I am forgotten.

i get dubs

who's middle right? she looks like a lesbian

I like Sam, but that bit really got his number.

Who's the girl in the bottom left?

What bit, whats this from?

you dont want to know, it goes on for like 50 minutes and at no point is it remotely watchable.

t. Sam

oh yeah pal? you watched that whole improv show? you liked it? were you in it or something?

>statistically significant population knows Sam Hyde by name
>no one knows the stage actor in the op

What's wrong with his lips??

>>statistically significant population knows Sam Hyde by name
Haha, keep telling yourself that buddy. Sam suck your dick too?

where is sam on this?

>to be not a racist you have to become a black person's bitch
wow

>There is only 1 race, the human race
>As blacks aren't humans
Is this Woke Racism?

Adam Smolinski?

What else has Makenna Blue been in?

it legit looks like a girl is dressing up as sam here.

>"White will be minorities soon" is over racism
What kind of stupid nigger made this?

What's that, you wrote a computer program, made a little website, you uploaded some videos to Youtube? Well, let me take this opportunity to congratulate you, the monkey learned a trick. Look at you, uploading comments. You're already spewing your vile filth all over the computer, huh? Congratulations! You must have an IQ in the double digits!
Here's a little piece of advice. The next time you're gonna unload your jealousies and inadequacies online, here's a little piece of advice. Here's a little piece of advice, slick. Next time you're gonna go on the computer (mommy and daddy bought you a new computer!), you're going to unload your jealousy and inadequacies on somebody else, on a stranger? Just make sure you don't pick Sam Geno, the son of the Papa Geno Pizza empire. I've bought people like you. I've destroyed people like you. It's nothing for me to call up my father, and have every pizza jockey in the nation have a photo of you, right above their oven. Thinking about you, my personal army of pizza makers.
They'll put sauce on you. They'll lay you out. Swing you around in the air just like in the old movies.

Then they'll destroy you. Piece by piece. Piece by delicious piece. Cheesy piece by cheesy crusty piece. They'll destroy you.

That's option one. Option two is you can apologize to me. Just say you're sorry. Takes a big man to apologize, don't it? Humble yourself before a god, a pizza god?

Anyway. That's about it. Go fuck yourself.

imagine you have a son and he grows up to be on the extreme right of this scale
lol