Has Australia done anything since this guy?

Has Australia done anything since this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LBZYhevF0gM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this supposed to be some kinda sick joke?

u fookin wot m8 cobber m9 u cobber wot
shove this up ya clacka ya derro coont

Danger 5

This dude & Mad Max and anything that has to do us awesome. The other pieces are meh .... I’m waiting for “Crocodile Dubdie” : the reboot , though BTW.

how could you even ask that when auskino is available even on YouTube?
youtube.com/watch?v=LBZYhevF0gM

>dats naught a knoif
>dis is a knoif
>implying anything over a two inch wooden spoon wont land you in prison in upside down bongland

Be absolute retards on Sup Forums?

Turns out he was a tax dodging shit cunt and lived like royalty without paying back his fair share

Last pirates movie was filmed in Australia.

And Lord of the Rings was filmed in New Zealand, big fucking deal. Doesn't mean the country produced the damn thing, just that they had some pretty scenery. Their contribution would've been accepting money for filming and staying out of the fucking camera.

Glassed some lebs and sunk some foogee boats.

Housos and Fat Pizza are pretty dank shows. I feel very educated on Australian culture after watching.

How can Australian cinema ever top their own best kino

They let us rent Sam Worthington for three years.

Are they our guys?

God damn that guy was shit. What happened to him? I saw him in everything and then he just disappeared.

Him and Jai Courtney are pretty good evidence to argue Australia cannot produce good actors. That and the lady from LOST.

He was actually pretty good in Hacksaw Ridge, then again he had to go up against the goober duo of vince Vaughn and Andrew Garfield.

>Inb4 Mel Gibson
He was born in new York faggots

The only products Americans want out of Australia are poofters that act like hardcunts (see all the superhero faggots) and actual hardcunts

You yanky faggots and your slutty wet women just wanna objectify us blokes, well go fuck yourselves, youre ugly and youre shit

t.

no word of a lie the first girl i ever rooted was a texan over in australia whose parents had moved here

i got a taste for the star spangled bagina and didnt want a bar of it

you poofters and youre bush pigs can keep those dancing faggots like hugh jackman and the hemsworth cucks

you wont be objectifying us anymore you (((parasites)))

Hitler considered aboriginals as the lowest form of humans. Honestly how can you disagree with him.

Have you ever met a swede you gaycunt? Abos are strong as fuck and great hunters. A swede can just tell you why being strong and hunting is a crime against humanity.

Swedes don't look like Morlocks from the Time Machine. Come to think of it, Swedes would be the Eloi.

that wasn't an australian movie

you can be proud of yourself in the mirror while you watch jamal fuck your wife

that wasn't australian. if you want to see an australian kino watch Wolf Creek. all the other movies we've made have been shit but there is a lot of them.

He did a pretty good mini series this year for discovery channel called Manhunt: Unabomber but Paul Betney was the actual acting talent.

I watched Babe today. Is great.

>what tribe you from, Gus?
>I aint from no tribe
>but youre a black fella, aint ya

You're an idiot.

Butthurt abo.

How fucking weak are yanks

great at hunting the petrol out of a can maybe

>who is Heath Ledger?
>who is Hugh Jackman?
>who is Joel Edgarton?
>who is Cate Blanchett?
>who is Margot Robbie?
>who is Geoffrey Rush?
>who is Naomi Watts?
>who is Chris Hemsworth?
>who is Nicole Kidman?
>who is Ben Mendelsohn?
>who is Hugo Weaving?
Face it Seppos and Pomcunts, Australia produces the best Kino Actors in the world.

and gibson and crowe, the most masculine hollywood actors, are both influenced dramatically by australia

the yanks will never be as sexy and masculine as the eternal aussie

Check out Bad Boy Bubby

>The first thirty minutes of "Bad Boy Bubby" are great horror. Bubby (Nicholas Hope), a strange, retarded man-child, has been imprisoned by his mom (Claire Benito) for thirty years. He hasn't left the house, can't leave the house, because mom's been busy having sex with him and perverting his sponge-like mind. Early on, the film alienates viewers by throwing in a scene involving the killing of a cat. We then follow Bubby as he ventures into the outside world and has a series of amazing, hilarious adventures in which his outsider status is often misinterpreted.

