Justice League PLOT LEAKED

>Set piece 1: The bank scene, where a group of terrorists try to murder men, women, and children. Roose Bolton unloads an automatic rifle on the group (DIANA: They're children. ROOSE: And they always will be.), but she blocks every bullet.

>Set piece 1A: Steppenwolf arrives with parademons through a portal and steals the mother box from the Amazonians. They try to play keep away with the box. As each Amazonian dies, she ties the box to an arrow and fires it to the woman in front of her. But Steppenwolf catches it and disappears with the box.

>Set piece 1B: Atlantis. Steppenwolf shows up for the mother box. Mera tries to stop him but he throws her against the wall. Steppenwolf disappears with the box just as Aquaman arrives.

>Set piece 2: Joe Morton and members of Star Labs are being held hostage by parademons as Steppenwolf searches for the human mother box. This is the first scene with the League together, minus Superman. Flash is freaked out because he's never gone into battle before. Batman tells him just to save one person. "What do I do after that??" "You'll know."

>They manage to save the hostages (mainly Flash getting them out), but Steppenwolf overpowers the group. This is happening under Gotham harbor. An explosion causes a cave in and water to come rushing, but Aquaman appears and saves everybody (this is his first scene with the group). The bit from the trailer with Aquaman chuckling at Batman's costume is here, not with the bat signal. Look closely at the ground and you can see he's standing on rock.
forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=533971&page=36

>Set piece 3: The resurrection of Superman, who is confused and attacks the JL team when they find him again by the broken statue. He grabs Batman ("Tell me... do you bleed?") and throws him into a police car. (There's a funny bit with Batman in pain on the ground saying, "Yeah, something is definitely broken.") Lois appears - Bruce apparently sent for her - and she hugs Clark. He then flies with her to the Kent farm, which has been sold.

>Set piece 4: The final battle. Steppenwolf unites the three mother boxes at a nuclear power plant in Russia. The League arrives. He knocks them around. Superman turns up and turns the tide. (At one point, Flash and Superman race to save civilians. Flash gets to a family in a truck and pushes them to safety. He thinks he won, but he looks over and sees Superman is carrying a whole apartment building full of people.)

>In the end, Steppenwolf, frightened, is attacked by parademons who kill him (FX were unfinished, but I think they drag him through a portal). His helmet clangs back to the ground.

Just tell me if Superman is in it or not

Does Batman calm superman by saying "Martha" this time?

Looks nice

sounds like the parademons took him on a magic carpet ride

for real tho this movie sounds born to be wild

>There's a funny bit with Batman in pain on the ground saying, "Yeah, something is definitely broken."
Fuck off

If true, it doesn't sound terrible. Straightforward enough to be enjoyable.

But they're obviously going to save Superman's return for the very very end, so I doubt it.

this fuckin guy wants spoilers for the spoilers lol

>OP unironically visits superhero forums
top fucking kek

Funny how in that thread every cunt is tearing the guy apart

>Set piece 5 (post-credits): After battle training, exhausted Bruce and Flash decide to go get food from a local fast-food restaurant, only to find out there is an angry mob inside. Flash runs in superspeed to grab the last Szechuan dipping sauce from the kitchen and Bruce winks at him, smiling.

>There's a funny bit with Batman in pain on the ground saying, "Yeah, something is definitely broken.

>He grabs Batman ("Tell me... do you bleed?")

Dropped

>At one point, Flash and Superman race to save civilians. Flash gets to a family in a truck and pushes them to safety. He thinks he won, but he looks over and sees Superman is carrying a whole apartment building full of people.

SMILE LIKE IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD

On set piece 1 It's a courthouse and not a bank.

He's lying through his teeth

>Steppenwolf disappears with the box just as Aquaman arrives
nah

Shill.

Thats how you know this niggas lying

>Set piece 2: Joe Morton and members of Star Labs are being held hostage by parademons as Steppenwolf searches for the human mother box. This is the first scene with the League together, minus Superman. Flash is freaked out because he's never gone into battle before. Batman tells him just to save one person. "What do I do after that??" "You'll know."

You can always tell these "leakers" are lying because the only dialogue they'll reveal is something already said in a trailer or from a set report.