You ever notice not a single person has come forward saying they fucked him and he made their career go forward?

You ever notice not a single person has come forward saying they fucked him and he made their career go forward?

Reminder: all the sexual misconduct hype is to cover up the very real treason.

hide this shit

This isnt pol you stupid autistic faggot. What would I be stopping from being posted?

Explain how your spastic retard brain works cunt

Hey hey now, using Harvey as an excuse to complain about Trump more is all fine and good, but let's not start insinuating that Hollywood is some kind of sex based economy, you stupid tinfoil hat.

But sex sells
Sex always sells

Treason you say?!

Ha

true

you sound very mad that people see through your flimsy cover-up narrative

and more shilling and sheistering

Either he never gave anyone a push... or he did and they won't come forward because that'd make them whores

Havey is a wonderful human being

Alicia Vikander
Emma Stone
Lawrence
Hathaway
Amy Adams
Brie Larson
All fucked for oscarbait
You have horrible taste in women Sup Forumseddit

Jlaw's comment was weird, it was specifically worded, that it could be interpreted as "it was all consensual"

agreed. but I cant help myself.

my problem is with all the actresses coming forward who are like "I was sexually assaulted too, by a different person whose name I will protect and not reveal because this needs to stop!"

fuck off shills

Comrade Weinstein is an enemy of the state and the people of The United States.

The rape shit is just the tip of the iceberg.

ever notice how none of the misconduct claims are within the statute of limitations?

Do you even know what shill means?

What is being shilled you autistic retard?

Pretty sure it's implicitly implied that this was all done as quid pro quo.

Realize that them having to do this to advance their careers just makes Weinstein and Hollywood look worse. It doesn't make them look any less the victim.

As much as I hate women screeching about some vague patriarchy oppressing them, in this case it is true. This is a specific patriarchal system run by gross old men abusing women with their power.

>treason

But if women were consentually agreeing, and women have agency and are not little innocent darlings, then it's not a patriacy problem, the problem is some women are willing to do more to succeed than others. It's a competitiveness problem. You can't make some women be less competitive by blaming men or systems.

>my problem is with all the actresses coming forward who are like "I was sexually assaulted too, by a different person whose name I will protect and not reveal because this needs to stop!"

are you slow?

Do you understand the level of intimidation and blackmail that goes on in Hollywood?

These actresses are not acting on their own volition.

trust NOTHING coming from the media/Hollywood/celebs

I'm sorry. You're not a shill, you're a propagandist. Excuse my shorthand. Now fuck off.

The sexual misconduct happened.
It should be exposed.

It's just that Harvey is being scarified to allow the mainstream media a bigger story in order to ignore the FBI finally openly investigating Clinton and Obama's Russian collusion with nuclear materials.

Hell. There was news about the Foundation's involvement during the election and it got ignored.

Also, I think Harvey was past his expiration date.

He was tossed under the bus because he wasn't making enough money and donating enough.

>men create systems that reward women for sex
>this isn't the man's fault

So you think they devised a system around it, and not that women offered their bodies to get ahead?

Lets say they didnt design that system, how do you stop women from offering their bodies? You can't.

Feminism failed.

But you are a shill. You're attempting to promote a completely bogus narrative.

Yup

>money
>mattering
>to people who've got more money they could ever spend

... the social capital between billionaires is not money, you naive fuck.

More (((bullshit)))

Weinstein was partof the Clinton/Obama cartel.

The rape was just the cost of doing business for these crooks.

Everyone who benefits from a faulty system is at fault.

This is moot anyway as only morons didn't know all singers/actresses fucked to get ahead.

yep. Fiat currency is nothing to these people.

They'd get even more hate than the other ones.

Why risk it when society is automatically on the side of the person who says publicly 'I definitely blackmailed them into sex but I'm sorry'?

no one gives a shit about you fake men v. women smoke and mirrors narrative.

fuck off

You ever notice how Sup Forums is full of fucking idiots
Have you ever noticed the alt right is literally giving tumblr a run for their money

Did you read any of the news about this story?

