>ugly 90s hair
>big ass hands and gloves
>too much color
this aged horribly

Nah, you're just a faggot.

i may be a faggot, but i`m a faggot with taste

(you)

them's fightin words, kid.
You better be careful what you say around here, punk. We don't take kindly to fags.

gotta agree with OP. Other than a few issues this book doesn't hold up for me as it used to. I still enjoyed Sins of Youth though but the cringy shit like the Issue where the fucking teacher dies and the one where Reddy's daughter gets fucking abused along with the one where she was threatened with anal rape was too much.

i read through 10 issues and it didnt appeal to me

I... i don't remember the rape thing at all.

"I don't like it" is something different than "it aged horribly." Not liking something is fine, but that doesn't mean it's some inherent problem with the thing you don't like.

Young Justice certainly isn't perfect, but claiming that it aged horribly just because you don't like some elements of the characters designs is retarded. Especially stuff like "too much color."

You clearly have no argument to make other than poor shitposting so you should definitely consider suicide.

the fact that it aged horribly isnt bad , i just added in i also didnt like it

you replied with a reaction image and i did the same thing. Then you criticized me while doing the same thing you accuse me of

>too much color
More like there's not enough color in modern comics.

It's funny how all the core characters of the group are in a dire need of a Rebirth. This would be the perfect time for a comeback.

I feel the same way about the majority of DC One Million

Daily reminder that Sup Forums has absolutely no taste.

I don't really understand why "aging" is meant to be a bad thing. Yes it's a product of its time but that doesn't make it bad? Bugaboo is still a good song even if the technology mentioned is all old.

it`s not automatically a bad thing it`s just that when they age bad it tends to be really bad

Suck my dick, you pathetic little man.

It's still better than every Teen Titans book published afterward.

Every TT run before too.

>Young, Just Us
I don't even get it. I know it's supposed to be a pun but even with the tag line it's still completely non-sensical. I know PAD loves bad/corny puns and shit but that's dumb even for him.

So was TT compared to X-Men in the '80s due solely to popularity? Because aside from that there's nothing really in common not to mention Claremont's X-Men blows Wolfman's Titans out of the water. I'll forever maintain that DC's true X-Men equivalent (and thus the crossover we should've got) is LoSH.

>I'll forever maintain that DC's true X-Men equivalent (and thus the crossover we should've got) is LoSH.

I think they were going to do it but something happened?

But muh Judas Contract