Iron Man is now an individual whose appearance is that of a black teenage girl

>Iron Man is now an individual whose appearance is that of a black teenage girl.
Explain this, Sup Forumsckfags. Is this person ftm-transexual and btw-transracial, or something?
What's next; Thor being a woman too?

It's weird. I kinda want to like Riri because technically her series hasn't been the worst thing ever out of the gate, unlike some Bendis comics I could mention. But she's still shit.

They've simply taken a short break from the "A teenage girl wants to dress up and idolize the Strong Male Hero" to try "A teenage girl wants to step into the shoes of the Strong Male Hero" temporarily.

Sorry if this causes you undue stress and anal aggravation. It's comics, Logan and Tony and all the rest will be back. They always come back.

Assuming this isn't bait and you just now saw this on Facebook or something, Bendis had Carol Danvers put Tony in a coma, and he has a replacement for Iron Man made after his IRL daughter.

>it's a "marvel didn't want to make a new character so they gave a well known mantle to some random minority and are disappointed when nobody buys it" episode

They'll come back and the popular legacy characters will stick around. and everyone's happy except for the people who maybe liked an unpopular character idunno

But they did make a new character here... Also she doesn't have the same mantle, her name is Iron Heart, not Iron Man

Idk about anyone else but I've notice a huge push for diversity and feminism by the progresses in comic books and comic movies that's been going on for a while it's getting annoying being slander and libel as a racist, sexist, or whatever for disagreeing with an opinion. Who else thinks this shit resembles gamergate and the garbage progressives push on gamers. #comicsgate ?

Whereas DC just adds to it's endless collection of stupid alternate-Earths when it wants everyone to be girls, or black or whatever.

>nobody buys it

wait, this flopped?

Please give me a source for this, that's funny

Video Games are a thriving industry.
Comics are a dying industry changing a few things up in an attempt to forestall their demise.

>comic movies
Lol when?

That shit isn't gona happen because its not some secret that marvel is doing. We know their comics are selling like dog shit and we know Marvel owner is bestfriends with the trumpman himself.

So its fucking stupid to trying to make a comics gate out of nothing.

They couldn't come up with an original power it's the same laziness as just calling them a mutant.

it ALWAYS flops. just like every other time they've attempted this.

> no one answered my bait thread so I'll now shitpost in others

stop fucking sexualizing a 15 yo girl

the whole mary jane rumor being black and people pissed cause shes white in the comics but the hypocrisy because the ancient one being white made the far left spin their heads.

>>comicsgate

>it's a "people still pay attention to the Big Two desperately grasp at being relevant to the mainstream" episode

We don't know the real numbers. It debuted at about 100k and then they overshipped it to bolster numbers.
Though she did better than IronDOOM.
Whor did pretty well

The problem with this is the abrupt transition to "hey now this brand new character comes out of nowhere and now she's a stand-in for Iron Man!"

It's a nice change of pace when someone who's been established for years takes on the mantle for while. But the whole "She's incredibly smart and funny" minority gurl thing is getting overplayed. And hilarious when they are still drawn as cheesecake as in OP's pic.

Iron Man is also Doctor Doom.

The reason is that Iron Man has always been a B or C lister with low sales, but Marvel wants him to succeed because muh movies. Replacement minorities or villains replacing the main character inflates sales so they did both of those things at once.

This. The future of the Big 2 is movies and television, with a dash of vidya gaems.

Floppy comic sales of the big 2 are driven by nostalgic fat guys.

The ancient one being white also caused controversy, retard.

I rather see them kill the old characters off and introduce new ones that aren't rehashed or 25 different versions of the original character but no you get forced diversity and characters with hand me downs mantles for the sake of "sells"

I just said that basically. The progresses called it white washing but who ever spoke out against the mary jane rumor was called racist.

>Iron Man is now an individual whose appearance is that of a black teenage girl.
No? Iron Man is a middle-aged Latverian man by the name of Victor von Doom. The person you just posted is Ironheart.

The thing that's the worst part. The comic is still called IRON MAN just to sell the comic.

It should be called IRONHEART or whatever.

Read comics or go away.

Marvel has been doing this 4 decades, only that now they r pushing this harder

Well his daughters a filthy nigger and shouldnt be forced into comics because her dad likes to take marvels progressive BBC in the ass.

Man, i really fucking hate all this fucking false flagging this board gets.