Some of you guys are alright, don't go to the Regular Show Finale tomorrow

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to the Regular Show Finale tomorrow

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wlsalyers/status/820903228824924160
youtu.be/80wAQmlbCAM
youtube.com/watch?v=NbEC_9pMtls
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Monday_(date)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this a meme now?

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to the Adventure Time finale next year

I didn't see any Regular Show threads even though it's ending tomorrow so this was my shitty attempt to fix that

You know who ELSE is a meme now?

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to the Drawn Together revival on November this year.
If anybody needs me, I'll be in the clock tower.

It's going to be hard to watch it. Fuck man, I just can't handle it's ending. Yea yea I know, "all things must end eventually", the show did a good job of telling that to its watchers already, but it doesn't make the pain go away.

With time, I suppose.

I think what bothers me the most is that we had 3 weeks straight of New episodes so the new season basically flew by. If they had released them one a week it wouldn't have felt so sudden. One day it was premiering, next thing I know they had to stop airing episodes because they were almost over

I loved the Seer episode. Especially since her opinions were all the same as mine.

Seriously, why bother bringing Eileen into space and not give her anything to do?

What happened, now? Something about Eileen not doing shit and some character noticing it?

>Some of you guys are alright, don't go to the X tomorrow
This has been around for awhile.

The two bits that stuck out were:
>Things levelled off after Mordecai got with Margaret. I was always more of a CJ fan myself.
and, to Eileen.
>I always liked you, girl. Frankly, I wish you had a bigger role.
>Cue Eileen looking distressed.

The whole meeting with the Seer was the definition of 2meta2fast. They took note of every complain, opinion and thought the fans had for years and put it all there. Even acknowledging the show's quality going down circa Season 5/6. Maybe it's because I'm a sucker for those type of things but I loved it

Am I the only one who preferred Margaret? The flaws with her character were due to the writer's own ineptitude. Having them blame the character when it was their own damn fault seems like a pretty shitty thing to do.

They left her behind this season to get rid of her. If they wanted her gone, why didn't they just keep her in college?

they dont know how to write women, i've long accepted this theory

I loved RS, but they cannot do female characters to save their life.

Margaret and Eileen barely had characters and no episodes focusing on them. Then they managed to make a great character in CJ, and just tossed her aside.

I get it was definitely a guys' show, but if they couldn't make a decent female character they really shouldn't have tried.

Still can't believe they wasted a good character like CJ in order to create relationship drama, that was the beginning of the end for the series.

CJ was essemtially Mordecai 2.0. The entire point of her first episode was that she literally loved all of the things Mordecai did. She wasn't really her own character. It wasn't until they tried to inject drama with her that they did anything wholly original to her.

She wasn't exactly a paragon of great writing.

The episode with her Daddy issues being the stem of her anger problems was interesting.

And it's more than MArgaret ever got.

>Then they managed to make a great character in CJ
oh wow, the character that constantly misunderstands things and causes our troubled protagonist more stress

Why do women have such shit humor.

hownew.ru

Muscle Man wielding a shotgun? What's next, Star wielding a rocket laun-- Wait, that exists in magic form.

That's an edit.

Doesn't matter, I'm talking about how they made a comic about the subject and how it was worded.

Nah, I preferred Margaret too but it might be because I'm just proyecting myself and a friend of mine into Mordecai and Margaret. I will concede that CJ had better characterization and probably a better match for Mordo but that's basically because she was written as a female Mordecai which is kinda lazy desu. At least Margaret had her own thing going.

Knowing who will Mordecai end up with is probably the thing I'm most excited about for tomorrow which is weird considering it's just a shitty love triangle and there's supposed to be a giant fight between 2 cosmic god-like beings happening as well

>It's a Muscleman episode

Where are these from?

From Madeline Queripel's tumblr.

>It's a Pops series finale

>ending tomorrow

I thought there was supposed to be another 15 episodes? Wasn't this season supposed to have 40?

That's the case usually but this Season only got 28. Yet another fuck you from Cartoon Network

I'm in this weird spot where I'm sad to see it go but I can't bring myself to care enough to watch it. I tried watching a couple of the episodes in the beginning of the season and none of them hooked me in enough to continue on. I used to really like Regular Show but i think it's well past it's expiration date. Still sucks to see it go especially since CN doesn't really have anything worthwhile replacing it.

I would have gone with "Don't come to the park tomorrow." for this joke.

>tfw even though Death is gonna show up in the series finale, you know there's absolutely no way we'll ever see Death's Wife again
Fuckin' furries

Death's wife was unreasonably hot.

