twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Taika can do no wrong.

>same average rating as wonder woman with 34 reviews
Dude...

7.7 doesn't seem too hard to beat

>Advanced Screening
>"We'll give you free shit, but we want a 100% review

You sad sad Marvirgin

go wank off you your rotten score while the chads are busy partying and slayin pussay

dude you gay or what

I hate to say these movies are getting boring but they kinda are, its only news if critics DON'T like a Marvel Movie at this point. That said its good to see that the visuals are backed up and I am still stoked.

>muh average rating

HAHAHAHAHAHA

remember when "Wonder Woman was the highest rated superhero movie ever because 96%" or some shit, which it didn't even maintain?

>superhero movies getting high reviews everytime

i wonder who is behind this...hm...

www.theguardian.com/film/2017/oct/19/thor-ragnarok-review-chris-hemsworth-cate-blanchett-taika-waititi

>He might be able to summon lightning from the skies and smite foes with his mighty hammer, but this latest comic-book outing bestows upon Thor an even super-er superpower: a sense of humour. It’s there from the opening seconds, when we find our Norse god dangling before some horned demon, whose portentous monologuing is undercut by Thor’s continual interruptions, as he slowly spins around on his chains: “Hang on a minute… coming round again.” For a relative newcomer to the Earth, Thor has clearly got the knack of 21st-century comic timing.

quipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquipsquips

Go check Scott rotten marvel review Mendelson and his fresh Thor eeview

I just realized the target audience for these movies (children, not manchildren) wasn't even born when iron man came out

Weird

oy vey all according to plan

That makes me happy. The movie looks good, glad to hear it lives up to that.

This. Taika is love.

you're getting old grandpa

>iron man

Imagine a scene like this in a modern marvel movie

youtu.be/DTqa-NEwUbs

"He's all yours"

Average rating is the only thing that matters though. It's going to have a lower metascore too

Not only that, but the reviewers are handpicked, as in bought in advance.

It's a scam to get around poor RT scores

imagine sex scene in modern marvel movie

ironman was kino? the fuck

Remember to laugh out loud in the cinemas kids! No meanies allowed!

Unironically the best Marvel movie.

Cap 2 is close, I'd say those two are up for debate.

Cry more DC fags

Marvel > DC

>HOW CAN DC EVEN COMPETE??

By recycling old MCU movies and having a woman "write" and direct it.

We still caring about this? it's been obviously paid off like all the rest. people still in denial about this?

well, not every time

I don't care. I'm just happy to get another HiTB out of it.

That film just went over peoples heads. it's a future cult classic

I honestly thought it was a shop, but wouldn't have shocked me if it was real.

But for some reason I was shocked when I checked and it was real.

Such a shame what rt has become, and it started with Iron Man. What a coincidence.

The one rotten review it has is literally some nobody with shit opinions who can't point out any legitimate flaws with the movie. Looks like we kino senpai

Yeah. 20 years from now people will LOVE murderous Batman, betamale Lex, and BARBARAAAAA.

Thanks but im gonna wait for the Armond White review. he's the only unbiased critic left.

Does that cover image remind you of anything?

dcucks so mad!

no as only retards watched that shit

im not a retard

armond white's bias is armond white. read: his own idea of himself as anything other than a retard.

Obviously companies pay critics for good reviews. Anyone who thinks they wouldnt is a fucking moron.

I'm glad. The lack of lightheartedness in the Thor movies really brought them down.

DCucks are literally seething right now LMAO

>Redditlettermedia

Fuck off

>Out of nowhere, Mark Hunt
Ok

As long as Marvel keeps doing good job on the stand along pieces, a film like “Avengers” are sure to be well received, user.

So they turned Thor into Deadpool?

It's a conspiracy, ya'll.

Ha, what is with you?

>Thor is mythical version of Star Lord
>Valkyrie is mythical version of Gamora
>Hulk is mythical version of Groot
>Loki is mythical version of Rocket

Yeah, Marvel never had jokes before Deadpool invented them.