Animation Domination General #1: Hour Long Simpshits Edition

THIS SUNDAY.

SUNDAY.

SUNDAY.

and saturday

Animation Domination returns from holiday break to serve you a fresh round of your favorite shark-jumped animated sitcoms that seriously need to fucking get cancelled. (The "Sunday Funday" name has been officially disowned by FOX, the block is now generic "FOX Sunday", proving to bitter Sup Forumsmrades everywhere that "Sunday Funday" was fucking retarded from the start, I'm glad I never changed the general name. Apologize.)

And:
>stream
lol

-No Bob's Burgers this week. Instead..
-The Mick has been burning off episodes all month and another one will be dumped today.
-Family Guy has been moved to 9:30/8:30c in light of this.

The schedule is as follows:
>8:00/7:00c - The Empiresons - The Great Phatsby (NEW) [ONE HOUR EPISODE]: Mr. Burns decides to relieve the glory days of his past after meeting a mysterious music mogul; after being conned out of his fortune, Mr. Burns swears revenge with the help of Homer, Bart, dapper Jazzy James and the mogul's ex-wife Praline.

>9:00/8:00c - The Mick - The Balloon (NEW): Mickey is sad to learn that everyone has forgotten Ben's seventh birthday and sets out to make it right.

>9:30/8:30c - The Family Man - Gronkowsbees (NEW): Football player Rob Gronkowski of the New England Patriots moves into the house behind the Griffins and makes friends with the guys; Stewie takes up beekeeping and gives his bees steroids in order to produce more honey.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heidi_Game
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The Mick has been burning off episodes all month and another one will be dumped today.

airing a new episode a week is "burning off" episodes now? neck yourself

>-The Mick has been burning off episodes all month and another one will be dumped today.
I'd like to burn them with fire and then take a dump on them.

First for Lisa's feet

Wait. This knockoff of a shitty movie gets an hour but the alien episode and especially the crossover only got a half hour. The fuck?

>it's a celeb moves next door episode

THE SIMPSONS ARE GOING TO SHILL EMPIRE!

>[muffled rod and todd shouting "yaaay!" in background]

Ouch. So The Mick was a bomb, I guess?

Actually, 8 million viewers in its pilot episode. Even FOX admitted this was "unexpected".

Isn't it a bit concerning that Empire has to resort to The fucking Simpsons to retain relevancy, when not even a year ago it was more relevant than The SImpsons had ever been for nearly a decade?

Empire has always been shit, there's no surprise here.

>football goes into overtime the one time The Simpsons has a one hour episode

JUST

It's okay, I just saw the episode.

It sucked.

Sounds like stock Simpletons to me, wonder how Boco will damage control it

Wow.

>stupid game is still running, seconds away from going into overtime

Son of a bitch.

wall I'm going to bed

If this episode is actually good it will be a happy accident. Because seriously, fuck Fox. Just let Empire die already.

WOO PACKERS

>NBA is concerned that the end of the 4th quarter takes a little too long because of time-outs, which are already limited in number.
>Basketball still rarely goes over its time slot
>NFL doesn't give a fuck
>Handegg regularly goes over time by half an hour, followed by a half hour post-game show that they won't cut when the game runs over
FUCKING
HANDEGG

>No bobs burgers
>For an entire month

Fox wants this show fucking murdered. WE JUST GOT OFF AN ENTIRE MONTH OF NO NEW EPS C'MON

...and now my local Fox station is putting up weather crawls for counties on the edge of its viewing area. At least they're running it over commercials.

>postgame show

yea I'm bailing

There was one last week, but you wouldn't know that because it was completely unadvertised and sent to get cucked in the 9:30/8:30 former live-action slot, nobody in the thread knew this and left after Family Guy like usual

last thread someone was talking about this time that they stupidly aired a tv movie when a football game was at its climax, and then just aired the score superimposed. apparently that was enough for the NFL to get a contract signed saying they would never get interrupted again and could run as long as they want

so basically it's yet another overreaction to a legitimate mistake that leads to something even worse

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS

That's why I said we just got off a break.

Now we're back on another fucking month long hiatus. I'm so mad I could fucking take a shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heidi_Game

wait a minute
son of a-, i'm going to have to start watching a recording of a rerun on another channel that I want to watch that starts when family guy was SUPPOSED to end, during The Mick, and keep an eye on it being 11 minutes late..

why the damn hell don't they just skip commercials if it runs long? you want that money, ask the NFL for it. literally anything else in the world if it goes over its alotted time, it gets fined.

Why even bother watching Fox's lineup if Adult Swim is going to show actually good shit on Sundays

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Yes, the Heidi incident.

But now they have a fucking POST GAME SHOW that they usually run in full after the game, because they pay those geezers so much to yak about handegg.

...oh wait, did they just sign off from it?
[waiting through five minutes of commercials intensifying...]
Holy shit. Okay, now I'm setting my DVR to record 15 minutes extra on both shows.

So is SIMPSONZ RAP EPIC not even on yet?

I was kind of looking forward to this trainwreck but I doubt I'll watch it live.

what's it showin?

