disaster.

How do all those gossip sites and newspapers get all those mugshots?
Isnt it illegal for the police to release them without consent of the criminal?

Jesus, this dude is all times of just.

its incredibly sad.

>This is the drunken criminal I was dating when he assaulted me. Still think I was asking for it?

I blame Whedon.

When his drinking problem first surfaced while filming season four of Buffy, Whedon didn't get NB help and instead ordered the writers to basically shame and humiliate NB with stuff like him leaving Anya only to get cucked by Spike and being forced to do an episode topless to show off his flabby, out of shape nerd body.

Afterwords, when Buffy ended, Whedon basically severed all ties with NB and he couldn't get work outside a couple of random gigs that quickly dried up.

I think blaming someone else for your own alcoholism is pretty weak, NB.

This makes me sad.

This is what playing Joss Whedon's author insert will do to a man.

no

>was a fucking all time great
fixed

Gritty Buffy sequel when?

I heard Whedon fucked his girlfriend in front of him and made him watch

thats how nick got the part of xander, he had to pimp out his girl.

Well considering we now know Whedon was actively fucking starlets I don't find that very unbelievable.

JUST

Starlets user. Not trailer park skags dating pre Buffy Nick Brendan.

Isn’t there a spare, what’s his brother up to?

his brother secretly hates him and is the one actually committing the crimes in a masterful frame job

>It's your show, Doc
Come on you know you want to watch it again
youtube.com/watch?v=PH-PAaHnnMg

I buy it.

No. They are made public available immediately and sometimes get taken down, but it doesn't matter because there are automated crawlers that host mugshots and force you to pay them to remove the pictures so that you can get a job.

I thought he got his shit together after seeing him in Coherence, damn dude

I'm really confused, who was in the wrong here? Is Phil being a cunt or is Nic being a fag?

I think as soon as Nic started talking Phil could smell alcohol on him. Then notice how he's kind of burping under his breath throughout and still acting a little tipsy in the way he's talking. Phil didn't want to put up with that shit and I don't really blame him for being curt with Nic.