NOVEMBER 17TH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_gEFrbwZLJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FRANK ME UP

massyusum

>tfw not hype for this at all

i liked him as a villian but a whole series about him doesnt really interest me

I thought they were pushing it to 2018 because of the mass shooting in Vegas?

Your thought was retarded

FRANKED

Fake news

I CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING

OH PLEASE GOD

DARKNESS

Frank is not a villain.

Looks stupid. A 12 hour origin story in which they got the origin wrong. Frank's family was killed by the mob not the CIA. Changing it to the CIA completely ruins Frank's dynamic.

HAPPY FRANKSGIVING

It's not an origin story retard, karen is here

Pushed to December after ANTIFA's armed uprising Nov 4th

>Changing it to the CIA
So he's ISIS now?
How dumb is this?

FRANKNESS
IMPRISONING FRANK
ALL THAT FRANK SEES

Oh shit, CIA is in Punisher?
Based Aiden Gillan.

S T E V E D I L L O N

T

E

V

E

D

I

L

L

O

N

END OF FRANKNESS PLAY

RIP in peace.

Looks cool!

2 days after justice league...

yfw a fucking tv series sinks DC

No, but I bet fucking money all the people he will kill are "white supremacists" and other lily-white targets instead of violent nig thugs, mafiosos and Yakuza members like in the comic.

I'd take that fucking bet, Sup Forums

read the comics

The Punisher almost never shoots black people in the comics even though he should. There was only that one time in MAX and then Barracuda and that's really it.

>implying anybody cares about shooting in Vegas anymore

The Weinstein distraction took care of that.

Too bad, he used to shoot up nog gang bangers back in the day.

I don't think so. LV shooting aside, something tells me this was the plan all along.
November 17th... Hmmm, I wonder what other big event takes place the same day.

How could anyone who loved Daredevil, one man doing his best to protect the innocent and stop crime while keeping his humanity, enjoy a show where another man throws away his humanity not to do any good, but for vengeance? Frank worked best as a villain, not a protagonist, unless it is to show how we are not supposed to condone his actions.

One Kino

Read the comics again you fucking dickwad. He kills shitloads of gangbangers.

No, but since we can clearly see frank cycling an M60 they probably had a scene like pic related from the comics and either cut it or recut it.

I've been rereading the whole series on readcomiconline in preperation for this show. Even the shitty ones like Punisher '95 and Punisher '98. I do so everytime there is a new Punisher movie out. He only shoots a handful of black people throughout his whole history. You read the fucking comics.

He's an anti-hero

I only read MAX. Which is where the show gets most of it's inspiration from. He kills black people in most of his comics.

>Punisher almost never shoots black people in the comics
Maybe for Generation Z retards....

Prepared to be disappointed
Like how DD lingered on Matt's personal life, they'll do the same trying to soften Frank Castle as some likable husband-dad.

Punisher was a fucking serial killer in the comic books....same reason Wolverine was so popular

looks awesome, can't wait to see it

Because it's fake and entertaining and hopefully won't shit the bed in the second half of the season with ninjas

>Frank fighting corrupt Drumpf-style government
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

eh, wish they had kept his backstory of getting his family killed by the mob. the punisher name kind of loses meaning if all he's doing is going after some rotten cia dudes

>CIA deep state
>Drumpf-style government

Literally the only redeeming factor to DD is that the fight scenes were well above average for a TV show. All the other ones, JJ, LK, IF, and the Defenders were fucking garbage. Chances are it's going to be shit since the only possible redeeming factor is going to be the action scenes, and frankly I don't trust the Netflix crew to get it right.

>Literally the only redeeming factor to DD is that the fight scenes were well above average for a TV show
The tone was great, too. And the first season was Okay.

Every scene with Frank was great.
He stole the scene and episode everytime.

shut the fuck up whedon

This is kind of my worry too. I want to see punisher going after a cartel or crime family. Not get caught up in a wacky cia conspiracy. I'm scared the people making this won't get the character and fuck it up like that horrific thomas jane version

cuck

>mfw he literally wiped out an entire building of ghetto thugs in based punisher warzone

MY FUCKING DICK

>yfw The Hand shows up

You cant go to the theater and then come home and watch tv?

I sure as fuck won't pay for this borefest when I can get franked for 12 hours while being comfy at home

Here's hoping they do multiple seasons.

Looks like Marvel's best show by far

The Hand is a Daredevil/Iron Fist plot.
I doubt Frank is gonna be shooting up ninjas.

dunno bout dat user. Best Punisher Dolph Lundgren killed quite a few.

>mfw Kathryn O'Brien gets turned into poo in loo

Where's Jigsaw and Fisk?