>so mad he went out and put a list together
>doesn't even fact check his list

True, but Crowe is a spastic so New Zealand can claim him. Plus Gibson is a bit of a religious wanker so he can get fucked too.

Literally everyone on that list is Australian.

hey reddit, fuck off

women love a man who knows what he believes and is unapologetic about it in the face of reddit tier hatred

if you get raped by a pack of redditors tonight itll be your fault

I'm not going to go through and check every one, but just from being in another thread right now, I've seen Hugo Weaving disproved. His parents are British and he wasn't even born in Australia.

>has an autistic meltdown and mentions reddit 3 times for absolutely no reason whatsoever
Based Reddit living in ya head rent free.

>Abos are strong as fuck
Have you even met one you idiot, they're typically very scrawny and thin. 30% of my family is aboriginal and I know a lot of them, they're not strong at all.

They run fast as fuck though.

Housos, unironically the best TV comedy along with World Peace.

You do realise Australian isn’t a race right?

>hates religion and mel gibson

yeah not reddit at all :^)

how do you do fellow 4channers? anyone else think it's so wrong to objectify women and vote no for gay marriage?

>Australians profess to be the kings of banter
>Are absolute shite at it and get btfo every single time and have to resort to "OI U MAD CUNT!" while a leb and abo poz both of their dads negholes

Emu War 2 when lads?

>he moved to Australia, so it counts!
Are you retarded? He's fucking British.

>Aussie can handle the bant-

It's almost as if most people on Sup Forums don't know anything about film outside of hollywood blockbusters.

Colour me surprised

>making list
>adding names like Chris Hemsworth and Margot Robbie to pad it out
Into the trash it goes

Colour you not white more like innit?

>he’s fucking British
He was born in Nigeria you absolute fucking spastic cunt.

Can you imagine being so consumed by people who don't look like you. You must be a drag. Loser.

To BRITISH PARENTS
Or does ancestry mean nothing in this regard? You utter mong.

A NIGER(ian)?

Margot is about to be nominated for an Oscar this year ya pleb. Plus Hemsworth was based Rush and is a dope Thor.

I can't wait to sit back and watch people's reactions when Australia's inevitable far right shift comes over the next 5 years

By that logic 90% Australians are British then, ya low test poofta fucking asshole

>defending margot robbie's acting ability
>defending hemsworth with "is a dope thor"
Australians are dumb a pig shit.

INXS is one of the best bands of all time so Australia gets a pass.

Go be not white somewhere else lad this site is caucasians only.

You talk like a bloody negroid poofter. Fuck off we're full.

>Sup Forums pooftas actually believe this

He's Austrian u funding retard

I rewatched the first one the other day.
Forgot how funny it was!
Him grabbing the trans chick's cock to check if it's a dude or not hahaha... and "you won't survive 5 minutes out there because you're a Sheila"... fuck me I miss when everything wasn't so politically correct.

>having British parents is akin to having British great great great great great great etc.. grandparents

be the change you want to see in australia you soft cock

This, if you have a knife in public without a 'legitimate reason' you will be fined and have it confiscated. And because we have basically no rights guaranteed to us, the cops won't accept your bullshit excuse.

Abandon Australia, it is lost.

ching chong ni hao cunts

>Australian intellectuals

>who is Daniel Day Lewis
>who is Benedict Cumberbatch
>who is Daniel Craig
>who is Tom Hardy
>who is Alan Rickman
>who is Ian McKellen
>who is Ralph Fiennes
>who is Patrick Stewart
>who is Anthony Hopkins
>who is Ben Kingsley
>who is Colin Firth
>who is Michael Caine
>who is Michael Gambon
>who is Maggie Smith
>who is Gary Oldman
>who is Sean Connery
>who is Liam Neeson
>who is Sean Bean
>who is Charlie Chaplin
>who is Hugh Laurie
>who is Helen Mirren
>who is Judi Dench
>who is John Cleese
>who is Jeremy Irons
>who is Christopher Lee

>Reminder the biggest band in Australia at that time, and still one of their biggest, were huge cucks making entire albums dedicated to giving Australia back to the Abo filth and continue to do so today saying all "white" Aussies should give up their homes and go live on cuckboats in the ocean or summat

How can you cunts sleep while your beds are burning?

