So it's okay for Deathstroke to fuck every underage cunny he meets, but if Luthor flirts with a nineteen year old...

So it's okay for Deathstroke to fuck every underage cunny he meets, but if Luthor flirts with a nineteen year old, a legal ADULT, he's a monster.

yea. sure

The only person who tried to make Deathstroke sleeping with underaged girls okay was Wolfman.

what about Rose?
what about Poprocket?
what about Blitz?

Johns never justified Slade's antics with Rose.

Where is this from?

latest Bombshells issue

yeah... pre-nu52 Teen Titans were a fucking nightmare

>Comic tries to vilify men dating younger women
>Author is a woman
What a surprise.

isn't dating older men most women's kink?

Yeah, until they get into their 30/40s and see 30/40 year-old men dating twenty year-olds and not them.

Remember that time Luthor cured his Mother's disease just so he could give it to her all over again and watch the hope die in her eyes?

FUCK he's such a good villain when written well.

He has Mercy.

luthor is like a doctor doom. he's above mere temptations of the flesh, especially when it's given to him and there's no challenge in the chase

deathstroke is just a merc who kills for cash, any day could be his last, so he'll fuck whatever

Just because you have daddy issues doesn't mean you want to fuck your daddy.

Can't wait for Deathstroke to SLADE Tanya

"Oh you're young and nubile I could never sully your innocence." is part of the seduction dude.

Or he's politely telling her to back off.

Age of consent should be raised IMO. It's clear people will never be okay with age difference anyway.

>t. Statist

Slade is honestly a lot more fuckable than Luthor

Funny how better countries than yours do just fine with it lower.

It's just a manifestation of Luthor's endless pride. He considers himself above regular crime, and doesn't consider himself a bad person at all. It's just like Doom who, despite being a petty vile monster, considers himself a gentleman and tries to act so.

I thought rose was his daughter

yup

I'm okay with both!