Best episode in a while

best episode in a while

granny jail, barbershop quartet version of 90s songs. markus preston? is he from some tv show or earlier episode, if not decent ass character to introduce

Other urls found in this thread:

latlmes.com/world/sp-s20-e05-720-hulu-1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah, I thought last week's was good but this was much better

About time they pulled their heads out of their asses.

The ending when Grandpa Marsh goes off really tied up the episode.

Haven't seen it yet but last weeks wasn't too bad, I think now that the game is out they'll be more focused on the show and next 5 episodes should be all the better for it.

Are you guys serious? That's the worst episode I've seen in a long time.

Decent episode, felt more like their older material.
The rest of the season's been pure shit, just like the last several.

marcus is a new character i think

i thought he would've been killed off in this episode but they beat the shit out of the top bitch instead

good episode, really gets the noggin grinding

i deliver packages to nursing homes in the ghetto and this is amazingly accurate

poor people take all the grannies stuff and put them in a home and steal their meds and then sell them for shitty drugs and let grandmas house go to shit

link?

Fucking what? That's one of the best episodes in years. Hopefully this isn't the cock magic of the season where everything else is shit by comparison.

He could be a new character but I dunno, I can't really see him being used for much more than this. His purpose here was pretty straightforward, but at the same time he had a lot of focus for being a side character.

>Literally too retarded to find a stream/torrent leak
You either need to go back or fuck off underage.

It seemed like a really developed character mannerisms wise, I wonder if it's just a thing trey does all the time they just decided to create a character around or if they had to develop it.

who was he based off it definitely rings a bell?
and yeah lets hope this is a return to form less trump

Episode was shit.
Premise was driven into the ground by the end of the first act, plot was boring, no solid laughs, rushed together ending.
2nd worst of the season

latlmes.com/world/sp-s20-e05-720-hulu-1

Nero Wolfe maybe?

Worst episode of the season yet
This

the granny fart shit wasn't funny
the rap songs are not funny
didnt give a shit about stans story
only good part was Grandpa Marsh going hardcore on that dumb granny bitch

Agreed. This season overall has been pretty good; only that first episode really sucked

bait

Franchise Prequel >> Put it Down > Hummels & Heroin >> Holiday Special >>> White People Renovating Houses

>this guy

If you don't like this episode you don't like south park, that or your head is so far up your overly critical ass that you can't even see a good episode when it happens.

Jesus Chris was a refresher. The first episode in THREE FUCKING YEARS that had nothing to do with politics or current events. It wasn’t even that stellar of an episode but just due to the fact it was an original self contained story puts it above anything in the last 3 seasons. With this and last weeks episode is it safe to say South Park is getting good again? Too bad the season is over in 3 eps

Even though it wasn’t that great the fact that they had an episode with Stan as the main character again was nice. Can Randy, butters, and cartman just fuck off

wait what
there's only 8 episodes?

My bad I lied. I thought this was episode 7 for some reason it’s episode 5. There’s actually 5 left so here’s hoping the last half of the season pulls through

>opioid epidemic
>not current events

(((South Park)))

cartoons are the easiest vehicle for propaganda.

Matt & Trey are out.

They'll keep this garbage on for 30 more years like The Simpsons.

>drug addiction is only a thing since 2017

This

South Park has been compromised for a few years already. Stop watching it.

>barbershop quartet singing “oldies” from the 90s
Kek

Fuck off.

Reminder compromised art inevitably sucks.

ur gay lol

in the new game the cops kidnap blacks to feed them to an elder god

>South Park actually made fun of a sensitive topic again
Impressive, very nice

Grannie farts ruined the episode for me

Surprising since their Viacom overlords most likely forced them to double down on the political shit

This, it will take some time to get back.

I can't wait to recommend this new episode of South Park (c) on Comedy Central (TM) (R) (C) to my wifes son

Can you imagine my son not being fed his opinions by a jew and a man who married a 50 year old stripper with a son?

I'd be so problematic as the husband of my wifes son to deny him this kind of influence!

WHAT'S YOUR SHTYLE

FUCK

I bet they are going to make this into a 3 parter.

Matt and Trey are so lazy.

My shtoyle cannot be blocked get the fuck out of here

but it's resolved?

no, there was a continuation at the end

I feel like Matt and Trey aren't good at making references anymore.

They used to reference weird, unexpected facts and things.
Hummels feel a bit like referencing "airline food".

>oh no we are losing rating
>people are saying new episodes are not as good as old episodes
>well what made the old episodes good?
>I know, it was the fart jokes!

How's this season compare to the trainwreck that was last season?

>Marcus reaches behind his back like he was going to take out two guns and shoot up the place
>he doesn’t and the episode just ends
Either two parter coming or the biggest blue ball ending ever

Better by a long shot but still not very good

You fuck off you fucking faggot. If you watch it knowing its compromised then it wont affect you. I still get a couple good chuckles out of it.

This season has already been 100% better than the entirety of last season.

It’s not saying much but it’s true

Vernon Chatman is comedy cancer, and Matt & Trey need to stop listening to his suggestions

i need my minatures

elaborate or stfu and gtfo.

why? too personal?

Zombie (((South Park))) is trying to humanize (((Zuckerberg))), who is definitely a fraud and basically a crook.

fuck this show

its funny all you shitters watch the show then come on here and complain how the show is "compromised" and unfunny.
cry me a fucking river and stop watching it. ffs

Markus is literally just Eric but reasonable.

>If you watch it knowing its compromised then it wont affect you.

I'm just glad we're done with season-long storylines.

how about you stop shilling this deceitful bullshit first faggot?

>If you watch it knowing its compromised then it wont affect you

People actually believe this?

No.

But how else are you going to promote a corrupted husk of shit masquerading as a comedy?

>We're going to sing some old people songs
>Expecting tired old " hello my baby, hello my honey, hello my rag time gal"
>Insane in the membrane.mp3
>My milkshake
>Green day

My fucking sides

THEY GOT ME LOCKED UP IN HERE

Fantastic episode. Laughed all throughout the first half with the setups and comparisons of retirement homes to prison.

Try again, they fucking hate him and they did nothing but tarnish his image further in the episode more than he's already done to himself.

I was rolling everyone they had a scene in the nursing home with that gangster rap in the background.