His share prices... took a little tumble *chuckles

>his share prices... took a little tumble *chuckles

>His video games... weren't patched *laughs*

>nothing can bankrupt it!

>yes we've had one, but what about second bailout?

>what can man do against such reckless debt?

zug zug

Looks like quantative easing is back on the menu boys!

kek'd

>A new share price is rising. Its valuation is at hand.

Why can't we have have some deeds?

>Sell, you fools!

One ring to rule them all!

>'SO there I was, at the mercy of three monstrous bankrolls! And they were all arguing over how they were going to cut us, whether our books would be turned out for audit or if they should clear out our assets one by one, liquidate them into shares! well they were so busy arguing the fiscal appraisals and the buyout clause that a new financial year crept over the markets and POOOFT! Defaulted all our loans!'

>greece flag is missing senpai

lmao

is this due to the GoT dudes quote?

Kek

Very nice

What is Gondor's tax policy like?

Nonexistent, whole economy is ok warmpde. Real MVP question is : what is Rohan's tax policy like.

>I wish the non-qualified dividends had never come to me, I wish none of this had happened.
>So do all who live to see such tax years, but that is not for them to decide, All you have to decide is what to deduct with the expenses that are given to you.

Is this tax policy shitposting or neoliberal shitposting?

Very good.

>And up up up the interest rates go

fuck i love taxposting, i love the quality OCs that brainlets will never understand

>I've been sent back
>until my bonds are liquidated

What the fuck happened to that baby?

black father ugly mother

*Inhales*

>Minas Tirith is too big to fail

>If we're looking for gains I'd say we're taking the long way round. Gandalf, we could pass through the mines of bitcoin; My cousin Vitalik would give us a royal ICO.

Lok’tar ogar

>Looks like Keynesian's back on the menu

I love the idea of Orcs just sitting around a camp fire discussing economics.

>believing in taxes
>not being a brainlet

Typical feudal age type

>GET AN IPO GOIN'

>Only the bank of gondor can annul that debt

It's true you don't see many dwarf-loans. And in fact, they are so alike in derivatives and securitisation that they're often mistaken for dwarf-bonds.

It's the tradeability.

And this in turn has given rise to the belief that there are no Dwarf-loans, and that businesses just spring out of holes in the ground!
Which is of course ridiculous.

>We might have made a mistake investing in shire bonds Pippin

>that bank was bankrupted!
>it has been bailed out

And in darkness bind them

>The shares have been floated, Gondor calls for financial aid!
>And Rohan will invest!

>The line was bankrupted!
>It has been refinanced!

>you pay no taxes

Nicolas Cage what are you doing in Lord of the RIngs? You don't belong there! Shoo shoo

I think originally he was the first pick for Aragorn but he turned it down if I recall
Also Sean Connery was going to be Gandalf but he was confused by the script

>we ain't had nothin' but maggoty penny stocks for three financial years
>yeeeah, why can't we have some bonds? What about them? they're IPOs!
>They are NOT for purchasing!
>What about their gilts? They don't need those! OOOH THEY LOOK BLUE CHIP
>Get back wageslave, the capital gain goes to Sauroman, with interest and un-taxed.

niceee

Not this day.

Who the fuck comes up with this shit?

I'm a finance student and this is my only way of having fun.

I don't understand most of the concepts being memed but it's really funny

>The dwarves invested too greedily and in too short of an amount of time before the company could be properly evaluated...
>You know what they awoke in the darkness of Wall Street...
>Debt... and bankruptcy...

“Not for ourselves, but we can give Frodo his chance if we keep Sauron's Administrators fixed upon us. Keep him blind to all the financial flows.”

“A derivative”

"Certainty of default. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?"

>Greece will bankrupt it. Bring up the Troika!

Should be 'leveraged' instead of 'invested'

Fuckin great

OH NO NO NO

Hed have to reword the whole thing then. Invested works

am i a brainlet for barely understanding half of the lines you come up with and i'm in my final year of studying accounting. I'm doomed to fail

Finance is a whole other beast from accounting, don't feel bad.

That's like someone studying biology feeling bad for not understanding physics or chemistry.

>What is it? What do you predict?
>a bubble

Fine the Halflings!

Did fiscal conservative policy exist back in Middle Earth?

>share the dividend

>Look! Goldman Sachs burns!

>looks like {adjective}'s is back on the menu
back to 9th grade English class

>Chapter 11? No, the journey doesn't end here. Bankruptcy is just another path, one that we all must take. The fiat based economy of this world rolls back, and all turns to bailouts, and then you see it.

>See what gandalf?

>Golden parachutes, and beyond, an offshore tax haven under a non extradition treaty.

>Well, that doesnt so bad

>No, no it does not

Nice

>They have a cave toll

>The Eurobonds won't save Greece. It only has the power to pile up debt in the long term.

Sup Forums: the post

>FINES
>TAXES

>tolls
>tolls in the deep, we cannot pay. We cannot pay

FORGET RINGS! EVERYONE BUY COIN AND HOBBIT STOCK!!

>Helms Deep has but one weakness, their portfolio is solidly diversified but for a small CDO at its base.

it's nothing to do with acct.

Someone please post the one from Balin’s book in Moria

>tfw to dumb to taxpost

>The bell of Amon Dîn has been rung! The markets of gondor call for aid!

What, really? Thank god they went with Viggo. Watching The Road for the first time now, he actually is a great actor.

Top zozzle

He's great. Watch Eastern Promises and History of Violence for more Viggo Kino.

>AND MY TAX

Why is bd version of FOTR so fucking blue, goddamn it.
I just want the extended version in the best quality without the filter, is that so much to ask for.

and why should your memes be unfit for my thread? come, post me a meme

Give me your most complex taxpost. One that I would need a degree to understand.

Ive already seen HoV but I think he's really outdoing himself in the Road. 30 minutes in and he captures the Father from the books so perfectly.

>'My Dear BPs and Boschs, Fargos and Petrobras, MUBs, JPs, Mobils, Boeings, BMWs and Exxons Exxon MOBILS!. Today is my 111th audit! Happy Audit! Alas Eleventy One audits is far to short a time to accrue credit among such excellent and admirable markets. I don't know half my competitors half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of their portfolios half as well as they deserve. I errrrr.....I have...reports to file I've put this off for far to long I regret to announce this is a takeover...I'm filing bankruptcy now'.

>captcha was china close

HA! LOOK AT DIS DUDE

>My child i see the past and the future
>what is my future? what is my peoples future?
>Debt and Recession

>You must understand, young investor, it takes a long time to make noticeable return off index funds. And we never invest in anything unless it's worth waiting a long time for returns.

Not tax related question. Could it be that Middle Earth as of the Third Age is really underpopulated? Gondor and Eriador especially. Gondor had way too few villages for a supposedly great Kingdom. And Eriador seems to have the same size from the maps, yet only Bree seems notable.

>they have taken the office and the second condo. We have launched an appeal but cannot hold them for long. The premises lose value. Bills. Bills in the night. We cannot pay. Bailiffs lurk in the reception. We cannot pay.

>Even if the high yield bonds do default it would take a syndicate beyond reckoning to leverage our short, THOUSANDS
>Tens of thousands
>But my lord there is no such syndicate
>*unveiling shot of a syndicate loan*