Has BR2049 made you want to drive a PEUGEOT™?

Has BR2049 made you want to drive a PEUGEOTâ„¢?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9TnGjq9mWSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

only poor people and hipsters drive peugeots.

looks like a cast iron light cycle sandrail

fuck off viral marketer

Looks like IG-88's balls

i already do.

ya into the writers and directors so i never have to see another shitty film like that again

I drive a Renault. I suppose there isn't any reproduction of this for me to spend my hard earned wagecuck money?

kek
To answer OP's question, I think it's safe to say Peugeot will be the leader in cutting edge modern design of cars for the next years. Yes I like how Peugeot always looks slightly futuristic. I wouldn't drive one though, they have a bad reputation of breaking down often, at least where I live.

>tfw Alfa Romeo owner

Unfortunately I already have to drive a Peugeot.

Yes

About as much as it made me want to fly on Pan Am.

Yes, so I can be the Goose.

is that bad?

Finally a movie where the product placement isn't distracting.

*blocks your lane*

>there won't be flying cars by 2049
>there won't be holowaifus by 2049
>there won't be space colonies by 2049

Yeah man. Pan AM flights have those built in Atari machines

>the feel when humanity will never be able to break the laws of physics

>the most we'll ever do is create AI on computers and have cybernetics

>the only thing actually possible BR2049 thing is humanity causing a collapse of the ecosystem

>S O N Y
it distracted me anyways.

HA normie who believes in the space colonies

desu I'm pretty confident in the holowaifus by 2049 part

youtube.com/watch?v=9TnGjq9mWSI

If it was an actual hovercar I'd drive a fucking Lada.

No, my Hyundai gets the job done just fine.

>there won't be flying cars by 2049
there already are flying cars, they're called helicopters
the problem is they're too expensive and need a trained pilot
>there won't be holowaifus by 2049
there probably will be holowaifus by 2025 t.bh
>there won't be space colonies by 2049
muh elon musk

Strong AI isn't going to happen without massive paradigm shifts in our understanding of the brain and consciousness as well as computer hardware. People have been promising strong AI since before they were promising flying cars and neither of them is going to happen in your lifetime.

>there already are flying cars
Bull. Fucking. Shit. Show me one that's road-legal, fits in a parking space and doesn't need a runway to take off.

>>there won't be flying cars by 2049
I don't know, drone technology is promising
>>there won't be holowaifus by 2049
I will eat my hat if there isn't, shit I think there'll be a rudimentary form of holowaifu before 2020
>>there won't be space colonies by 2049
there might be a mars colony

>I don't know, drone technology is promising
drone technology isn't really a defined technology or particularly new, it's just affordable miniature helicopters

Have you seen Texas' car crash rate? You think any sensible person would give the public access to flying cars?
I wouldn't be surprised if the tech already exists, but the general public will never have a flying car. They can't even curb drunk driving, some asshole with a gram of coke and a fifth of Jim Bean in a death machine that FLIES? Yeah, never going to happen.

French cars are just the worst. I'm pretty sure by 2049 only Japan and China are still making cars anyway.

It's good if you like needlessly expensive and slightly exotic imports that turn heads.

It's bad if you like reliability or comfort.

It's widely known France has the best engineers in the world.

>live in Texas
>look up cities with highest drunk driving related car accidents
>my city is the second worst

god dammit

Safetywise they're good. Even the older ones.

AI we will see in our lifetime. Look how quickly computing capacity has come since the development of the first microprocessor. They won't be in autonomous robots, they'll be more like HAL where they're just a computer system with that thinks freely.

>muh elon musk

More like Trump and Pence. They already made a statement saying they're gonna get NASA to build a station on the moon. AEIOU

>tfw i'll never be able to afford an alfaholics gta-r 290

>the feel when humanity will never be able to break the laws of physics
UFOS.
Greys are humans from the future.

Peugeot doesn't sell in the US. Also their saloon models (the only ones I'd consider buying) look exactly like Volvos. So what's the point