>no wife
>no kids

Wonder why...

pedowood in action

little dick!

He's shooting blanks

Patrician path.

He do it for us.

because he cant be with his true love and try to fill the void fucking 20y old models

>wanting a succubus to steal your money, kids and ruin your reputation

It can happen to anyone, not even Leo is safe. He is doing the right thing.

Definitely something wierd about him

Women are no longer wife or mother material.

This

probably got snipped so he can bust in supermodels bareback without giving a fuck

He hates creation and goes against God's will

After Titanic and Romeo & Juliet he was drowning in pussy for years with every young woman who grew up fantasizing about Jack from Titanic throwing themselves at him which no doubt red pilled him on women's nature. Now he fucks a merry-go-round of supermodels and realizes marriage and children is a money trap for a man of his wealth which would adversely effect his ability to enjoy the life his wealth currently provides him and he is accustomed to. And it would hurt his future prospects to do what he truely loves, making movies, since nowadays most aging actors have to produce their own movies to do projects with any meaning otherwise they would be doomed to making crap films like Nic Cage or Brendan Fraser just to pay off debts. Leo has his shit figured out.

>guy has a wife
>Sup Forums laughs at him
>guy doesn't have a wife
>Sup Forums also laughs at him
I think he's above other people's opinion

He's smarter than all of us

only cucks have kids early

Having kids when you are old is stupid. There's a higher risk of autism and other disabilities and then there's a chance that you will die before the kids is even 18.

Give me one instance of Sup Forums laughing at someone with a good, functional, non-interracial relationship with a non-ugly wife and non-ugly, non-adopted, non-wife's son kids.

i feel like this is true and it kinda hurts.

There are no relationships like that these days

this is actually the rumor
he can't have children, it's a well kept secret for the most part but it definitely hurts his marriageability.

>non-interracial relationship
what the fuck is wrong with interracial relationships?

I mean I wasn't explicitly saying they're wrong, that was just my criteria for a married couple I believe Sup Forums wouldn't laugh at.

does every person have an obligation to have children?

is the individual free to choose not to procreate?

Because he looks like a mongoloid

damn....

The absolute truth. Much like Jonathan Stamos and Lori Loughlin

gay?

why are you so buttblasted at the idea of non interracial relationships

Because he's filthy rich, no kids or wife to suck his fortune dry, and can root a different supermodel looking chick every night. I assume he has a roster of favourites he goes through on a rotation.
Smart way of going about it desu.

everything