Theres some JIDF trying to red herring this thread so we dont discuss it

Apparently we're the ones with some agenda? I just wanted to make fun of hollywood degeneracy

no ones on anyone's side, there's just no real side to take. There's no criminal proceedings so there can't be any sort of meaningful resolution. Its just a bunch of people making meaningless claims.

Functionally its no different than if harvey just retired, except this way he gets to retire AND tell the entire world that no matter who you're waifu was, he fucked her, fucked her so right she became his willing whore.

has alicia said anything? i wonder how fassbender feels

They are the direct left/moderate equivalent to the alt-right so that makes perfect sense.

You now realize that they are also reddit

nothing makes sense about how idiotically radicalized everything has become.

unless its been done specifically to make politics into nothing but a meaningless circus.

No shit, it would make them complicit. Use the meagerest hint of critical thinking.

harvey fucked you're waifu, fucked her in her prime

complicit in what? No crimes were committed. No one is claiming any sort of crime was committed. The closest anyone is coming are incidences that are well outside the statute of limitations.

>tells me to use critical thinking
>doesnt realise i already fucking knew that

i guarantee you have autism or aspergers

no one is here is stupid

we don't for a second believe the media decided to start being honest last week

fuck off JIDF

>complicit in what?
Remember what I said about critical thinking? Try it out.

>tfw the ugly woman from TBBT wrote an article saying that she was glad she's ugly so she didn't get molested

>[The Producer] said he saw them as the new Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall or the new Spencer Tracy and Katharine Hepburn.
>He would give them multiple projects (individually and as a couple) and a shelf full of Oscars, but only if they both committed to the relationship. They believed he could deliver.
>The couple agreed to go all in. Then, at the most inopportune time possible, all hell broke loose when The Producer ran into legal trouble.
>To say they were shocked is an understatement. Everything was planned for and paid for. What about the promises made about her career/his career/their careers?
>The Producer was even supposed to be there. They were arguing for about a week about whether or not to cancel.
>They knew it would look very suspicious. I really did not think that they would go through with it.

>Theres some JIDF trying to red herring this thread so we dont discuss it

*sheistering intensifies*

nigga, when the dust settles it's going to come out that Weinstein isn't only guilty of rape, he's guilty of high treason.

I hope he gets Rosenberg'd.

And why the fuck would they do that?

God Sup Forums you're all fucking retarded.

>unless its been done specifically to make politics into nothing but a meaningless circus.

Every generation has to figure out a way to do this. It is somewhat heartening that no generation is really fooled by the previous generations bullshit, but disheartening that every generation can invent bullshit to fool itself.

This latest 'minorities were right about the government all along!' stuff that encapsulates the alt-right is tedious though.

Fuck off Sup Forumsfeminazi

>This latest 'minorities were right about the government all along!' stuff that encapsulates the alt-right is tedious though.
???

fuck off

no one is buying your Weinstein cover-up

better get back to the drawing board

>the alt-right
no such thing

Minorities have said forever that the government does not actually work for them. White people in America are finally saying the same thing, but for some reason think they've discovered it, or it just became true.

Almost nobody here knows anything. Nothing about the business. They are even worse than tumblr. You'd be surprised how many don't even know what the highest grossing film of the year is yet they act like they are actually in the know.

There is never going to be any sort of police involvement in this. Because they can't control a police investigation.

Nu-Sup Forums == reddit === tumblr === cucks
You fags are not even hiding anymore

Complicity implies criminality. The police will never be involved.

>shut it down
kek

t. KEKOLD

>No one is claiming any sort of crime was committed.

HW said he did commit crimes though.

Every board is Sup Forums

i agree with him you need to fuck off back to Sup Forums faggot

>Shut it down!
You can't make that shit up.

how the fuck do you read that slow

So the jews aren't being called out now? Disappointed now.

