JFK > Ghandi > Joan >> Cleo >>>>>>>>>>>> Lincoln

JFK > Ghandi > Joan >> Cleo >>>>>>>>>>>> Lincoln

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ON-3vSQv7gY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>No Scudworth
>No Mr. B
>No Ponce de Leone

In terms of who's funniest? It's missing Scudworth and Joan's dad.

Scudworth > JFK >= Mr. Butler-tron > Gandhi > Joan > Cleo >> Abe >>> Toots

I was talking about the main clone characters only, you huge autists

Ghandi>Joan>Scudworth>Lincoln>JFK>Cleo

This is the correct order

>Scudworth under anybody
>Scudworth under fucking Joan of all people
It's like you hate having good taste.

Never watched this but if that's Joan with the pinkish red hair then I'll watch it

What about Ponce? He's a regular character!

Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's Gandhi, not Ghandi.

Why was Lincoln the worst character and JFK the best?

It is, go watch it

Lincoln was the ultimate beta faggot. JFK was a dick, but at least he was honest about it. Lincoln, on the other hand, thought of himself as a "nice guy" and did the stupidest things for a chick didn't even care for him, while negleting the one who did. Plus, he has no redeeming qualities.

It seems cartoon characters named Lincoln have a strong tendency to be betas.

I err ahh

would like the paHTY PLADDAH

I think it also helps that JFK was one of the funniest characters why most of the jokes with lincoln seem fall flat.

This. JFK is the GOAT. I'm pretty sure the whole premise of the show is to make you hate the protag and love the antag by the end of the series

Also postan best song;
youtube.com/watch?v=ON-3vSQv7gY

FOWAH SAPPAH I ERR AHH WANT A PAHTY PLADDAAAAAAHHH

But how does Captain Lavender stack up?

>hating on Abe
Almost everything he said was gold.

>You know what hurts the most, Joan? This nail I just stepped on.