FAMILY GUY DID IT (LITERALLY) LAST MONTH

Brak Show, Spaceghost, Harvey Birdman, and Sealab 2021

I almost don't fucking believe it it's so good

it's on anti-handeggcucks

good stuff man
RIP croker

>Donate
accurate
why were flanders' eyes so .. wide?

Hey, don't mock The New Yorker.

When did this start?

So are we going to get DJ Homer this episode?

>Patty and Selma don't chain smoke anymore
It's just not the same

Another Mr. Burns episode? God fuck off he is this season's Lisa

I guess tonight. I checked CN's schedule too. I guess Sunday's block is all Classic AS material

I'm really surprised nobody is talking about this. Pretty big fucking news

>It's a white party!

Aaaaaaaand heres where my interest drops.

Mr. Burns speaks so quietly I can't hear shit captain

>Monogram Monty
uh

that joke was funny

Started tonight.
It was announced a while back.

jesus christ how did family guy do a much more respectful parody of this same book

what the fuck is this magic?

i just clicked the pic and then it switch to other pic

I wouldn't get so excited. [as] changes its schedule on a whim if shit flops, and this WILL flop, the line-up will be gone in weeks.

in b4 kevin michael richardson

So Smithers is getting NTRed?

These old shows weren't that funny IMO.

>Football player Rob Gronkowski of the New England Patriots moves into the house behind the Griffins and makes friends with the guys; Stewie takes up beekeeping and gives his bees steroids in order to produce more honey.
Is... is this two king of the hill episodes stapled together?

In after.

You're watching Family Guy and Zombie Simpsons. Nobody cares about your taste

the whip thing? i thought it was one of those 'funny but very not-simpsons' moments

huh this time machine show looks okay

>a 1 hour simpsons episode

AFFILIATE INTERRUPTED SIMPLETONS FOR WEATHER

I'm not getitng any of these rap culture references

>cognac flavored vodka

it's a neat trick that basically involves the pixels interpolating differently when reduced for the thumbnail

How about that Packers game?

This kid reminds me of fucking Allen Gregory

Oh, shut up for once Lisa.

>richest dad rules
only if he's going to actually pay you for the special treatment.
also wow this kid's voice, why.
I'm not even noticing any similarities to the family guy story

oh okay he's buying everyone's icecream. nevermind, he's okay. lisa shut up

>buys everyone ice cream
>bad manners

thanks for cutting the show that started more than ten minutes late for a severe weather update FOX

Literally haven't seen anything past the first commercial break.

....Holy shit I was right.
It's an hour long episode so that they an give Lisa her own 30 minutes.

Was that Keegan Michael Key? Wonder how hard the Trump curse will hit him.

what the fuck is with all the niggers in this episode

Has Dr Hibbert's daughter ever gotten a name?

Because this is literally nothing but a 60-minute commercial for Empire.

No wonder I'm hating it.

i'm fucking tired of that. fuck the weather. most people watch cable anyway so it wont work on them, why should only people who watch tv and watch it local get warned?

Everyone in Simpsons is actually black.

Yellow represents black and brown is super-black.

mr burns black friend is a great idea

Why the fuck is Azaria doing his normal voice for a kid? It feels like he's been phoning it in for a decade now.

Damn. I've only had one mapless weather crawl over the show so far. I guess it could be worse for me.

I think once. what does that have to do with what I said?
wait are you one of those racefaggots that thinks only black people can be niggers?

HOLY SHIT

THEY'RE STILL TALKING ABOUT THE GODDAMN WEATHER

I HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING FROM THIS SHITTY EMPIRE-SHILLING SHITFEST PAST THE NIGGER HUGGING MR. BURNS

AND ALL THIS AFTER FOOTBALL GOES INTO OVERTIME

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS OKAY?

NEWSFLASH: The entire Simpsons cast is old as fuck

no the no one knows him/he's in his office joke

>Laudanum B

iirc his normal voice is closer to moe

Mt. Burns' black friend was Smithers until they whitewashed him.

Another funny joke!

OKAY

THE WEATHER'S OVER AND

FOR FUCK SAKES

THE SHOW'S BACK BUT IT'S ANOTHER GODDAMN COMMERCIAL BREAK

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I'M MAD

THE SHOW'S SHIT, THE EPISODE'S GONNA BE SHIT

I GUESS I'M JUST BAFFLED THAT FOX IS THIS FUCKING INCOMPETENT AS A NETWORK

so I'm more than a little confused now
according to family guy, gatsby is about people that go to a party and drive home in each others' cars and then someone gets run over and that's the story
this thing is half over and so far it's just about burns learning how to spend money. I don't get how this can be the same story

shit, supershit, mega shit, and complete garbage

that was mildly funny yeah
i assume that's something from gatsby
the football thing is a legit bitch but I think the weatherfags are just trying to protect you

Gatsby is actually about a black guy raping an old man. Not overtly but if you look at the subtext you'll see it.

Get fucking ready.

it's back...

the show's finally back.......

and I have NO FUCKING IDEA what's going on

That football game was really good though.

>What happened to your privilege?
>I checked it!

>track suits and gaudy watches on some drunken middle aged men
what even is this

>I checked it

Already past the 30 minute mark...and I feel like nothing is happening.

This is just like the movie, The Simpsons finally have more time to work with and they waste it on nonsense.

...oh good, now we're talking about privilege.