JIM CARREY

LOOKS LIKE JIM KINO IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS
youtube.com/watch?v=6kkFV0tgZxQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=21CEOlBq2YI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would it be back on the menu, am I suppose to eat it, how?

whats a menu

just tetrahedrons, arising out of nothing for nobody

he really can't wait to die and people remember him as nu-andy kaufman holy shit

WHERE THE FUCK IS TRUE CRIMES

God he is so annoying, mustve been absolute hell to work with. but of course hes ready to cooperate and be serious for the documentary about him

so this is what all his "IM NOT REAL XD" schtick was about? that's dumb

(((Netflix)))

Andy was an annoying cunt, how do you expect him to act?

act professional then act like Andy when filming

his entire career is now making money off of an infinitely more talented person

he seems really obssesed

>take method acting so far you actually dissolve in the character

wew

I think he might've had a mystical experience induced by peyote or some other psychedelic shit and had some insight into the true nature of reality, cause the things he says are very similar to hindu,buddhist philosophies and insights other ppl that tried psychedelics had lmao

Are STD's and cocaine kino?

he watched a few Eckhart Tolle videos and now he thinks hes Jeff Bridges

no jim's really fucked in the head. that's probably what drew him to playing kaufman so this role is the effect more than the cause

>Netflix
I just want to go see Jim in the theater again.

Joaquin phoenix did it first

is this the suicide squad documentary?

Better method actor than Jared Leto, that's for sure

How do the orcs know what a menu is? Do they have orc themed restaurants?

2 meta 4 me

no, he actually did not

"Universal didn't want the footage we took behind the scenes to surface, so that people wouldn't think I was an asshole."

I don't always agree with Jim, and humor is relative, but he has made me laugh quite a bit. And of course, this, Truman Show, and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind show that he has at least some skills in the dramatic range.

Your mileage may vary. Please speak to your pets if you experience any nausea, discomfort, or anal leakage as a result of this post's opinions. These opinions are the sole property of this single moment in time and space and are considered null and void upon reflection.

Do you sign every post of yours with that or is it a parody of jim carrey trying to express a thought

what is Sup Forums thoughts on andy kaufman?

Genuis

Do actors really expect us to belive that they can get into someone so deeply that they cant remember who they are anyomore?
That can happen, if you are an idiot.

Not a genius, just an acidhead that liked to troll all the time

hello I never got out of character

look up Jim carrey today, the guy has transcended human concerns.

That or he's playing a Kaufman to all of us as a sort of successor

>"hey, look at me, I'm nobody!"
> Omg hes transcended all human concerns

Wow you're totally right, that's all he has expressed all this time. That one paraphrase represents all of Jim's attempts to communicate with the outside world.

I can't believe how fucking dumb I've been, this is honestly fucking embarrassing. I will never post in this board again, thank you user.

>DUDE METHOD ACTING
>DUDE POSTMODERN META COMEDY
>SOCIETY IS GONNA FREAK
Fucking embarrassing

Thats a little extreme user. You can still post on this board, just not in this thread again

Dude what if instead of being funny I act like a fucking awkward asshole and make people uncomfortable? What if I turn myself into a joke to like wake up society maaaaan?
He's overrated as fuck.

I'm just glad to see him still do stuff

>named after the best REM song

Documentary of the year

cool guy.

This faggot has literally never been in a good movie.

THATS ME IN THE CORNER
TH

Wait what are you talking about?

>The Cable Guy
>Not good

Pick one

edgy opinion

The Truman show is one of the best movies of all time.

I actually really liked that comedy show he was producing, i don't know why it bombed so hard, people can't handle it being a little dark?

documentary

zzzzzzzzzz

MOM'S GONNA PHREEQUE

t. reddit

t. underage

Not those guys but The Truman Show is fucking immense. It's had an actual impact on my life since the first viewing I ever had of it.

>netflix

hahahahahaha

It was horribly written, every character was unlikable and the plot went nowhere. Full of forced political shit and Jewish propaganda. """"Somehow"""" it's getting a second season.

>There will never be an Ace Ventura 3

Why you make us suffer, Jim?

ITT: normies who will never understand genius because they are idiots that make safe choices and never take risks.

The thing about stupid people is they think they're smart. The thing about smart people is they think they're dumb. Guess which one you and Jim are?

user......

eric andre is the andy kaufman of our time
if you think hes an idiot then you dont understand genius

It's a child's tantrum echoing through adulthood.

So Sup Forums, have you thought about my cock today?

Blowing my mind, man

Boring. That's the kind of attitude that killed the music and film industry. I bet you like lukewarm water.

Checked and yes

I try to stay away from what I think of as 'Artistic Masturbation.' By which I mean artists getting off on how artistic they are. I never got that feeling from either Jim or Andy. They strike me as two people fucked up in the head enough to spend their time and energy affecting others reality. Positively or negatively, I'm willing to let a lot of shit slide because it seems honest.

The cube actor again?

How did tetrahedrons know what menus are?

>artists getting off on how artistic they are. I never got that feeling from either Jim
Nah, he went full artistic masturbation recently.
youtube.com/watch?v=21CEOlBq2YI

As far as I know it got bad reviews on his premiere in Poland and the movie is now taken back by the studio.
Get probably released in a few years direct to the home market.

>a Netflix original
So it'll be shit.

Funny but also a cancer for the type of comedy he created. Sorta like Picasso. People try to be Picasso when there could only be one ever, same as andy. Their craft was degenerate, which Is fine once in a while.

FOLLOW ME, DON'T FOLLOW ME!

this is what I think about those "provocateurs" e.g. eric andre. They don't have the courage to go all the way

Superior physical comedy coming thru

not gonna lie, this looks kino as fuck, what if he's been andy all along after that movie? hasnt been able to shake him off like johnny depp with jaque sparrrrrrow?
now now andy was not infinitely more talented than jim, he was good but nowhere near the une two three punch of the mask, ace ventura and dumb and dumber
literally who?