Best girl did nothing wrong. Leto was poo but his place was kino edition

Best girl did nothing wrong. Leto was poo but his place was kino edition.

What a flat little ass. No wonder he rejected her advances.

> I heard you were making fun of my ass user
>*slaps you across your face and out of your chair onto the floor*
>I think you know better than to say mean things like that
>*pulls down her skirt*
>*steps over your face
>What do you think about my ass now?
>*squats down onto you and suffocates you with her ass until you die*

why did she cry

Petite >>> thick

small and shapely is far superior to large and droopy

Nigger detected. I bet there wasn't enough twerking in the film for you.

This is EXACTLY the kind of luv posting that I wanted

>when Wallace is killing the newborn replicant and has a seeing drone directly pointed at Luv's face
>she sheds a single tear after Wallace leaves

Literal kino.

humble writing suggestions
>sexual power play
>willing submissiveness
>wallace abuse
>joshi abuse
>K joi abuse
>drowning
and make her more human, but not so much to be anime love. Those could not be writerfag canon and instead their own thing.
wish I could contribute

Iirc she sheds a tear when seeing the replicant being born. She has a jumpscare when Wallace stabs her

YAMATE

that sadistic envyous bitch

This is entry-level though.

and then that bitch left K to die with his last memory being Joi being killed

Hey, don't look at me. If I decide to do Lewd Luv posting, you'll know.

It probably drove her mad the idea that K turned her down for a hologram when she's spent her entire life believing she's perfection

>It probably drove her mad the idea that K turned her down for a hologram when she's spent her entire life believing she's perfection
I grow to love BR2049 with every post on here, thats a great fuckin point

I watched 2049 a few weeks ago and don't remember Luv making advances on Joe at all. Anyone care to remind me what scene it was?

but what about all the people she killed?

>"People often make personal questions to make the person feel wanted"
>"Do you enjoy your job officer K?"

Leto was the hero, fed the world and delivered compliant workers. And Luv.

If you identify with K, a half baked Pinocchio, well, enjoy your pathetic existence.

The personal questions scene. Which K ignores.

When does K "turn her down" I don't remember he ever offering herself to K

The records room scene

They were subhumans

What did she say? Lets be mates? Like unless Im drawing a complete blank, did seem like there were any advances

Ignore this post, I missed the one you linked

they were more human than her

They were dumpster troglodytes that take potshots at passing cars

i second this

>Thatsmyfetish.jpg

the massive garbage dump / junkyard in San Diego was a pretty neat environment. There seemed to be a lot of people living out there in all that shit

I don't think that was the message you were supposed the receive, Pajeet.

Not him, but the message I got was that replicants don't occupy themselves with improving the world.

That was what I was thinking when I was watching the movie.

Was that spaceship just before this bit the Sulaco from Aliens?

just because it's a shitty place doesn't mean it can't be an interesting environment. I liked how there were huge starships and building foundations half buried in junk everywhere

it looked kinda like it, didn't it?
Maybe. It's pretty foggy out though

Idk if she was being facteious or not with her "do you enjoy your work" comment desu or actually trying to imitate Raechal's passive aggressive banter with Deckard

she must have heard the story of Deckard meeting Rachel before, so I'll go with the second. she too belived she was special and maybe wanted the same love story Rachel got, but K ignored her instead of falling for her like Deckard did

How did Wallace know about the child?

>did nothing wrong
>killing best waifu
>nothing wrong
what the fuck is wrong with you user?

There is definitely a tonne of personality under the surface of Luv, like how she's clearly apalled by Wallace's methods but stays in line out of a mixture of fear and desire for approval. Or her triumphant smirk as she walks away after stabbing K and telling him "I'm the best one". Great character.

damn that's high quality, can you link me the torrent?

>>killing best waifu
how Luv killed herself?

user, Luv didn't kill herself

sorry my boss would kill me

you know exactly who I was talking about

>did nothing wrong
She killed actual best girl.

The LAPD is in Wallace's pocket. He started tracking K's operation as soon as K brought Rachael's hair sample to the Wallace archives, because they already knew who Rachael was and why she was special - they just didn't know where she was. That's why Luv stole her bones.

