Star Wars: The Mary Sue Awakens

>Star Wars: The Mary Sue Awakens

>Star Wars: The Last Mary Sue

I legititmately didn't think they could have made her a bigger Mary Sue. But boy did they show me.

her training scenes make me want to kill myself of cringe

>I have only felt power like this once before. It didn't scare me then. It scares me now

Who the fuck writes this shit? Seriously it's starting to come off as a self insert power fantasy.

Thought provoking take OP

>starting

>starting

>Seriously it's starting to come off as a self insert power fantasy.

That's exactly what it is.

>starting

I'll give this movie a shot if Kylo turns good and Rey turns bad

What's probably going to happen is that Kylo and Rey quit their respective sides and try and form a new grey version of the Jedi.

Luke is out of the picture somehow, so they don't actually have to fight "good guys", they just end up fighting the First Order to wipe away the Jedi and the Sith.

But I'll ragequit if it turns into a good guy power fantasy where Kylo unconditionally turns good and Rey remains perfect and moral.

Is boba fett gonna show up on this one?

Only Harrison Ford got away with it.

>starting

>Who the fuck writes this shit?
>Seriously it's starting to come off as a self insert power fantasy.
>self insert fantasy.

I blame this on all of you star wars fans, there's a moment when a story is finished and you have your happily ever after, no one wants to see the story of cinderella going through menopause, or aladdin getting prostate exams and planning his retirement, BUT NO you shit wanted more and now we got our dear characters turned into sad old versions of themselves, so I say this with my utmost sincerity, fuck you., fuck all of you.

Here is how it's gonna play out
>Rey goes to the dark side
>Kylo goes off into exile to pout about how he got cucked out of his position by a girl
>Snoke turns out to be the dark side incarnate
>when Rey finally gets close to Snoke she betrays him and beats him handily in an epic battle
>she was a good guy the whole time but since she is smarter than everyone she was just playing 3d chess and "turned to the darkside" to get close to Snoke
>finds Kylo and dispatches him like the pathetic whelp he is (compared to her)
>her time spent on the dark side makes her more enlightened then everyone
>there is no dark/light side only the force

This all takes place over the next 3 movies (The last movie will be divided into a part 1 & 2)

Why is Michael Bay in this? He has nothing to do with these movies.

I still can't wrap my brain around how utterly retarded this movie is

Is a female writing this? How the fuck do they let this self insert fanfic get through the cracks?

>Starting

user I.....

No so much a female writer per se. But some nu-males looking for pussy points.

because he should have directed

Rey is no more of a Mary Sue than Luke was in the OT.

Luke got shit beaten out of him time and again.

capeshit writers?

Kek. God I could see this happening.

Rey is Luke, Han and obi-wan made into one character.

and Leia

you haven't watched the OT, and if you have you've forgotten a lot about it.

obi wan saves him numerous times in a new hope, almost gets eaten by a wampa and his ass gets royally kicked by vader in empire, and would have been fucked at the barge if R2D2 didn't give him his lightsaber in ROTJ. he also almost dies at the end of ROTJ by the emperor until vader intervenes.

Do you think Luke hooks up with the turtle nuns?

This shit triggers me. So you are telling me Rey is stronger than Darth fucking Vader?

You realize that by making this thread you're just as unoriginal as these movies, right?

Stronger than yoda most likely

by creating the thread he criticizes it and creates a buzz around the movie. not talking about it and what makes it bad wont change anything, but since jews and women are in charge we have a long way to go

retard alert

>are telling me Rey is stronger than Darth fucking Vader?
REY IS DARTH VADER. Stop denying this.

I can, I'm just surprised by the amount of people that ate it up, including the supposed sw experts at rlm

is that lady gaga next to asian freddy mercury?

It's so bad. It doesn't fit the universe so badly. But of course normies love old timey parties

I don't get how it made the money it made.

Everything from the acting to the lack of science to the script were all shit.

Remember all those already established species? Yeah fuck them all and make sure there aren't any colors in there.

What's this hunger games shit?

In the first movie Luke destroys the empire's Death Star basically by himself flying in a spaceship like a trained pilot even though he's just a farmboy, because he "used the force", what did Rey do that was so OP? she beat an emotionally unstable, wounded, darth vader wannabe and....?

mike stoklasa face doesn't belong here. At least not that face. Mike fucking loved tfa. He's just another disneyshill. A fucking puppet.

>anakin you're breaking my heart

Who writes this shit?