It's sad that no one really cares, I'm looking forward to it.

I hope old fans drop in to check it out. The people at the screening said the guys who dropped it and liked the older seasons wouldn't want to miss the end.

JG says on twitter he can't wait for us to see these final episodes.

I can wait forever.

Go get em Walldoor.

I'm glad it lasted this long.

I live in the UK, what time do I need to be searching streams for the episode relative to my time? Perhaps maybe just say how many hours from the current point to when it airs?

Thanks, I don't want to miss this.

When I heard that the show was ending from JG's Twitter, I had to finish up Season 8. I watched every episode to date yesterday and today. I can't be the only one who thought this season was, I don't know, somewhat lackluster? There were certainly standouts but the wasted potential coupled with the Pops lore just felt eh overall to me. I had some trouble going through the episodes.

Maybe I'm just holding the older season to too high a regard, though I still believe that the first three to four seasons were the best. Hard to believe it's all ending. Been watching this since I was around 12 or 13.

The Seer episode was unbelievably meta, holy shit.

Yea, in the threads when the episodes were airing people could tell it wasn't really that good, but not drop-it bad. A few people in the Ice Tape thread said they were going to drop it because of the dumbass lore but I think some of them came back after No Train No Gain. I didn't drop it because I've already come this far, might as well see it through to the end, and I liked most of the season too.

A writer said on Reddit that this season was hard to write though, probably because they weren't sure how to tackle space beyond the plot points JG told them to work with.

Space Escape and Space Race are awesome though.

Just finished the seer and HOLY SHIT. This episode was great. The fucking fact the episode actually said to fans "yeah we heard all your complaints over the past few seasons" was honestly one of the most touching moments of the show honestly. It reminded me (besides nelson pointing yeah it's ending because it's a tv show) how great this show really was as not only a cartoon aimed at kids, but as a general tv show for everyone. I was in middle school when this show came out and now I'm in college and I'm extremely sad that it's ending and plus I'm going to have to wait until I get home from work just to see how it ends (aka how it's going to reset) and it just makes me sad. I remember how hyped I was for exit 2b when the promos first aired. Sad to see how shitty the programming on CN has gotten nowadays considering it's going to be a TTG marathon until the finale comes on.
I'm going to miss coming here for the episode reactions and conversations until you faggots turn it into a "why is regular show such shit now" thread.
RIP Regular show. Thanks for being one of the 2 shows that got CN out of its teletoon rerun/CN Real phase.

Joseph Game (as part of the image shows, he does Model Clean Up) posted this on Instagram along with the following.

>"A Regular Show Epic Final Battle" premieres tomorrow on #CartoonNetwork! I can't believe it is here already. Such a rad episode to have worked on....probably one of my favorites! Super proud to have been part of this amazing show and crew! It all wraps up in #epicproportions! Don't miss it!

Model clean up only exists because the people who make the models are too lazy to fix their sloppy work.

Writers of the series finale:

Cheer Up Pops: Casey Crowe & Gideon Chase

A Regular Show Epic Final Battle: Madeline Queriple, Alex Cline, Minty Lewis, Ryan Pequin, Andres Salaff, Benton Connor, Owen Dennis, Sam Spina, and J.G. Quintel.

It's also kind of cool that the very last episode has an extra tick moment to add a second section to who boarded it's so long.

Also lack of copious model design sheets for poses and such.

Tonight at 6 we'll finally know the answer to the existence long question. What's on the other side?

I love them all and I don't want to say goodbye

>no eileen
saved

>after an all day TTG marathon
>on a monday
Thank god they're doing their part of promoting it. It's probably a partial lost cause since a lot of people don't even know how they ended up in space since all the episodes were bundled together and the second half wasn't promoted at all. Hopefully people still tune in.

It still confuses me why they'd put those pre-series finale episodes at such a random time and not mention it once, anywhere. Ever. Not even on the upcoming week videos on their youtube. They had clips, but no air date in the description where they always go.

Yea, they have a countdown now in the top corner. When it gets to 1 hour I'm probably going to get that hyperactive anxiety shaking problem.

I'm far from hyped because I don't want it to end, but fuck if my subconscious isn't trying.

>When it gets to 1 hour I'm probably going to get that hyperactive anxiety shaking problem
'tism?

Kek.

I meant that anxiety for being hyped, but also mixed with too much of dread because I'm worried the finale is going to be shit and even if it isn't I'm far from wanting it to end.

I guess how I described it before made it sound fucking retarded, not sure if this time around it's better or worse.

