I am hereby announcing my candidacy for the office of President of the United States of America, yall!

I am hereby announcing my candidacy for the office of President of the United States of America, yall!

The Wizard will promise to bring change to the country and ensure we have jobs to better serve our communities.

The Wizard wasn't always this successful businessman he is today. But when I won my first basketball championship the endorsements kept coming. Now I make much more money than even your mom and dad.

From my various establishments such as, but not to exclude, movie theaters, restaurants, and even buildings named in my name, yall.

The Wizard is a strong supporter of stricter immigration laws. If you're not here legally then you hurt the Wizard's many establishments. I propose a massive wall around the country that would make this country the envy of all foreign territory.

Vote Wizard Kelly for President!

>runs as a Democrat
>OMIGAWD BEST CANDIDATE EVER

He won't be able to get the nomination as a democrat with those immigration policies.

basketball-american containment zone when

What's it like being too young to remember 2008?

I don't remember Obeezy saying he'd build a wall.

both candidates ignored the issue, and had either no stance or an identical stance, can't blame them considering they were asked all of 2 questions about immigration the whole fucking cycle. that's what it's like when you have two parties and one is right-wing, and the other is full-blown-bat-shit-crazy-right-wing. Obama has a more right wing immigration stance than Bush did, and Clinton STARTED the whole "dey terk ur jerbs" bullshit and shut down the boarders that actually created the "I better not go home or I can't get back in" immigration problem.

also
>too young to remember when populist GOP president 100% supported amnesty and granted citizenship to immigrants because America, Freedom, and so on.

Does Wizard Kelly stand with Obamacare? Does he support a single-payer healthcare system?

Does WK support gun rights?

Too focused on healthcare

>the whole "dey terk ur jerbs" bullshit

You know they actually are taking our jobs, right?

Nobody wants those jobs.

Construction worker in California.

They might not be taking jobs, but they're lowering wages for what should be paid higher. I get paid higher now, but I know people going in that are barely getting $2 above the minimum when the average wage of construction is $14-$16+.

You're a fucking retard.

Workers don't lower wagers.

Employers do.

I'd appreciate Wizard Kelly's character more if it wasn't for the fact that he NEVER got any kind of comeuppance. Every time he came close to losing the script just went "Haha nope, he's black basketball Jesus so he still wins".

Supply and demand in action. Labor is oversupplied by the prevalence of cheap immigrant labor willing to do more for less; consequently, wages go down.

When there is less available labor, wages go up because employers' demand outweighs the available supply. Imagine.

Employers are generally in favor of liberal immigration specifically because it lowers their labor costs. Employers also contribute to political campaigns. Even when there's no explicit quid pro quo, politics are loathe to act against the interests of their contributors because it's damn hard run a campaign without any money, and donors won't subsidize a candidate that's running against their interests.

This. And many employers fucking love any excuse to lower wages- including knowingly hiring undocumented workers because they know they're less capability of standing up against the exploration.

Nobody's going to stop illegal immigration because it's too good for business.

This is what I don't understand. We blame immigration for ruining the workforce but it's employers who are hiring illegal labor for less wages. Wouldn't that make them responsible?

If AIDs couldn't get him, why would Karma?

Indeed. The intelligent response to this crisis would be to focus on aggressively policing the industries who would make use of illegal labor. Similar to Bernie Sander's stance. Trumps dumbfuck wall stupidity is a circus sideshow, meant to pander to gullible idiots who recognize that illegal labor is a problem but not meant to actually stop it in any meaningful way.

It's easy to understand.
One is an entity neither side wants to attack and the other is an entity one side is comfortable attacking.

We can't blame our precious job creators, even when they do the thing that actively loses jobs.

Employers will always follow the path of least resistance. If there is no consequence for hiring illegal immigrants - and right now, there isn't, because if they get caught they either claim ignorance or post a perfunctory fine - then employers will hire illegal immigrants for the reasons previously described.

But it's not just the illegal immigrants, it's the plentitude of legal immigrants, as well, the result refugee resettlement and chain migration policies that have resulted in a glut of unskilled labor at the bottom of the employment ladder. Think about fast food as an example - used to be, it was entry level work, you'd have teenagers fresh out of school or working part time flipping burgers.

Now, there's an expectation that McDonald's should pay fifteen dollars an hour because it's lowest level employees are grown men and women with families of their own.

If politicians really wanted to discourage illegal immigration, there make eVerify mandatory, but that still wouldn't address the issue of overabundant legal immigrants crowding out low wage labor.

>The Wizard is a strong supporter of stricter immigration laws. If you're not here legally then you hurt the Wizard's many establishments.
That's a lie. The Wizard takes advantage of the cheap labor provided by immigrants. Something's not right here.

Also, I thought the peanut people were supposed to be integrating into society.

>mfw Wizard Kelly would make a better president than Trump and he's a cartoon

To be fair most cartoons would make better presidents than every president who ever existed.

The War Powers Act of 1973 made any President afterwards pretty much a glorified cheerleader for the country, user.

>one is right-wing, and the other is full-blown-bat-shit-crazy-right-wing
You're pretty fucking ignorant if you think either party is even remotely radical.

Wizard Kelly would be more of a black Trump. He's a billionaire who really only cares about his investments.

Yes that was the joke.

And employers lower wages because they know immigrants won't fight for higher wages because

>Golly gee, $12 an hour? That's like a bajillion pesos.

Only time Obama got "tough" was on Cuban refugees, after it came out that over 50 percent of them voted against Hillary.

And is investment is America, rising tide raises all ships and such.

And Trump is being a hell of a cheerleader, getting invited to the big Syrian Peace Party.

triggered polcuck

>construction workers
>thinking they deserve more pay
Fucking why?

Make yourself valuable instead of demanding that people pay you more for shit everybody else can do.

Like why should they pay you more? What do you bring to the table?

I'm twenty-two, I hardly see any immigrants at the mall near my house or anywhere in Birmingham, England and I still don't have a job.

Even Lex Luthor, who WAS president in the comics and Public Enemies animated movie. Hell if Lex didn't have such a hateboner for Supes he'll make a fine president.

Nah. Lex is just a piece of shit. His hateboner is just an excuse for why he's an unproductive piece of shit. He'd probably be a great President up until January 16th in which he somehow undoes everything he ever did and walks away laughing.

Obama was a teddy bear of a man who made mistakes like all presidents before him while Biden was a good-natured guy with a tragic past and help fight cancer and equal rights.

Trump is a literal and metaphoric pig with a penis likely the size of lima bean while Pence looks like a X-Men villain.

>Pig with the intelligence of a man
>lima bean sized dick
Well if anything he'll be a great president simply because he has the ingenuity to somehow pass himself off in human society and reproduce.

When will be there be act or amendment to allow only anyone who worked in politics such as being mayor, being in congress or senate or a administration run for president.

Because in hindsight that would have been quite useful for everyone.

>In hindsight
Not really. All that's really added is they now have an arbitrary minor Government position. It's just a case of closing the barn door after the horse got out. And frankly its a shit barn, horses will get out even if you close the door.