David wrongly assumed his gender.

>is masterrace
>believes biological lifeforms are the ultimate form
>shitty humans killed your ambassador
>shitty humans wake you up
>there's a disgusting mechanical lifeform with them

We are hated by our creators.

They talked to him before his morning cup o' joe

Offended by Weyland's arrogance in believing himself and Prometheus to be on the same level

What dod Prometheus mean by that?

Jealous because everyone had hair.

>Oh wow you made a robot huh let me see the OHHHHHH NOOO DID I DO THAT OH I'M SOOO SORRY

How could the robot speak engineer language but weyland couldnt?

David can learn things by himself.

He was offended by assbender's chad appearance.

So did David kill the Engineers in Covenant or were they a different ayylmao race?

Engineers.

have you actually watched the movie?
be honest.

Is this worth a watch? I like scifi schlock .

It's not completely horrible, has some nice aesthetics.

The Engineers were the most interesting part of the Alien prequels, and they were just killed off-screen in Alien: Covenant. Ridley Scott is a hack. Thank God he didn't direct Blade Runner 2049.

Why does the Engineer planet look like so barren and ancient for a place where a super advanced space travelling civilization lived?

It's either a colony, or their homeworld which happens to be super religiously conservative.

The creation of their creation came to speak to him

fbbp

he was too handsome squidward

lol I happen to have a PhD in linguistics and I speak a smattering on Akkadian and Sumerian. David basically called him a faggot.

Was it rape?

>or their homeworld which happens to be super religiously conservative.

It looks nothing like abu dhabi

David was just craving some juicy ribs.

different race.
not as advanced as engineers.

Much like David is a slave who is not considered a person by his creators, the engineer doesn't consider humans his equals and kills them like animals.

he was looking at a bunch of ugly motherfuckers

Watch the deleted scene on youtube. It is flabbergasting why they would cut out such an essential part. In the movie it just looks as if the engineer was a cranky cunt whoo ripped his head off for the hell of it whereas in the deleted scene Weyland first tells him how they both are makers and how they both have outgrown the mortal plane and should learn from each other in order to become gods. He shows him David to prove his point and to show how great he is at creating only to have the engineer rip Davids head off and beat Weyland to death with it for having the insolence of thinking they are on the same level.

motherfucking this

>Lazy scriptwriter
>I have no idea what would be the interaction between these engineers and humans
>Let's make him babble sumthin and fight ensues
>No explanation, no nothing, we just make everybody run and do some action sequence
>The fags will love it

Ridley Scott himself confirmed they were Engineers.

alien-covenant.com/news/ridley-scott-explains-why-david-bombed-engineers

>Ridley Scott himself confirmed they were Engineers
Fuck.

He wanted to buy the secret to immortality but lost his head over the price.

>He hates them. He has no respect for Engineers and no respect for human beings.
I guess the question that needs to be asked now is
>what the fuck was David's problem?

>>what the fuck was David's problem?

>the trick, William Potter, is not minding that it hurts

>how could such an imperfect race create me, and in turn how could such an imperfect race create such an imperfect race, I know! I'll make the perfect lifeform, with hookers and black tubes!

The language they used was PIE you retard.

Did she died?

Why do so many politicians want society to resemble the third world?

Yeah David killed her.

But she'll be okay, right?

David's going to make her into his zombie gf.

You always know a working joe.

Daddy issues. A recurring issue in Ridley Scott's work. Tyrell and Roy, also ended with the creation killing his father.

this

That kind of makes me sad. I wanted to see her again. And her delicious abs.

David called him the Engineer equivalent of a nigger.

an advanced super being still has tard rage

Honestly it contributes to the surreal, subtly-nightmarish feel / aesthetic of Alien films. It's precisely because things aren't realistic and often just flat out odd that makes the film enjoyable as it feels like some hellish, disconnected dream sequence, with just enough realism that it doesn't seem like a complete delirium.
That's just me though.

forgot pic

How would Prometheus feel about black people?

Patricide is a reoccurring theme in a lot ancient mythology too.

She wanted a HUGE pay rise, she demanded more than the rest of teh cast combined.

Not calling you a liar, but you got sauce on that?

Internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=R5j1Y8EGWnc
What the actual fuck. Why would anyone cut this off.

How would engineress look like?
Would she want to cuddle with me?

She's a big girl.

Fucking manlets

That's insane. She isn't even on Assbender's level.

You're not even going to bother to try and find it yourself, you just outright believe him? Fucking idiot.

this

one of them brilliant writings

Did i say i believe him? Stop being a fucking asshole. I just said it's insane.

Truly the wrong brother died. Fucking hell.

>Aliens was better than Alie-

THANK YOU RIDLEY SCOTT....

maybe they wanted to leave the engineers as being more mysterious in their motives and actions and thats why they cut this scene.

BASED NUMBERS!

How come so many people missed this?

RIDLEY SCOTT IS A HACK.....

The better question is why the FUCK would the lady from Prometheus even entertain the idea of putting David back together again after his actions directly killed her boyfriend, almost successfully impregnated her with an ayylmao, and caused the death of the entire Prometheus crew?

Couple of dickheads

>shitty humans killed your ambassador
what

I watched the movie when it released, so i could be wrong. But i believe she didn't know about his deeds. David acted in secrecy, didn't he?

Jesus was suppose to be an engineer or some shit

I think he was trying to be a secret asshole. I haven't watched in a while. But still it would only take basic logic to deduce he was the guy that fucked everything up.

Jesus was a carpenter, retard.

no shit, our woodwork sucks so jesus was coming to save us from lower back pain

giger is their second envoy sent millennia later, just google h.r. giger furniture

Yes! they fucking knew they didn't have the balls or the budget to carry through with the stuff they set up in Prometheus so they just decided to kill everyone.

Bullshit.

AND IT WILL BE A BLACK HEDGEHOG

because she was unable to steer the ship and survive on her own.

Yes. Because this is how 150 million dollar hollywood films work.

She didn't have to sew him back together and give him the power to experiment and kill her

underrated

phalic as fuck

not sure how I feel Giger...

she didn't consent to the experiments he literally captured her and drugged her.

They are a deeply religious people and at some point seem to have come to regard some of their science and creation as an almighty sin and set out to destroy and abandon it.

The ship that returned was one of the warships sent to wipe humans out and was of great religious significance with explains why everyone in the city came out to see it.

There's also the cultural theory, that there are two separate cultures of engineers, one dedicated to creation and the other to supremacy. What supports this theory is the clothes the engineers wear. Those who seed earth wear robes while the one encountered in Prometheus wears some form of space suit that he appears to be melded with.

Doesn't change anything whenthe writer is a talentless hack. Remember Force Awakens? $200 millions budget

>one engineer ship getting lost and stolen by a primitive, inferior species can instantly wipe out their entire species
>these godlike, hyperintelligent beings have absolutely no countermeasure in place at all to prevent this

you're all fucking idiots

those engineers that david genocided were defective engineers, retarded or generally not ubermensch

the big white engineers were probably experimenting on them

Do you think they were niggers? That would make sense.

>Do you think they were niggers? That would make sense.

space niggers?