Every EU story about post ROTJ had thus problem, fuck even the fucking yuuzhan bong wered a better option that this shit

COWABUNGA DUDE

Don't worry guys, I got this one.

I hate the Star Wars movies. They are so fucking cheesy. And it's way too formulaic.

Many Star Wars video games didn't have this problem and were actually original.

Nah, he's not a disney shill.

There are just certain properties for just about every person that, unless you stray from formula too much, people will have difficulty being unbiased for.

Star Wars that feels like OT Star Wars seems to be Mike's weakness. You probably have some thing that you find yourself defending when you probably shouldn't as well (such as some younger people here and the prequels, which are not defendable for normal people)

Lucas and his crew created a fuckload of non-human sentient beings; why is Disney phasing them out for new shit when most races are pretty much under-played in the SW mythos already?

>this bad writing somehow excuses this other bad writing

>all those aliens
>they ALL follow the "dark tan skin, wide-set eyes, small beady squiny eye" description from that one meme pic

fucking

gisney

Will this new trilogy be the official death of SW?

yes but not before Gisney milks it for hundreds of billions of dollars from the gullible masses.

>starting

Personally I think the total package of "a new SW every year for as long as possible" will do it.

It was already overkill with the merch overload for Ep. 7, and has only gotten worse.

No no no, you don't get it, they used THE ORIGINAL SOUND EFFECTS. Now be a good goy and buy more movie tickets and Star Shoah merchandise

>STAR WARS episode 12: THE OP'S BUTT DEVASTATION

Fucking awful. TFA looked like a John Carter movie and this will too.

>Space Jews
But seriously, an entire library of established aliens to choose from. I feel like instead of writing a Star Wars movie, directors instead want to make their own movie that has Star Wars stuff in it.

Rey is Anakin reincarnated and Luke is Snoke, there, saved you watching this abortion.

Luke has a clear personality and good character interaction between the rest of the cast. Rey doesn't have that.

I'd say slow down before we start saying the Yuuzhan are a better alternative but you have a point. A lot of the EU after Return can be hit or big fucking miss. Kinda why I like the prequel EU stories better.

>a fluke compared to the main character being good at everything for the entire movie

kek i know you're only roleplaying to act offended but come on

>I can, I'm just surprised by the amount of people that ate it up, including the supposed sw experts at rlm
This.

What hurts the most is real, genuine SW fans who have surrendered to TFA so easily. It's unbelievable how bad it is and they were very quick o praise it.

Why would Luke ever leave the others behind in their battle against evil and hide on some sheepfucker island?

That's the LAST thing Luke would ever do. It completely shits on everything his character represents.

shut it down, the goyim know

>Star Wars: Exploiting The Brainless Masses for Money

Luke needed Han, Obi-wan, all his rebel buddies and the force to blow up the deathstar.

>a cast consisting of 90% of one type of person is "hella" diverse

How are people this stupid? Do they know that words have meanings?

>Rey being anything other than the greatest best and coolest most amazing star wars hero ever

user did you even watch TFA?? Disney would never take a risk like that. Itd alienate their woman audience they cheerish more than anything.

>leia hugging a literallywho she knew for a day over chewstobacco

worst moment

She is supposed to be the new chosen one so yes

Are these promo shots of the Men in Black reboot? Shit can't be Star Wars

>being this retarded

>Han doesn't like Luke in ANH
>Luke is annoying and needs obi wan's help for everything in 4
>Luke constantly gets his ass kicked in 4-5
>Luke needs saving in 4-5 and even 6

??????

Whatever's going on with Rey better be narratively worth it. So many people are making such a big deal out of her after just meeting her, I really hope there's a cool or interesting backstory for her, something akin to the Jedi Exile in Kotor 2.

>obi wan helping him and guiding him
>Han saving him

>shit on rogue one
>mocks star wars in every episode of nerd crew
>shill
Why are you faggots so desperate?

>starting

>calls those that don't like rey man-babies
>not a shill
Pick one.

She looks so awkward, like she has no natural athletic ability whatsoever. Like Obama throwing a baseball. She runs like a...well, like a girl. Even he way she clutches her lightsaber hilt close to her just looks weird. And the constant gurn on her face. Everything looks 'forced', overdone.

>makes a half an hour video speculating how dumb the Han solo movie will be
>is being paid by Disney

Sheep

STAR the force awakens WARS

Cry all you want, this is decent. I like it.

Fans will never be happy

prequels tier

>That Weimarian decadence analogy
I'll allow it.