I agree. I doubt Weinstein is in the US now, and I doubt he ever will be again.

nigga please. they have enough to indict right now if that was a realistic possibility

what do you think the 'wild fires' where for? I suspect a lot of out former shill's cubicles are now little more than ash

>they have enough to indict right now
All they have is hearsay and claims of incidences beyond the statute of limitations.

The police aren't involved at all.

>what do you think the 'wild fires' where for? I suspect a lot of out former shill's cubicles are now little more than ash

imagine being this much of a paranoid schizo

what other 'connections' have you made in your days?

>All they have is hearsay and claims of incidences beyond the statute of limitations.
who know if there are people who really flipped? (not this bullshit celebs in the media nonsense)

who knows what was on Weiner's laptop?

etc etc.

Weinstein didn't flee because he's untouchable.

yes, we know take your meds, tinfoil hat etc.

your act is old as fuck

>Weinstein didn't flee because he's untouchable.

>he is still in America

>he is untouchable

>>he is still in America
yeah, I'm aware the '''press''' reported he's in sex rehab in Arizona.

I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you if you believe that.

I did see that pic from the other day where he was flipping off the photographer though.

Where do we think he really is?

I'm sure if he's in the country, he's being watched, and probably isn't free to leave.

Anyone else super jealous ?

Harvey:
> fucking these conveyor belt of young nubiles.
> open secret ;
> knows he's untouchable
> friends with Ben and Matt
>makes occasional masterpieces

Heaven is a place called Harvey.

fuck off Schlomo

Pol is pathetic

They deny themselves the best of life in favour of internet mind games. Play your puzzles, fools.

They day of reckoning will never come. lol.

yeah, rape, blackmail, and extortion (and I'm sure that's just scratching the surface) are really the best the world has to offer.

But user, none of the women whom he wanted to fuck actually fucked him for their roles.
They all went into his room and then nothing happened. They got the roles because they were so talented!

Did you expect amy adams to come out and say I'm a shit actress and a whore?

still trying to shill this fake narrative

baka

Weinstein's crimes extend FARRRRR beyond the casting couch.

What's the treason are you talking about?

fuck off faggot. we all know this isn't about some bogus celebrity soap opera

Weinstein was a (((capo)))

Play their tune and toot your horn, little drone. When the time comes, nothing will happen. You're just a memory. A piece of shit on Harvey's shoe.
You coudnt scratch your asshole, never mind "the surface"
What are you hoping to find ? Murder ? Satanic ritualistic furry worship ?
We're just doing what Hollywoo has always done. Given the people EXACTLY what they want. Young tarts getting screwballed. A scandal only soaks the pussies even more.

Drink deep and enjoy, you downtrodden desexualised vanilla nobody.

criminals are weak people

no, irl, is jealous of him, you, or your corrupt god and his fake chosen people.

your entire existence is a lie

He was untouchable until he wasn't. He loved puss puss more than anything and gave those girls the dream careers. Fucking everything. All they had to do is occasionally send flesh his way.
But someone pulled the plug.

Any moar info on the mafia angle ?

Can you go back to Sup Forums
You have no common sense. Basically you are a nigger.

More lies.

If anyone thinks that 'pussy' was Weinstein's motivation you're too dumb to live.

Hollywood is completely corrupt, colluded, and centrally controlled. Weinstein was the boots on the ground running it prison style.

Back to /x/

Outing people who are already outed is hollow bravery, if these women really wanted change then they would actually give the names of the people who assaulted them because the only way to affect change is to root out the people abusing their power, but instead we have people crying victim while simultaneously protecting their abusers. I say hypocrisy.

This.

Cucks think the lizard people are fake but believe in (((forest fires))). Pathetic.

Back to poleddit lads

/r9k/

JIDF going full throttle

When he gets put on a stand in a criminal trial he'll name names in an attempt to prove it was consensual and common. We haven't heard the fun stuff yet

Is this the official list of Harvey whores?

No "official" List but you just need to have eyes and a brain really

Still shilling....baka....JIDF earning their shekels today.

This is Sup Forums