ITT: Shows that traumatized you as a kid

ITT: Shows that traumatized you as a kid.

I didn't find this show bad nor disturbing at all. Shame it got so much heat when it was airing. I still don't understand the reason people attacked it.

BURT!!! FEED ME!!

Crashbox

ALL GODS CREATURES

Am I the only one that thought these things were fucking creepy?

>the very last scene of the last episode

What the fuck was it about 2000s so called humor that was obsessed with a certain portrayal meat products....
Crap like this, Invader Zim, I don't get it

TAPE
WORM

Cant think of what the show was called, but I remember seeing it on one of the major cartoon channels and it fucked me up good.

It was something about a group of kids being attacked by there weird pipes and the pipes were weak from Cola and the editing and ambient noises were horrifying.

And Pyschonauts.

ALL GOD'S CREATURES FRESH OFF THE GRILL

Everyone has this one their shitty phones and Bebo ages in school when I was like 13/14
That episode where he sniffs his hands and the one where his eyes get stuck to the mirror

There was a show that looked like this but with 3 puppets.
>a big blue one that likes heavy metal
>a nerd type
>one that i cant remember
anyone know the name?

Fur TV (unfortunate name) It used to be on EU MTV
I remember liking it a lot but I was 17 when it debuted
The meek one wasn't a nerd, he was retarded sex best and the other was a suave Brazil player

this.
I actually enjoyed puppet drake and josh.

oh, right. thanks a lot, user.
+10 internets for you.

Fucking Angry Kid, man. I don't remember anything about that show but a vague sense of terror.

It had moments of weird Brit goofy Beano wit but there was a lot of body horror and the claymation mask on a human body just reminds me of Buffalo Bill

>WELL CALL ME...THE SPLUND POPPER

Berk was a fucking cold savage.

what happened

It was a jump scare from what I remember

This was the first ever episode of Zim I saw and it put me off the show for a long time.

Yeah, I fucking loved this show. I still think it's a blast to watch

Same, user.....

This fucking guy

A jump scare that implies they all died, the monster comes back.
Berk? BERK? Berk!