In all seriousness, what will Mike and Jake think about The Last Jedi?

In all seriousness, what will Mike and Jake think about The Last Jedi?

Very cool.

They'll love it and Mike will say it was everything he wanted.

>"its pretty good"~Mike
>"its ok" ~Jay

They will be payed by disney like they were with tfa so they will say they like it

>So Jay, what did you think of Disney's Lucasfilm's Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Star Wars Story: By Disney?
>I hated it
>You hated it?!
>Well I didn't hate it...

is there any doubt they are going to like it at first but in later videos they are going to say how tired they are of these disney franchises doing the same over and over, and then repeat this cycle with any new movie by these same franchises

IT BROKE NEW GROUND

Since JJ isn't directly involved (they don't have to to save face this time for recommending JJ in their Plinkett reviews) and with the whole Nerd Crew spoofing they've been doing, they'll probably shit on it.

and also this

They'll begrudgingly enjoy it, and they'll make another Plinkett.

They'll hate Solo, and they'll make another Plinkett.

There was no need for any movies after Return of the Jedi. That ending is the perfect tie up to everything the trilogy had and all the characters had a happy ending. Now when watching the end of a fun adventure movie with what's supposed to be a happy ending, I'll be thinking about how Han and Leia get a divorce because Luke's crippling depression forces him to seclusion after his nephew kills everyone including Han and Leia. But hey it's dark so that means it's meant to be taken seriously right? Fuck these movies and fuck anybody that supports them.

it's okay

boo hoo

How can these idiots afford rent? I really doubt a VCR repair shop is going to turn enough of a profit for that

Mike "The pathetic shill" Stoklasa will gush about how much he loved it, revel the Rey tattoo he got on his forearm and proceed to act jaded about how much he hates Star Wars until the nex one releases.

>i love schlock

Where in my post did I say I liked the EU?

They are going to give it a fair review.
TFA was not Uwe Boll levels of bad unlike Sup Forums would like you to believe.

The quality of the production isn't what made TFA such a disappointment. It was everything else.

That's because Star Wars is shit, no matter how far you want to drive it away from the classic films, it's still shit.

>It was a fun ride with a lot of good things going for it, I had some little nitpicks here and there but overall I left the theater satisfied
They're shills and/or afraid of taking a hard stance on anything as massive as Star Wars in fear of upsetting their patreon paypigs. They'll throw some breadcrumbs to both sides and collect their check as usual.

Watch it turn out to be way better than TFA (which they praised) and RLM will shit all over it just to try and get their contrarian geek cred back

What size shoes does Jay wear?

If I sent him a pair of leather shoes my company makes, would he wear it on screen?

Star wars has always been schlock even with the OT. Classic sure but schlock nonetheless

They'll love it then pretend they didnt and are STILL TOTALLY CYNICAL GUYS a few months later

Are they gonna predict everything like they did with TFA? When's that video coming?

Everyone knows the plot was too similar to A New Hope. Repeating this over and over is getting more old and tired than this franchise.

as long as they keep making nerd squad, I don't care

Idk remember who on RLM said it but Star Wars is exactly the analogy "wide as an ocean but deep as a puddle" in terms of expanding it's universe cause of how limited it is with going anywhere outside the norm

He definitely would because he is a sellout hack fraud. He's a women's size 4 btw

I'm worried about RB.

Is this proof that pandering to Sup Forums is setting your career up for failure?

he's trying to distance himself now that he's blowing up to avoid ending up like Sam, but there's no doubt he's fully woke

>Jake

They'll enjoy it alright

but they just see Star Wars movies as basically Marvel Disney movies, (they're right), formulaic as fuck and everything will go as expected

Porg is probably the biggest risk in it , which youre making fun of

>getting news from Sup Forums
Do people do this unironically?

Reviewbrah never pandered to anyone, he just reviewed food and happened to become a meme. He can't control it now though, his memey nature has taken on a life of its own.

Their circular logic is airtight, they are skeptical of everything except for unverified unsourced images that they pass around.

Man nowadays you can get accused of anything for anything and there's no going back,no one even bothers to check.Accusation if proof now, it's fucking scary.

Unlike Sup Forums they cant just shit on it in 2 short sentences and move on.

Im sure there will be some stuff to nitpick but ultimately the movie will be a somewhat enjoyable "safe" hollywood blockbuster and thats what they will talk about.

Bump for a well thought out real answer. Star Wars is escapism and in fantasy like that we need a good book ending, you won't top the redemption of Anakin.