Justice League Action Thread

Any UK bros rip the newest episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DCComics/status/809832776337915904
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump?

>These men are your friends Diana
>More like sidekicks mother

Uk bros haven't ripped it because they have enough taste not to watch this feminazi garbage.

Someone update the pic

Every time

check eztv

>These men are your friends Diana
>More like sidekicks mother

This show was created for nu-males and betas.

Like clockwork. How fragile is your ego, lad?

But that sounds just like something she would say

It's on Kisscartoon

It's called "Plastic Man Saves the World".

How come I never see this tv shown on in united states of America????

CN wants to kill it so they always give it a shitty airdate and never advertise it.

>CN wants to kill it
but y

It's not Teen Titans Go.

Thanks champ

Bût is it gùd?

Same as all the other DC shows they've had that aren't made under Cartoon Network. They aren't theirs so they don't want them.

Same reason other networks kill shows.

quite.

>Triggered MRA cries about a cartoon targeted at ten year olds

Marvelfag get out!

YES!

When is Stargirl going ot show up?!

I'm surprised how such simple designs are also attractive. 10/10 waifus and husbandos.

It would really benefit from not being 11min, though.

Because they air it very early in the mornings .

I'm fine with the running time, the only issue I find are lackluster action scenes. And too much Batman, but that's never changing.

The visual gags for this episode were pretty good.

Dana Snyder is alright as Plastic Man, but I would've preferred Tom Kenny.

Vixen was in the new episode which was cool.

Look out my hero friends, the bad guys are here!

>mfw instantly recognize Brainiac's voice but can't unhear Discord

Interesting if not very canon take on Brainiac. I liked that he talked in third person, it adds a layer of detached hivemind to him.

I love how Plastic Man is voiced by Gazpacho.

"Comedy Gold!"

Is there a more based hero than plastic man?

bumpo

This ep is 10/10

The return of Hal Rayner!

>11mins
This fucking format is getting to me, why cant this show be longer?

>deal with it league.png

consider this:

Hal was voiced by Josh Keaton right?

Usually, yes. Though IIRC he hasn't actually said anything in this one yet.

Love that Zatanna

They confirmed he was back as Hal. Around the same time they announced the Red Lantern voice actors.

>that Sinestro
hnnnnng

whens the Stargirl/Blue Beetle ep?

With machine-like accuracy the 'men-sidekicks' shitposter comes to bait once again.
Thank you, faggot-chan because you never cease to amuse us.

>watch Luthor in Paradise
>it's a Lex gets hair episode

More independent episodes that can be aired out of order.

Everyone knows why we keep watching this
(Feel free to add more to this picture)

Why just 3/4 corners with obnoxious watermarks CN? Why not 4? If you're gonna go all out, go all out!

In terms of the episode it was awesome. They got really imaginative with Plastic Man's fights.

Plastic Man is getting a bit too comfortable with morphing to Diana's figure.

>Fighting Brother Night in her introduction episode
Mikey in JLA when?

Best episode so far.

Need more webms of the show.

Who's the character designer on this show anyway? Reminds me of that one picture where you've got Ivy giving a possessive hug to Harley in their underwear, damned if I could remember the name of the artist...

AHA! Found it:
Shane Glines.
Do you suppose it could be him?

it's a possibility

Like, the way the eyes are drawn.
Goddamn I hate fucking pinterest, no fucking sources anywhere and shitty fucking login bullshit and arghshdsghlagh

It is Shane Glines. DC confirmed it on a Tweet. He's also a DCAU original, he worked on BTAS and other shows

Forgot tweet

twitter.com/DCComics/status/809832776337915904

Yes! Validation!
But seriously, nice.

What's the mega link again? I seem to have lost it, or maybe its on my other computer

Just use Kisscartoon :^)

I want more C/D listers
More older characters

Plastic Man episode was fucking great.

Jaime makes for a really good Not Spiderman. I can't wait till we see more of him.

Who ever the fuck said ITT that the action is lacking in this show must be blind.

add this to the list

Only one new episode? Don't these 11 minute shows usually get released in pairs?

this show got me interested in the house of mysteries

Guess I can add Mouse of Mysteries soon to the lsit of things ruined by retard bandwagoners.

>tips le fedora

love how plastic man didn't forget about all those bottle cities.
>a true hero

That guy is fucking great. His designs are definitely my favorite part of the show.

>other networks kill shows

Other networks don't make money on their shows the way CN can make on say Ben10. Even though Disney, for example, owns Marvel and owns ABC, they still cancel Agent Carter (even though toys and other products can be made from the show) on purely and strictly broadcast basis/standards, primarily ratings, costs and advertiser interest.

NBC didn't cancel Constantine because they didn't own it or couldn't sell or make profit from toys.

CN is the only place that does this kinda shit (well probably also Nick); it's the reasons the movie theaters used to be owned by the studios and that was outlawed. They same kind of restrictions should be put on CN.

>Jaime striking a pose on top of a building waiting for lightning to strike behind him after he saw young batman do it.

Considering they probably have the budget of a cheap wacky comedy they really punch above their weight with the action scenes.

Sometimes the low budget shows when the animation gets choppy but I appreciate them really trying to do good action. Plus the fights always have good and imaginative choreography. I mean just look at all the great Plastic Man visual gags while he was fighting in the latest episode.

I want John De Lance to voice all the villains in the show

I would get very comfortable in Wondy form, I would know it inside and out

Same VA.