Remember when Jyn was face to face with a Tie Fighter?

No, don't actually.

Unmemorable movie

No I don't remember anything about this forgettable boring movie.

That didn't happen.

Literally who?

I felt really bad because my parents liked it and I didn't. I tried to pretend to but I couldn't. I should have tried harder. I love my parents.

Then like your parents, not the shitty movie.

Your parents are drones. Love them for what they are.

kek I don't

the only thing i remember is vader in the corridor.

wait, scatch that. i also remember le skewed eye negro pulling off a jonathan kent.

the special effects of that scene were, admittedly, pretty good. but s.e. dont make movies good.

The only movie I've ever fallen asleep to in the cinema
Couldn't even keep my eyes open despite trying, there was something extremely sedating about it

No, ro was forgettable and felt more like a retarded computer game than a movie.

I even forgot that her name was "Jyn" until you mentioned it.

I want her to be face to face with my dick

I still have not watched that movie.

Better than TFA

hey they cut out "i rebell" so its all forgiven

I hate how people are okay with the whole made for trailer scenes. It's literally fake advertising. One of the reasons you see a trailer is to see how scenes begin so you later pay for the movie to see how the character gets out of said scene.

>the only thing i remember is vader in the corridor.

10/10 scene to be quite honest with you my family member

>go with family to see TFA, being everyone together being something we rarely are and it's a treat
>we all revel in nostalgia and leave rather satisfied and look forward to seeing the next one
>rogue one comes out and we decide to go see it
>it's very bland, no one particularly likes it, the star wars magic slips away again, with it already feeling milked
>The last jedi is coming out soon
>no one has mentioned it or is looking forward to it
>we might not even see it for that reason
I will forever hate this movie.

if you think that then you're a fucken idiot, friendo

Serves you right for being a pleb in a family of plebs.
I went to see TFA with my parents and we all thought it was shit. Because it was.

More or less the same experience. Rogue One definitely poisoned TFA for my family too. What's worse was this was a Christmas movie. Imagine being so excited to see Rogue One on Christmas and then this happens.

miles better than TFA

Look at this faggot.
I'll admit that TFA has better and more memorable characters but R1 had a more original and compelling story. At least it wasn't a remake of ANH

>DARTH VADER TOOK OUT HIS RED LIGHTSABER AND HE USED THE FORCE

t. drooling brainlet

I didn't know Mike Stoklasa owned a parrot

The Vader scene is the only one I remember too, and not in a good way.

It wasn't in the movie

>10/10 scene to be quite honest with you family member
holy fucking shit please go find your grandads pistol and do us all a favor

nice meme

Iirc the director said that the cgi tie fighter was added purely for the trailer because it looked cool. It was never intended to be part of the movie.

he's right

R1 is a scentless turd
TFA is a putrid turd

What makes TFA better than Rogue One? Don't forget that TFA actually had a bigger weight to carry on its own since it's part of the main saga, not a spin off. I don't think it managed to do it.

>but R1 had a more original and compelling story.
Haha, well done faggot, well done

HOWEVER

Rogue One is like supplement bonus footage from A New Hope whereas TFA is like a shitty rehash of A New Hope sooo

I'm glad to hear that, I hope the franchise dies quick. These soulless cash grabs need to end. That would be hilarious if the next barely made $1 billion, the Disney fags will be on suicide watch

Exactly

R1 is one of those clean shits you take in 3 minutes and there isnt even much left to wipe.

TFA is one of those shits you feel are never truly done, your butthole keeps itching and you need like 10 pieces of paper so clean yourself up so you can finally leave the damn toilet, unsatisfied.

I went from watching the TFA teaser 10 times to walking out of TFA to not giving a shit about Star Wars at all. On a side note, when Sportscenter went all PC 4 years ago everyone stopped watching and they are up shits creek atm. The NFL won't stop with the race thing and ratings are subsequently down, oh and Rogers is done for the year so there goes more ratings. People are sick of this kikery.

This was a great movie and TFA was meh

the patrician knows that the original trilogy was popcorn-material and wanted to relive the same experience all these years later and it's partly what we got with TFA, the pleb obsesses over the prequels and extended universe and can't accept star wars for what it is.

This

Remember the flashback where Saw Gerrera teaches Jyn about the powers of the BBC?

>pretending it wasn't the 3rd best Star Wars film

It had a straight forward story that began and then ended. It didn't throw around stupid ideas that go no where like most of the Star Wars films.

I agree with you.
What was the second in your opinion?

That was the only scene that looked like it had some actual passion behind it. Vader's appearance was the one thing that legitimately evoked Star Wars despite the significantly different tone. It is undeniably the best part of the movie, and pretending that you were in it for the quiet drama or character development instead makes you look like an utter faggot.

DEFINITIVE POWER RANKING ARE IN BOYS

IV = V > VI >> III >>> I > (R1) >> II >>>>> VII

VI > V > IV > I > III > II > R1 > Ewok Movies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TFA

no

My oneitis is going as Jyn Erso for Halloween...

Remember when people pretended that any of the SW movies were good?

What a time.

We need some big screen stuff showing Darth Vader off the chain like that.

I'd be happy to see at least one where he fights an entire army single-handed and unarmed, after a film building up how he wins because he's always secretly Batman prepared.

Unforgiven for Darth Vader.

Why do women pretend to like Star Wars?

