Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zjDPRaD5w5g
youtu.be/1R_gSB48SdU?t=4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Locke the Enchilada

Jonas Venture
Or Clay Puppington

Someone just post him already

He is an ok father. Rusty is a whiny bitch.

>Boohoo he had never time for me.

But he let his son die because he knew he can just clone him again and again - oh wait that was Rusty himself.

How did I know that was going to be under there without even really trying to guess?

youtube.com/watch?v=zjDPRaD5w5g

Jonas took Rusty in adventures where he was forced to kill people.

When he tried to seek for help or talk about it, Jonas avoided it and berated him for not having gratitude.

I feel sad for Jonas.His son is just weak. He probably wanted a Brock. Rustys real father is probably a manlet like his half brother the Monarch.

Bender

youtu.be/1R_gSB48SdU?t=4

He did better with his second son though.

This fucking guy

Jonas was a shitty parent across the boards. The only reason Rusty turned out the way he did was because his dad knocked him down so hard he could never get back up

Glad someone posted it.
Also Clay Puffington

Depends on where the series is going. There's a good likelihood that Jonas was just actively shitting on Rusty but before I was under the impression he was just a negligent asshole who thought he was taking his son on cool adventures, not realizing how horrible it really was for him, what he was missing out on, and what he was exposed to. When he called Rusty an ingrate when he forced him to open up to him was when he became a full on shit bag.

well, Justice was served.

This would just end up with Batman fighting Rorschach because Rorschach wants to outright brutally murder the piece of shit dad, all the while the dad gets away on a hot air balloon amidst the chaos.

its clay hands down how is this even debatable he shot his own son with no regrets

>Implying

They would only fight with one another after breaking his legs. Regardless of who wins, Batman will find a nice new family for her.

You mean Batman will make her fight crime alongside him until she's unable to return to an ordinary life.

user, the comic doesn't end there

I was going to say Doofenshmirts' dad was, but this guy won by a landslide.

You insta-killed the thread

he was a shitty person and as posted, had no idea of raising a kid.
the whole venture team where dangerous assholes who happened to raise a kid.they didnt hate rusty, and i would say they loved him, but they had 0 idea on how to raise a child and didnt care to find a way of being better parental figures.

still the best character

They got off too easy.

The Mayor wasn't any better, despite what the internet says.

YES IT DOES

First

Close second.

Everyone else go home

I mean, I know he's Sup Forums's usual go to, but the fact that he doesn't kill anyone by default makes him not the worst.

winner.

Switch out Batman and Rorshach with Kenshiro.

you read the filename

Are you talking like "anyone who kills their kid is worse than this guy," or "there are Sup Forums dads who have done this, and also killed their kid"?

Personally, I'd say that sustained torture over a long period of time (of which repeated rape is a subcategory) is probably worse than murder.

Any specific Sup Forums dads you'd care to name?

Rusty Ve ture is far worse than his father, he literally hates his sons.

who?

Reminder that this guy won awards for his pedophile comic.

No it doesn't

You know you have the next part saved

The mayor was unnatentive, distant, manipulative, and power hungry. Brad outright tried to murder his son with a rocket launcher. He underwent plastic surgery to look like his son, learning his voice and mannerisms, how to play him, so that he could pose as his son to manipulate his friends, meanwhile his wife getting plastic surgery to look like an aged version of his son's girlfriend as part of an elaborate plot to manipulate and shatter his son's mind. Brad is far far worse than Mayor Dad.

goku

He's technically Sup Forums-related!

Beat me to it. Worst part is that Penders thinks that he wrote Locke as a sympathetic character and tried to portray him as being in the fucking RIGHT despite being a fucking monster. He and King Max are abhorrent monsters

They double team her in the next pic.

>Oh shit, I still have a SON? Better find him and try to share control of the glalaxy with him.

Yeah, """bad""" father alright.

Gendo Ikari

where is that next pic?

Posting John K feels like cheating, because the word father means boogeyman to him.

He did wind up torturing and abusing both of his adult children at various points. Not to mention he maimed and crippled one of them. And he killed their mom.

Fuck, this reminds me of a drawfag request I've wanted to see done for forever. I've always wanted a drawing of Ozai, Vader, and Gendo Ikari all sitting at a table, all three of them drinking coffee from "World's Greatest Dad" mugs.

Remember that time Rusty was trying to eat breakfast and his dad kept swinging his dick in his face?

Should've been Frank behind him instead.

I still think it's cute that the Mayor still had a good relationship with his dad after he went to jail, probably a better relationship than what the ending gave their relationship.

Vader cannot be compared to Ozai and Gendo.

Vader was enslaved to an incredibly powerful evil space wizard, who he wasn't strong enough to overthrow, and who also deceived him into believing that he had accidentally killed his own children when he lashed out at his wife for trying to betray him to Obi-Wan, a man who was trying to kill him.

As soon as he finds out that his son is alive, he immediately attempts to betray his master, and take his son on as his apprentice, so that they may overthrow the evil space wizard and create a fair and just galaxy, ruled together as father and son.

Yeah he was a totalitarian himself, and he was trying to bring Luke to the dark side, which entails some pretty umpleasant methods, but Vader genuinely believed that Luke needed to embrace the dark side if they were to take on the Sheevster. Not to mention his compassion for his son ended up outweighing his desire to rule the galaxy, Gendo and Ozai had no such moment.

pure pottery

one of those two

Nah, he's just unfocused and doesn't think much of Dib, his poor insane son, but he still loves his kids.

From who? NAMBLA?

And if he doesn't, where would I find it?

Rusty edges out his dad because we've seen him have moments where he shows he cares for the boys and a large part of his callousness is because after his fucked life it hurts to love them.
Jonas is implied to be the opposite. While he has a bunch of smaltzy canned lines about he loves Rusty, we constantly see and hear about how he put him in harm's way because he was too self involved.

The booru

Well, what did you expect from Ken Penders?

>Makes his son miserable (no friends allowed, -purely materalistic relationship with his son, forces modelling upon him)
>actively (while admittedly unknowingly) sends monsters out who beat the shit out of said son

Gabriel Agreste may not be the worst Sup Forums father but he's definitely up there. Say what you will about people like Homer Simpson and Peter Griffin, while they may be terrible people they are not in Gabriel's league of being a terrible father. He makes his son's life an absolute misery with the only relationship being materalistic and his main idea of parenting is scolding.

While he does care about his son to a degree, he's still a terrible, terrible father for the mentality Adrien has about his identity because of his father and the family name