youtube.com/watch?v=AmAjKpnAJfk
youtube.com/watch?v=mvnKyg1qOhs
youtube.com/watch?v=-CeFdE7mh0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What a goddamn degenerat.

>Tom tries to cock block him the entire episode

I loved Chuck Jones' Tom&Jerries.

>The episode(s) where Tom got cucked

>the episode where Tom & Jerry both give up on life and sit on train tracks waiting for certain death
>the episode where Jerry and unnamed friend try to convince Tom he's suicidal in his sleep by putting loaded guns and the end of nooses in his hand
>the Russian cartoons where Tom is violently abused by his owner almost every episode

I'd hit it.

>The russian episode where parasite pulled the Worker into an organized bureaucratic fallacy disguised by semi privileges in order for super class privileges and treason

>The episode that started my shaving fetish.

>that one episode where Jerry's lab rat friend attempts to use experimental drugs to make Tom and Jerry fall in love with each other so they will stop fighting and focus on the drugged snake that is trying to fuck them

I remember that episode, the next day me and my comrades took the train to berlin and and we started building a wall.

You have bad taste. Chuck's only good works were his Warner stuff.

Would the goldfish even understand the process of fucking that the degenerate rodent longs for? Wouldn't it just deposit it's eggs on the bottom of the bowl and wait for Jerry to jizz all over them?

GODDAMN YOU CARLOS!

>youtube.com/watch?v=d5kAW1-CrMU
Truly ahead of its time

>youtube.com/watch?v=AmAjKpnAJfk
That time Tom wanted to take in the ass from a bird

the episode where Jerry becomes a crossdresser.

Some fish, like many species of sharks have internal fertilization. Not to mention the fish species that can change their sex willy-nilly.
Although the sharks that don't lay eggs also have fetuses that practice cannibalism on their siblings and only the strongest gets to get born after eating all the others.

At least it isn't Gene Deitch

What episode?

Isn't that from that Tom & Jerry reboot?

youtube.com/watch?v=mvnKyg1qOhs
That episode where Is You Is, Or Is You Ain't My Baby

That's not a real episode, is it user?

Yes

Brutal

>Episode where Jerry destroyed his intestines and died of internal bleeding

youtube.com/watch?v=-CeFdE7mh0U

>that episode where Sup Forums wanted to fuck tom

Wish I had a little alien girlfriend.

Why?

Why would remind me this?

Why not?

Does anybody remember the episode where Tom finally lost it so he ran or was taken into a psych ward or mental hospital and Jerry actually seemed guilty for it?
That was an episode right?

Fucking cats singing nigger music on my backyard

>watching anything by Chuck Jones

u wot comrade

Bump because...I don't know, but I've done it now.

After Tom saw he was able to stretch like that and live, he started chasing Jerry for OTHER reasons...

That...

>that episode that ends with tom getting guillotined

>Betrayed her own people so that she could fuck Jerry.

The reboot had it's moments

Which one, Sup Forums?

>nose
why

the one with panties

The one in the middle for me

I can't watch Tom and Jerry ever because growing up made me realize how much of a fucking asshole Jerry the mouse is.

Like jesus fuck, fuck you Jerry, Tom is just sleeping peacefully on the couch and of course you gotta start shit.

The zoot cat is fast talkin' cutie. She's not the cutest cat, here but goddamn her fucking voice.

I've heard the expression "Smells like fish, tastes like honey."

But what would one say when it IS fish?

>"Butter up"

Never tried butter with honey, might work.

The episode where the poor white mouse fucking died

but user, there's two of 'em

Salt.

But seriously they would all get the D

I honestly don't know what to say to this. I like the Gorillaz, and I like T&J, but...why? Why mix them together? Who thinks of these?

The guy who made it is an exDiseny animator/artist who is also a furry, might recognize his name

I guess none of the other girls did have noses.

He also use to make all those old furry bashing videos....his name eludes me right now.

That episode that confused my younger self's dick

Ended with Jerry getting cockblocked by a shark.

She had a nice little milf thing going on. I could see how that could get a reaction out of a young kid.

>ex Disney animator/artist who is also a furry
Did he get fired when they found out he was a furry?

I was talking about The Tom & Jerry Show.

DONT YOU BELIEVE IT

Doubt it.
Probably got fired because Disney hardly does 2D animation anymore.

Mondegreen pls

Yeah, that would make sense.

It's good.

ok

>being this wrong

>shaving fetish.

I don't suppose you are interested in hearing about how I shave my beard

Go on...

Well, first off, I stopped using triple or double or whatever disposable razors. I don't use electric anymore either. My hair is just too thick and coarse for those to be practical.

I've moved onto more robust double edge blades. Some people may call them hipster but I kinda am forced to use them because my hair type. They're also much, MUCH cheaper. A 5pack of blades lasts longer and is only 1 dollar each. While most people recommend a badger hair brush and a bar of shaving soap, I just haven't been able to justify it yet for casual every day shaving so I still use just regular sensitive skin barbasol. Works up a thick enough lather for me. I make sure I wash my face really well with hot water to open the pores to prevent any ingrown hairs.

When it comes to shaving, unless I really want to be particularly smooth, I just go with the grain, down, and then across in very fine, short, slow strokes to prevent razor burn, knicks or cuts.

OK, I take it back. There was ONE good MGM thing Chuck did.

Size difference is really nice fetish user

Then she wanted to eat him too.

guess this is my cringe for the week

MUH BONER

>cringe
Its not that bad, user.

Why are all the Tom and Jerry movies so unfunny?

Man I would fuck the shit out of that sexy fish

Not enough exaggerated slapstick moments. They seem tamer in the movies. And when there is no slapstick involved, the movie focuses on the alternative protagonist(s) no one really gives a shit about.

>TL;DR
Incompetent writers if I had to guess.

Reminds me of Lucy from BCB.

It should be other way around you tasteless underage b&.

>Mondegreen
bruh

this has no reason to exist but im glad it does

It's dare.

YUH

Remember that episode where Tom tried to fuck Jerry on a beach?

I remenber that episode user
so sad.

That one fucked me up when is was a kid
Sure Tom fucked up but killing him for it?

Another one was when he was ping ponging between heaven and hell but I don't remember what I didn't like about that one

MUH DICK

This video is shit.
I mean why isn't Tom the giant head while Jerry is Noodle? They already have their size difference.

C'est la guerre