what the fuck was that
laughed once or twice but overall just boring
worst episode yet, possibly in bottom 10 ever

Other urls found in this thread:

graphtv.kevinformatics.com/tt0121955
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off it was kino
best episode in 10 years

it was a lot better than the episode before it. I laughed a lot harder than at the mark zuckerberg shit. Then they had to go back to the Russian thing since they are SJW faggots. I wish they just went back to their roots instead of projecting their political thoughts on us.

The politics used to be alright when it was counter cultural, we need things like that as it functions as a looking glass on society.

What we have now is just a mouthpeice for the establishment.

People still watch zombie South Park?????

wew

Fuck off dude. It was a little rocky but because there was no politics, no current events, and had fucking Stan as the main character again that makes it better than any episode in the last THREE seasons

OP is to intelligent he watches rick and morty where all the real smart people are at
you like kino your right it was some of the best scenes I have ever seen in my entire life

You're not fooling anyone.

Anyone who thinks Matt & Trey are still in charge of South Park....I've got a bridge to sell you.

>to intelligent
>to

Just fucking end it

I watched the first 10 minutes of the first episode this season then shut off, did I miss anything so far?

This episode was funny as he'll OP. Glad Stan is actually doing shit now.

really? what kind of bridge?

Skip ahead 10 minutes when Stan gives the little hummel thinks to his Grandpa. Other than that, nothing much.

m8, this episode was great. It didn't have a fringe joke ie the zuccberg shtyle and it wasn't all about politics. I still enjoyed those episodes, but this one was just plain fun.

>barbershop quartet singing oldies which are actually 90s songs

>Rape me

I stopped watching South Park years ago so I have no idea but if you laughed even once it can't be in the bottom 10 ever

you think thats bad

You have no standard, or you are about 15 years old

No way, that's hilarious

nah it's a good classic SP episode

>I wish they just went back to their roots instead of projecting their political thoughts on us
The new episode just did that. It was pure South Park.

This. If it had the same crude art style as the earlier seasons it would fit right in

South Park has always been a political mouthpiece for Matt and Trey, you retard

that kid was extremely annoying

I thought everything dealing with the old folks home was grand, outside of that moments were hit or miss, especially with that Marcus character, who at first seems amusing but lost that charm quick. That scene where they cut off Chuck-E's head was top notch, got me to laugh the hardest during last night's viewing

Stan episodes continue to be the best. Hope we get a sport-related episode this season those are always top tier.

That alone made the episode 10/10

They've said before they just choose whatever side fits the story the best, not their opinions.

>what fits the story best
So what happened with last season. They wrote an entire season riding on the fact that Clinton would win the election and when she didn’t around episode 4 or 5 the other half of the season absolutely fucking SHIT THE BED
>the almost nearly first gentleman
Fucking embarassing tbqh

How new?

This was a good episode

It felt like Trey and Matt read some of the hate comments and decided to just do an episode that dealt with the boyish problems we've come to accept from south park

Truly a return back to golden era if only for a brief moment because I fear that the episodes following this one will continue to revolve around story lines and politics

>It felt like Trey and Matt read some of the hate comments and decided to just do an episode that dealt with the boyish problems we've come to accept from south park
I fucking hope so. You know it’s bad when even normies on Facebook and YouTube are spamming comments about how they need to stop the season wide story shit. It only took 3 years

>Game is better than the last few seasons combined

It all makes sense. They saved all of the best jokes and plots for the game

This happened with the first game too.

do yourself a favor and stop watching a show you bitch about for not being what you want.

sage

Gonna watch the episode and then report back here

No it wasnt

give up on it
honestly, how relevant or edgy can they be when they hundreds of millions on video game sales alone?

Reminder: South Park was co-opted and turned into a propaganda platform

these threads are 99% shill to give the illusion this trash still has an audience

Due to the fact it featured Stan as the main character and had no political/current even nonsense in it already makes it better than a majority of the episodes to come out in the last 3 years. And no, opioid addiction is not a “current event”

The shtoyle thing was funny as fuck after the 10th time they did it and then my smile faded when they did the whole Russia thing. Almost an entire year has gone by and they can’t stop shilling Hillary can they

a bridge in New Yawk

thats the case for literally every Marvel thread or DCU bashing thread

graphtv.kevinformatics.com/tt0121955

I didn't laugh once at the Zuckerberg episode

I see. You are trying to block me.

Does this one have boring battles as filler too?

I quite liked the episode. It felt a bit more like the older episodes. The kids were actually kids again and the plot was self contained

You'd have to be a manchild to enjoy this. grow up

>south park insult lefties

Haha BASED Trey and Matt, triggered!

>south park insults the right

WHAT, HOW DARE THEY INSULT MY BELIEFS, THEY SHOULD STAY OUT OF POLITICS!!!

