AYY YAG SBARRO

AYY YAG SBARRO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lq2ZQk4fJ7M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>yhs one i dedicate to tha pierat in last row, thats for you yagsparo

He looks retarded

Apparently Javier's head is really big, same with his jaw/smile if you look...prob what gives him his accent.

>I'll be waiting here. For you!

>tfw you're tired of baneposting but don't know how to do anything else

>yfw someone creates yagthread after last one died

>heehee spaniards say things funny xDDDD
fuck off with this shitty meme

I really want to like this meme but I haven't laughed at it once. That picture where the guy kinda smiles after he sees yagsbarro used to sort of make me feel happy but now I basically feel nothing and I wish this was better but it just isn't.

I still don't get how the fucking nigger-loving, cum-slurping faggots that are the mods think it's ok to eradicate baneposting (aka the single best thing that has ever come out of this shithole of a board) and let THIS kind of shit pass.
Some dude in a shitty mainstream blockbuster shitfest movie pronounced a name in a somewhat funny way. Big. Fucking. Deal.

yag?

The reason they killed Baneposting is because it got spammed for a very long period of time. Same with Sneedposting. In other words, don't speak too soon. Yagposting will fall, just like the others.

>fail? nonononono pie-rats!

But Sneedposting didn't get killed. Like at all.

>YYYYYUUUAAAGGGGGSBUARRROOO

>the mods think it's ok to eradicate baneposting

What do you mean? What's been happening?

Haha, o wow, great meme, my dude, great meme xD

>i really want to like this meme
Autism, this meme is the epitome of uncreative shit

Hahaha, o wow, sure a funny meme! Because he pronounced pirates and jack sparrow with a Spanish accent! XD now I get it, it’s really funny!

it was nothing more than thread derailing shitposts in pirates, no idea how it got meme status now and gets own threads but don't mind it

Mixin yag sparroo with TWOO SCOOPS GLOMLF??! doesn’t make it funnier. It makes it even more retarded

>people expecting this to be funny
fun, nononono DEATHHH!

have you tried starting a bane-thread lately?
You could be posting cp and it would stay up longer, it's a disgrace

youtube.com/watch?v=lq2ZQk4fJ7M
>20 seconds
YAGG SPARLOW

Is there any other board where people try and force memes harder than here?

Land lubbers will be thrown overboard!

>tfw yag thread is still up

>it's ok to eradicate baneposting
>have you tried starting a bane-thread lately?
>You could be posting cp and it would stay up longer, it's a disgrace
speaking of devil...

stop trying to force memes you stupid faggots
Sup Forums is a mess.

is this movie as laughably bad as it looks

yes it is, worth watching to realise how pirates series went so down. jack is just cameo guy now, not really important apart few moments
also movie shits on its own lore and makes-up new shit incorrect to way they described them earlier

absolutely, everyone is slightly out of character it's a fucking mess

WERR EES YAMMES BOOND

BUmp

they reverse-age yhonny debb's face an top of some budget lookalike younger actor

Why did they make his hair floaty? It looks stupid.

JAGRESBOBO

nonoononono

what the fuck is wrong with erybody's face in this movie?!
why is cgi progressively getting worse with time?

>tfw you meet yag sbarro but his brain is going to mush from 20 years of heavy wine, cocaine, and LSD abuse

Its worth watching if you love 1,2, and 3. 4 is Meh. this is a little bit Meh, but I thought it was fun.

is that kylo ren?

Awesome look but lackluster villian, here, let me come up with a better story in five seconds
>after dying in the hands of a young jack sparrow (hopefully, in a way not as dumb as it was in the movie) , he and his crew took years to find their way back to the world of the living, eventually battling the flying dutchman and royally fucking up Will, who manages to send a message to his son; hoping he cand find jack sparrow and poseidon's trident
>Most of the movie is exactly the same
> Salazar plans to use the trident to open the underworld and rule the sea with an army of the undead; not just to do wii move shit with sea water like in the movie
>Final Battle involves the queen ane's revenge, the flying dutchman, the krakken, the black pearl and elizabeth in a pirate ship against Salazar' and a fleet of the undead
>In the end, salazar and the undead are vanished back to the underworld , while Will uses the trident to give himself the ability to visit his family every once in a while

There, and I didn't charge a million fucking dollars for writing that up

Spanish?

This read well. Come work for my production company, user. I think you've got a future in this business!

>underworld
>undead
Sounds a bit outlandish for movie about pirates

The characters themselves were in the underworld in part 3

This, it made NO FUCKING REASON for salazar not to be in Davy jone's locker since he died at sea, and also we already know people can come back from there, the devil's triangle was unexplained bullshit that made the plot way more complicated