There was like one room with 6 black dudes and he killed all of them in one shot.
I think most of them where Irish
youtube.com/watch?v=_gEFrbwZLJw

I think Netflix is a factor nowadays when determining what can hurt movie attendance. Same with big sports events and cable TV.
Of course Disney's gonna make its asshole move to fuck with the JL. And not only that, besides the Punisher debut, they will also probably release the trailer for Infinity War that exact same weekend.

Why do they keep shoehorning that blonde bitch into every series

>They killed my family to get to me

Already garbage.

>shoehorning

Look at this guy just randomly putting words in his posts.

I'd be already happy if they just stayed as far away from the super hero universe as possible.

>punisher in the comics
>killing scum from the streets, simple as fuck
>punisher on NetflixSoros
>DUDE MILITARY IS EVIL LMAO

jesus fucking christ.

I CANT FRANK UP

Instead of a vigilante killing gang bangers, drug dealers and pedophiles, they turned Punisher into Jason Bourne. What garbage.

They could have had an entry level villain and hyped him up just a little. I would have been happy to see Damage for a few episodes as they move on to other things.

The perfect way to do a Punisher series would would have anthology episodes and mini arcs with some sort of final payoff.

This is the thing, the Punisher kills criminals. Blacks are incredibly more likely to be involved in crime, especially violent crime and drugs, than any other race in America. In fact even though they are only 12.5% of the population they commit 50% of all murders in the US.

If the Punisher comics actually accurately represented the demographics of the crime in America the Punisher would be killing black people most of the time. Because they can't do that without triggering a backlash over "racism" they have him killing italian mobsters and IRA criminals most of the time.

It's the same thing as when there are terrorists in a movie and instead of being Muslims they turn out to be French or something. Or like the new Jackie Chan movie where terrorists blow up his daughter and its the IRA again.

Justice League and DCfaggots

BTFO
T
F
O

While everyone's talking about how shitty JL is, I'll be enjoying Motherfucking Punisher

>military is evil
>what is the deep state

>more retarded AAAAAAAAUUUGGGGHHHHHHHH grunt screaming in the background within 10s
can they stop this. it's sounds fucking retarded

Its supposed to be a grey area

looks bad

not to mention it's fucking iraq or iran or whatever middle east shithole he's in instead of vietnam

It really isn't. It's ok if you don't understand it.

He would be almost 70 if they did the Vietnam origin. Even in the comics they've used the patented Marvel "sliding timeline" and put his origin in Desert Shield.

What the fuck did you expect? It's been the middle east in every recent version of the Punisher except MAX, where he's in his sixties.

Anyway, I'm hype for it but I hope the entire series isn't just him fighting the gubment. Punisher isn't Punisher without some random perp abuse.

No, it's not. He's a good guy, he teams up with Spider-man and Daredevil ffs.

You want a 70-year-old Punisher...?

>Army camo

You have got to be fucking kidding me. How the FUCK do you overlook the Punisher being a U.S. Marine? It was pretty well fucking established in Daredevil

I'm just saying it changes his dynamic even more since nam was worse on so many levels than fuck iraq. I even remember a punisher issue where he commented on desert storm and how it was nothing like vietnam

yes i'd love to have a series based on punisher max rather than the shitty 616 punisher

I could kick that guy's ass. So, no, not gonna watch it.

Hell yeah. I've always said, put Garth Ennis in charge of Marvel comics. I would love to see a 70 year old Punisher purge the SJWs with a fifty caliber sniper rifle. Black Spiderman, Boom! Headshot. Kill Iron Nappy Headed Ho in a drive by. Castle gets his hands on a nuke. Muslim Marvel, ackbar this! Nuke her and Mecca at the same time. And make Nick Fury white again.

Marvel is pure propaganda at this point. I can bet that if counted, Punished would kill 80%+ whites in latest run.

I'm sure he's still a marine. They just chose a camo that they thought looked coolest or something. I can certainly understand you being annoyed by it being incorrect though. But I doubt they changed what branch of the service he was in, especially if they established it in another Netflix show.

It doesn't take much horrible shit to fuck you up for life, user.

t. Veteran

You didn't like the re-remake of 'The Count of Monte Cristo' starring the Punisher?

>A full season of Castle killing random gvt agents because of muh conspiracy against him

Who wrote that generic garbage ?

Yeah, you're right. He's my second favorite Marvel character and I just feel its absolutely part of his character.

the punisher is the only non shit superhero

yes he is a superhero, punisher born implies he is an unkillable rage machine because he is backed by the devil/some higher power, unless it is just talking about frank's inner desire in which case he's even more badass

this

He's the punisher, not jason bourne

It's little details like this that people like us will bitch about non-stop on Sup Forums after this comes out. For you it might be incorrect camo. For me (and some others I assume, maybe you too) it will be inaccurate gun shit. Trigger discipline, other shit that only people who have spent time around firearms looks for. Most people don't care, and most people who make movies don't care because they know most viewers don't even know the difference. But in a show like Punisher shit like that is going to stick out.