>I wish they just went back to their roots instead of projecting their political thoughts on us.
You mean "I wish they would project MY political thoughts back at me so I can feel better about myself.'

If you don't like it, turn 360 degrees and walk away.

>boring battles as filler
In the first one i only found the battle boring one you reach the level cap (which was too easy) and your finishing the story. When your fighting for nothing but shitty loot it lost allot of its fun.

>Matt & Trey
As if they are personal friends of yours. God damn you queers are stupid.

Enjoy ((())) Park

That doesn't even make sense.

everyone knows what south park has become. I know not having actors is perfect for propaganda, but you're truly beating a dead horse.

everyone has already DROPPED this shit.

there is no political capital left in that failing brand.

>South Park insults the left one or two times over the course of a 14 episode season
>South Park insults conservatives and DRUMPF for an entire 10 episode season and then some
If you can’t spot the difference, truly you are a retarded person

That has absolutely nothing to do with the stupid, retarded habit people have of referring to Parker and Stone as "Matt & Trey", as if they know them personally.

>actually laughing out loud at South Park

Christ.

they bashed SJWs for a while whenever it was when they first introduced PC principle

you can't really bored enough by life that something like that bothers you. I refuse to believe it.

The entire last season was literally based on social justice warriors. The only thing that had anything to do with the right was Mr. Garrison.

>He didn't audibly laugh when they sang old people songs like Cypress Hill, Nirvana, and Green Day

Bro, did you even watch this episode?

I'm pretty sure they were forced to include commie shit, and PC principal was their way of doing it. A work around.

Almost all US TV shoes have been interfered with in the last few years.

Now, I think South Park is pretty much 100% propaganda.

fuck off shill. that bit has been done approximately 8 billion times before.

So has your mom, yet she still manages to find new clients.

>watching SP in the current year

I've skipped like 3 or 4 seasons now, I think I watched a couple of those Bruce Jenner ones but thats about it. The decline in quality is pretty much Simpsons tier

Why do people say this for every ep this season? Its been nothing but garbage so far.

>Almost all US TV shoes have been interfered with in the last few years.

For sure. Watch "The Gang Tends Bar" from the last season of IASIP. They pretty much blow the whistle on it.

>Why do people say this for every ep this season?

No they don't. Zucc thing was very polarazing.

What "bothers me" is the fact that people in general have become so fucking stupid, and I am forced to share my world with them... and then have to explain this to people like you.

If you didn't laugh at badly dubbed zuckerberg asking people what their schtoyle was then you have a huge stick up your ass. I'm not even kidding.

No it wasn't.

No one is watching this corrupt garbage and no one buys anything about the fraud puppet Zuckerberg.

Fuck off.

Shut up, "Matt & Trey".

stopped watching this like more than 10 years ago yo

Yeah let's just ignore all the shit about pc principal and bashing that mindset.

This. It was so absurd and bizarre you can’t claim to like “old South Park” if you didn’t find this funny considering it was something straight out of the earlier seasons

Fuck 'Zuckerberg' and fuck current year (((South Park))). It's nothing but bullshit, propaganda and social engineering.

So how are seasons 16-20 compared to 12-15?

Samefagging this hard

baka

fuck off faggot, you can write 10,000 posts and you still won't fool anyone

downward slope.

No

A huuuuge stick up your ass. Seriously.

find honest work

jk....we know you won't Schlomo

I don't get it. What would they gain from putting in the PC principle and SJW stuff if it's propaganda?

Well shit. What the fuck happened to this show?

we know you have proxies faggot

get some new tricks

It's one guy writing for 20 years. What the fuck do you expect?

they were ordered to include certain 'talking points' in the show.

PC Principal is how they did it.

then the show got straight jacked last election.

is what it is.

Correct. Dude who plays Dennis is a badass. He killed himself off rather than go along with it.

>talking points
How is adding in the stuff about SJWs safe space and such "designed to support persuasively one side taken on an issue." I'm completely open to the possibility of south park being run by jews, or the elite or anything like that, but I don't see a lot of evidence. A lot of stuff you can easily say "well maybe they genuinely just think this stuff or wanted to make jokes about it"

They run out of ideas and then they tried to temper with the format.
Both of these went terrible.

>South Park has an episode in 2003 mocking George Lucas for editing the original Star Wars with KEWL GRAPHICS and EXPENSIVE shit
>fast forward to 2017 and South Park is exactly the same
Shit is so overly designed and gross looking

Imagine if your boss said you have to include these themes in the show.

The character PC Principal was their attempt to assuage those bosses while attempting to maintain the show's integrity/spirit/humour.

This just sounds like an idea you had though. What are you seeing that makes you believe this 100%? Anything is possible, and nothing is certain, a lot of things are more likely by percentage but never hit exactly 100%, a lot of things you could say are like 99,999whatever% certain.