It doesn't even rhyme!

It doesn't even rhyme!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aHH8OYFh-cE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Kubrick was such a perfectionist that he actually made Jack Nicholson type the line on a fucking typewriter nine hundred times instead of copy-pasting and manually editing in the mistakes
Was it autism?

>All work and no joy makes Jack a dull boy
Fixed it

blame the cops for dropping wogs cos im a dumb nigger

All work and no play makes Jack rly gay

>even makes sure to use the page that had some errors on it
Kino to the highest degree
and yes, it was because Autism

kubrick did it on purpose, he made them feel frustrated on purpose so their anger looks genuine on film
but yeah its more of an OCD then `tism

why do so many great Stephen King stories get butchered? The book was so much better

lo fucking l Stephen, fuck off back to whining about Trump you hack piece of shit

quality bait

#theresistance
What a ragtag goup of hollywood billionaires

the book was better and he's right. King builds suspense and thrill naturally and gradually. The movie is just Kubrick stroking his cock for 2 hours

wow I hate the shining now

this is the best I can do for you

retard couldn't even spot the goddamn helicopter but we're supposed to believe he was some autist checking every detail and flying across the Atlantic to re-record a knocking sound, yada yada

delet

kubrick a shit

Have you seen the Stephen King tv adaptation of The Shining?
He had full control and followed the book as close as possible even filming it in the hotel where he got his original inspiration from and it was utter shit and no one remembers it today.

I have seen it as a matter of fact and it blows the movie out of the water

Stephen King isn't a filmmaker. I don't know why you'd expect him to do better.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aHH8OYFh-cE

Holy kek, are you that far gone to think this blows Kubricks out of the water?

That is saved on your hard drive.

maybe you didn't get the point of this scene in the book. It's not supposed to be a "oh my god it's a wolfman" CGI fest. The spirit is a drunken weirdo with a mask - that's a recurring theme in the hotel

there is a quality movie that rhymes with The Shining in basically every scene.

They rejected the original written sentence

"ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK (LIKE OP) FUCKING GAY"

that guy from Wings was miscast in this.

just stop dude, I'm not the guy but I've read the book three times, seen this twice and Kubrick's over 50 times, Kings made for TV is absolute shit. It's worse than The Stand made for TV which is actually pretty comfy if you've read the book.

>play
>boy
both end in "y" retard

that is why he wrote it so many times, he was workshoping it