THANOS IN THE HOUSE

THANOS IN THE HOUSE

>its sarcastic and ironic so its funny

The fact that they made this a regular things is telling it alasapffffmndgl.'/''''''''''''''''''''''/////

'

>tfw they turn Thanks into a little bitch jobber who doesn't even murder everyone

That seriously got really annoying. I wanted to punch Rich and Mike in the face

how do you get actually irritated from intentional cringe? never understood that

Cause regardless of the intention it is still annoying and cringe. It doesn't make it any less annoying or bad

DARK SIDE IN THE HOUSE

This guy just died and no one gives a shit.

you ok?

Star Wars?

Very cool, very cool.

THANOS, IN THE HAAAAAOOOOUUWSE

>Shat mercilessly on Rogue One in their commentary, for being derivative, pointless, and uneventful
>Attack geek and clickbait culture constantly
>Still praise all the big capeshit on HitB

what did they mean by this

they're hack frauds

>still praise all the big capeshit on HitB
example?

Star Wars was derailed by Disney but the bar started low with comic book movies and has been raised, even if marginally

both guardians of the galaxy
wonder woman
spiderman homecoming
deadpool
logan

This was so fucking annoying that I had to stop watching
I got the joke like 3 'Thanos in the house' in and it just became massively irritating from there. They can make funny jokes but they have no awareness of how to deliver them properly

I think you mis-interperating "giving credit where its due" as "WOW THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING MOVIE EVAH 10/10".

alasapffffmndgl.'/''''''''''''''''''''''///// IN THE HOUSE

t. stroke victim

They recommend movies that are fun or enjoyable to watch. Rogue One is not fun to watch at all. Guardians of the Galaxy is fun to watch.

They loved Green Room, but were very iffy on recommending it because its such a dark and depressing move.

All they are missing is one of those "nerd" bimbos who pretends to love comics and Star Wars

Most of those are just 'Eh it wasn't as bad as i thought, it was a well made movie' and in the case of Logan and Deadpool their praise of those films is directly linked to their overall criticism of the average capeshit fare.

Salty in the hoooooooooooooooooooouse

>we're so ironic you guys
the first one was funny, but doing it over and over is just sad

Nope, not at all.

I think they've kind of nailed it with their parody of nerd movie discussion channels. The delivery just makes me lmao though.

Fuck off reddit, Star Wars was derailed when they fucked up Jedi. It was ruined with the prequels.
All Disney has done is zombiefied the franchise to make mediocre movies for the masses.

>He can't differentiate between an amazing movie and a well made action film

is this stroke replacing nerd crew?

DUDE WE'RE CREATIVELY BANKRUPT AND NOW JUST MOCK PEOPLE LMAOOO

Reminder that this is Sup Forumss idol

The point is that they hate franchises (rightfully so). Doing the joke over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over illustrates that there is no end in sight for marvel movies now.
There is too much competition now for original ideas to make studios money which is why they all go around buying franchise then making a new film every two years with a spin off inbetween and plan to do it for the next 50 years.

Horseshit. They're out of ideas. Stop shilling, you're not actually friends with these people.

crying

He's not an Idol, he's Sup Forumss Autistic side.

Stop shitting on something because it's popular. just because they are 100% right when it comes to TFA, rogue one and the prequels doesn't mean you have to hate them.
It's not their fault your childhood sucked

Thaaaaats right jay

wtf i love mike stoklasa now

They were just saying its a well made movie, confusing that sort of reponse with high praise really shows how much of a retard you are

Literally /ourguy/

OH NO NO NO

OBESITY IN THE HOUSE

Good lord

NICE FEET BTW

i know theyre supposed to be overreacting but i openned literally 10 "reaction vids" after that to see how theyre reacting
it wasnt that bad..jeez

Rich unironically said Spiderman: Homecoming was his favorite movie of the year.

Hd