They monitored K using Joi up until he broke the antenna.

That's from a promotional video on youtube, no good quality torrents yet, only shitty camrips

man, everything in this movie was god-tier

do only I see this?

Who's ready for the Luv posting to resume?

>Microsoft will never turn Cortana into a waifu

I'm always ready

now that you point it out

Jack?

he would never know without access to the LAPD and the film never shows it (even joshi is against their interests). I'm not saying is impossible but it's bad form to have your audience just assume it

oh my..

Having the audience be able to connect dots without being explicitly told everything is actually good since it involves them more, makes them more a participant than mere observer

He had Rachel's bones. If the LAPD were able to tell forensically that she died during childbirth than he would as well

> not liking Leto's performance
Is Jared Leto the greatest pleb filter of all time or just of our lifetimes?

SHE KILLED COCO

Wallace would know through Joi (before breaking the antenna). K told Joi almost everything. Wallace corp didn't believe that he was the child of Deckard (probably because they knew K's manufacturing history) but they did think he might be on to something, since he was the first person to ever investigate Rachael's death.

she was just shit testing him you retards.

Wallace took over Tyrell corporation with all its assets. He knew Rachel was able to have child.
>Tyrell's final trick. Procreation
They looking for her, but can't find her. Suddenly K is bringing her hairs to their headquarters. You know the rest. Easy.

I don't think he'll ever live down his Joker performance around here

That is why she kissed him in the end, right?

she was imitating wallace you nigger

cool reaction gif

>It's been a month since you started going out with Luv
>After the breakfast incident it's been rather nice
>You've went out to dinner twice since then but most of the contact has been through video phone at night.
>It started off 2 days after your second dinner
>She called you late at night in a panic tears in her eyes
>"user, do you think I have a soul?"
>You stayed with her on video phone comforting until she finally passed out
>The next day she came by your department and acted like nothing happened until you got in an elevator with her
>She shuffles coyly closer to you and gives you a quick kiss on the cheek and whispers "Thank you" softly into your ear
>That night she called you on video phone and announced that she had bought a direct line to you so you could talk all night without worrying about the cost.
>Since then it's been the same routine, get home, eat, pour a drink, and wait to talk to her.
>So when you get home, you go through the routine only to hear a knock on your door while you're pouring your drink.
>You're shocked to see Luv standing in the door way wearing hear white hoodie trench coat.
>"May I come in user?"
>You usher her in and offer her a drink
>"I'd love one, thanks."
>You go into your tiny kitchen to get a fresh bottle and when you get back, you nearly drop the bottle and can't help but let your mouth gape
>Luv's coat and boots are laying on the floor and she's laying on your bed dressed in booty shorts and a tank top with your filled glass in her hand
>"So how about that drink user?"
>You can only stare
>"user, I hope you don't mind but I figured I might as well spend the night here so we can get some rest for tomorrow"
>Your face is still that of a deer in a truckers headlights
>You have no clue what she means about tomorrow and honestly that's the last thing on your mind as your eyes trace every last bit of her beautifully pale legs.
Part 2 Soon

autism: the interpretation

Found the negro phatass lover

did the costume designers lurk /fa/ for his outfit

what the fuck is that shit

generic sneakers
ugly coat
jeans

sorry but your waifuism projection is the real autism.

will people make fun of me if I start to dress like K

are you fat

no

It's fucking spooky how much she's like Asuka from Evangelion.

not if you're confident
also don't be fat

then ur good

>start to dress like K
as in leather jacket and black t-shirt? thats pretty normal shit to wear

Percisely.

I meant the big ass leather coat

>tfw no waifu projector

excellent

It's not leather since animals are rare. It's fabric with fake fur. You can get a realistic copy of it from magnoli clothiers, which is the best replica (don't bother with anything else). Quite pricey tho.

thank you

she was just probing him, she didn't give a shit about K she just wanted him to reveal something about the case he was working on.

the horror

i want her to probe me if ya know what i mean