There will never be characters I can enjoy and feel like I know like these again. No series could possibly be like this one, and I'll never be able to get attached to anything like I did with this one.

There were a couple of just bad episodes in the middle of the season but The Key To The Universe brought me back and I've been enjoying it since. Season has been pretty nice overall though, but when it misses it fucking misses.

>but when it misses it fucking misses.
This. The previous seasons had occasional misses but there was usually something to like in them, some redeeming quality often.

I still wish they would've focused on the people on Earth and how Mordecai and Rigby + the other guys might not see their family/friends ever again, but they just joked about the idea in the Christmas special.

twitter.com/wlsalyers/status/820903228824924160

I didn't think Mondays could get much worse.

>Andres Salaff
He came back from Season 5?

He still voiced background characters.

Remember those times
youtu.be/80wAQmlbCAM

ill one up you

youtube.com/watch?v=NbEC_9pMtls

FUCK

What the fuck it ends tonight? You mean a season finale right?

Series.

End of the line, bud.

No fucking way... where did the years go.

Regular Show, personally, was one in a million. I can't begin to explain how much I'm going to miss it. It feels bitter knowing so many people dropped it, and it feels even more so because they probably won't give the finale the time of day.

...all the other kids with the pumped up kicks, run bettah run, out run my gonne.

I'm gonna watch it, feel almost obligated to. It's bittersweet but still a good thing that it gets a proper ending.

I'm going to say it at the risk of sounding like a dipshit. The more I think about the show ending the more I feel like throwing up. I didn't even think I cared about the show that much, but it's really making me feel shitty thinking on the topic. I guess I have deep feelings for the show I wasn't aware of. I know that sounds dumb but it's true. I'm feeling a lot worse about this than I thought. I was fine until this morning.

>dropped the show since end of season 5 (think late 2013)
>caught some episodes here and there via channel or streaming, never got back into it fully
fuck it, one more episode for the road

oh fuck how can i prepare for this

You should be used to preparing for disappointment by now.

It twas a jolly good show.

Are you that one guy on Twitter and Reddit who keeps saying how you are going to miss the show and feel sick about it? Dude, you're gonna be alright. Settle down , relax, and please don't vomit. It's okay. It's just a show dude. It's not the end of the world.

Get close to the biggest TV in your house, make some popcorn, and chill.

Let's do this faggots, T-minus six hours to the regular epic final battle.

>implying

I hope it gets a reboot.

I had a Twitter once, but it was to talk to Pen Ward or someone on Adventure Time when they were doing AMAs or something.

I'm not a regular around here. I'm a decent fan but I didn't think I'd really care too much about the finale, but apparently I like the show more than I thought. Or I'm just coming up with too many sad theories.

Also
>that TV thing
What do you want us to do? Watch the TTG Marathon? Wish I had popcorn though.

I think doing a chosen one storyline for the last season was a mistake, but I suppose having an old man be the chosen one was kinda original.

go back to Sup Forums

I'm a girl I don't use Sup Forums I I know most women have shitty humor

>Regular Show is dead
>Adventure Time has a set deadline and with each passing day it only gets closer to it
>Uncle Grandpa is cancelled
>Gumball's creator is leaving after the sixth season, if it's not cancelled by then expect a quality nosedive
>Clarence still not renewed, may be even cancelled because of the sexual harassment shit

End of a literal fucking era. Steven and We Bare Bears can't carry a fucking network.

No but Teen Titans Go does.

>SU cant carry a network

Let's see

(it wont)

>It's a Thomas series finale

I MISS GOAT BOY.

I dont even liks su and WBB. these next few years are gonna suck

AND THAT'S ABOUT THE TIME SHE WALKED AWAY FROM ME
NOBODY LIKES WHEN YOU'RE IN TWO THOUSAND SEEEEVENTEEN
AND ARE STILL FUCKED OVER BY SCHEDULING
WHAT THE HELL IS TTG
MY BOSS SAYS GET OFF THE STAGE
WHAT'S MY SHOW AGAIN
WHAT'S MY SHOW AGAIN

>Its blue Monday

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Monday_(date)

>Instead of renewing Steven for 5 seasons they chopped seasons 2 and 3 in two halfs.

Just get ready for the finale to come on. Don't suffer through 5 more hours of TTG.

They did that with other shows too, the ones that were still continuing at the time (RS and AT don't count since they knew when they were ending), and don't try to act like what you just said is a big deal, it still can be going longer.

Just realize Rebecca has a narrative in her story, no matter how scattered, meanwhile Regular Show just had reoccurring themes, same for AT.