How can you

W2c hot Australian babe like this?

lol who cares

Should be nuked for that crime against humanity alone 2bh.

OI CUNT DID I DO THAAAAAAT?!

Reminder you posting that picture of Dr. Pingu after his death without blocking out his face goes against tribal beliefs and you just stole his soul you sick cunt and I'm reporting you to the tribal authorities. Enjoy prison cunt.

Remnants of the 1950s and 60s and no longer a reasonable representation of the British (((man)))?

I think maybe 1 person you just listed is under 40 years old, and hes a gaycunt heroin junkie manlet

>Abos are strong as fuck

Their legs are fucking twigs. They can run but they're all fucking born scrawny.

That gorilla should use the stake in his hand to kill the vampire standing behind him before he drains everyone. Christ.

Got 2 jobs interviews next week lads

t. recent uni graduate

Anything by George Miller really, Mad Max Fury Road, Happy Feet, Babe (He wrote it)

inb4 you tell an abo you don't have a smoke and he sticks a knife in your heart on your way to the interview

I'm psychic m8 I seen it.

dunno what ur on about but this movie is pretty tops.

nothing before or since

Or during.

Shut up you soft americunt.

Young actors...
Tom Hiddlestone
Alex Pettyfer
Aaron Taylor-Johnson
James McAvoy
Nicholas Hoult
Henry Cavill
Charlie Hunnam
Ben Whishaw
Eddie Redmane
Jamie Bell
Daniel Radcliffe
Dan Stevens
Taron Egerton
Tom Holland
Benedict Cumberbatch
Jack O’Connell

And thats just white males, plenty of females and black actors too i.e Chiwetel Ejiofor and David Oyelowo

>no they don't count because I said so
AHAHAHAHA

Best movie to come out of Oz is Road Warrior

you can count whatever you want

its just sad that the cucking cingdom is pushing out beta males now because its a pozzed shithole

Saw this movie there last night ago, was pretty good

I enjoyed it

Also there's a movie I saw once, there's this young cop, and there's this abo lad escapes from prison, and all the older cops are like "ah shit mate" because it turns out they killed the abo's wife and kid and framed him for it, so then he comes after them and kills them all like a bloody ninja

that was good too

>ausfag gets BTFO with his pathetic little list
>rebuttal is complaining about how the actors don't actually represent Britain and that they're old
I didn't think aussies got triggered so easily

>only movie people give a shit about from Australia is mad max
>new mad max movie has a britfag playing the role of Max
>"cucking cingdom"
Pottery

good one harry potter actor or actress

your kingdom is fucking pathetic, no men left, all you and hollywood can do is row a boat to america and try and steal our men to impress your women and your beta males

its pathetic how fast and far youve fallen, and you just sit there in your dyel pale pasty skin pretending youre still significant because sean connery was cool 20 years ago

I'm not seeing any arguments, just a butthurt faggot sperging out.

thats cause youre in denial

the argument has always been the cUcK has no men left, that your culture is defeated, its simply a WE WUZ MEN now

london, the epitome of the UK, is nothing more than a smortgasboard of multiculturalism and weakness

the personification of the UK is a black man playing a knight of the round table

Sorry, I thought the argument was that the UK has better actors than Australia. You seem to be going off on somewhat of an incoherent tangent in your anger. Do you need to go to Sup Forums and get some things off your chest?

well you were wrong, it wasnt about the UK having good actors, it was about Australia having masculine actors and the UK having faggotry

somehow youve divorced the idea that your actors are a reflection of your culture, because youre a retard, and easily not worth speaking to anymore, enjoy being a faggot from a shithole for the rest of your life