Whats it like being a brainlet?

Whats it like being a brainlet?

You tell us.

In what fucking way will Avengers: Infinity War be like the Godfather
Or is it just a buzzword that everyone's parroting because Brolin said it offhand

lol @ u idiot. The Godfather 1 and 2 have the number 2 and 3 spot on IMDB, making them the 2nd and 3rd best movies of all time. Of course they're gonna promote the movie by comparing it to them, because it makes us more excited to see them!!

Dark souls of cinema

how many threads did we btfo you in today, DCuck?

You should know, blue twitter poster.

>clickbait headlines that if you took a second to read them completely blow out of proportion what was said

if superhero movies had that kind of character development maybe we'd be making some progress

It's like blade runner with lots of blades and lots of running.

i've never seen godfather but isn't logan kind of the godfather 2 of capeshit, haven't seen it either but i've heard it's supposedly better than the first one

lotta Sup Forums would know: they've christened BR2049 "great" lmao

It’s like „the new video game x is (gonna be) the dark souls of genre y“
It’s lazy writing, or in this case lazy Interview answers by lazy actors and directors.

I need better hobbies

>the (insert best MARVEL movie here) is The Dark Knight of movies

I can't even imagine this existence.

0 (zero) Oscars

Yeah but at least "The Dark Souls of Y" means the game is gonna be hard. "The Godfather of Y" is literally meaningless. Is it going to have gangsters in it? Will there be good dialogue? Is it just a good movie? Calling a movie "The Godfather" of some genre doesn't call to mind any obvious traits.

Logan man of steel batman v superman
Spider man 2 watchmen are all kino

And may your next iron man suit be a masculine suit

>Suicide Squad is the Dirty Dozen of capeshit
>Wonder Woman is the Casablanca of capeshit
>Justice League is the Seven Samurai of capeshit

"_____ is this generation's citizen Kane" has become played out

godfather was just the next classic normies know, so it's now up on the chopping block

>lol @ u idiot

Suicide squad was the (1970s) inglorious bastards of capeshit

Is the Godfather only gud movie the Disney's PR branch knows?

No, it's the only movie the masses know that could be considered cinematic masterpiece

None