V - VI - R1 - III - VI - I - II ------------------VII

>Star Wars films that are re-watchable from beginning to end without being on Sup Forums or your phone at the same time

New Hope
Empire Strikes Back
Rogue One

>Star Wars films with only a small section of unwatchable trash
Revenge of the Sith (The Grevious chase scene with the yelping bird lizard)

>Star Wars films that have major sections where nothing interesting happens

Phantom Menace
Attack of the Clones
Return of the Jedi
The Force Awakens

I like Rogue One but I'm like Jyn because I'm a sucked for Felicity Jones.

>I don't like IV so I guess I will watch VI twice instead

I thought that in the first script it said she would die here.
Not sure if I remember correctly though.

>TFA actually had a bigger weight to carry on its own since it's part of the main saga, not a spin off.
>R1 not a part of the main saga
Shiggydiggy

Was Vader killing half of the main characters in the first script, or was that one of the later ideas that got dropped because 2dark?

Go play with your dad's gun

TFA had "episode 7" in the title, it was the first part of a new trilogy, the first Star Wars movie in years and the one that established what happened to the main cast after Episode 6, so yeah it did have to carry a heavier weight than Rogue One.

>(The Grevious chase scene with the yelping bird lizard)
That shit belonged in Attack of the Clones. It's proof that people who say AotC is the worst SW film ever made and Revenge of the Sith is the best one are complete retards. The two are actually very similar.

it was pretty dark regardless. Though, you couldn't really have a positive, heroic death with a character like vader mowing down fuckers left and right

My ma wants George Lucas to come back

>What makes TFA better than Rogue One? Don't forget that TFA actually had a bigger weight to carry on its own since it's part of the main saga, not a spin off.
You just answered your own question. It had a bigger weight to carry, yet it managed to still be a much more enjoyable film than RO.

Who? Not kidding by the way. No idea who this is.

>it was pretty dark regardless
Is this going to be the new "Rick and Morty is a smart show" meme? Rogue One is dark? Are you kidding me, you 12 year old faggot?

>Pretty much same experience
>Parents and siblings both lament the predictability and glib facsimile
>We all go to the bar next door like pepe related

>Nobody knows she is up there
>Tie shooting own base where the Commander is right there
Friendly fire

Don't forget

>OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OPEN THE DOOR I HAVE TO GET THE PLANS THROUGH LET ME SPAZ OUT FOR A FULL MINUTE BEFORE I REALIZE I CAN JUST PASS IT THROUGH THE DOOR OH MY GOD I'M SO STARTLED

That's the thing, I don't think it managed to do it properly. I mean yes I'm aware that a fuck ton of people liked it but I don't understand why because I don't share that taste in TFA at all.

I didn't even remember her name

>however
However what?
Reply with an actual response you fag. You can't just meme your way through a debate

Literally didn't happen

June Elsa

well that scene was a studio mandated reshoot. ponder that next time you cry about disney owning star wars

Ira Belle

No difference, their both Disney abortions!

My canon is: III - R1 - IV - V
The rest meh

This

>the majority of people loved a movie
>i didn't
>this means the movie is bad
when everybody else thinks a movie was good and you think it was bad, it means the movie was good and you're just wrong. don't you know how this shit works? whether a movie is good or not is all about popular opinion. there is no objective standard for what makes good and bad movies.

how can people watch this new trilogy when so far tfa has been a copy and paste of 4 and the porg nonsense is basically the ewoks of 6

Just because many people loved the movie doesn't necessarily mean it's good. Good is relative.
>there is no objective standard
Then why are you claiming that there is one? You just said popular opinion IS the objective standard.

Because that's exactly what most people want, a copy paste of the OT.

>Just because many people loved the movie doesn't necessarily mean it's good.
>Good is relative.

Are.....are you retarded?

>You just said popular opinion IS the objective standard.

Apparently you don't know what "objective" means

same

I don't know why I thought I could have a smart conversation with someone who's only argument is "your retarded". I recommend that you google what objective means.

You'd stay perfectly calm while an unstoppable murder machine is slicing his was through your buddies toward you right?

To be fair Vader too his damn time to carefully and slowly walk through the corridor.

What the fuck would she have even done in that shot. That thing would've just blown her away. This is one of those things that looks cooler than it would really be.

The people who made the movie had no fucking clue either about how she would get out of that situation. Someone watching the trailer would wonder what kind of clever way the writers thought of. Turns out the scene is not in the movie.
There should be a law against this. I'm glad I didn't pay anything to watch this shit.

That doesn't make it more terrifying to you? He knew he was gonna die unless that door opened. He knew deep down he had maybe a minute of life left, he didn't just want the door open for the plans, he wanted out. It was only after he calms enough to realize that yes, he's really fucked, that he decides to just pass the plans on through the crack.

Leave it to the autists on this board to have a hard time understanding a man trying to avoid being cut in half.

I'm being 100% serious right now: are you trolling? Because if you aren't trolling then you are seriously stupid.
>popular opinion IS the objective standard
Objective means unbiased, based on facts and not opinions.
N O T
O P I N I O N S
Opinions are SUBjective, the opposite of objective.
Also:
>I thought I could have a smart conversation
>your retarded
If you aren't trolling this is just ridiculous.

There's literally nothing she can do that won't seem like an asspull or some comic book shit where she grapple hooks away or someone else blows the ship up for her.

So much this

>Dart Bader goes *SWOOSH*

>I hope the franchise dies quick

It's fucking Star Wars dude, as long as "nerd culture" remains up it won't die, same with superhero movies. Our times will be remembered as the cringe unoriginal cashgrab era.

You are right but I would have still prefered that over simply not including the scene since it was in the trailer.
When you say our times you mean the world will eventually recover from this? I feel like the "unoriginal cashgrab era" will go on forever.