RWBY/RT General #1136: Drunkle Qrow Edition

Previous Thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:

>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/0181f2ba-3271-4634-87d6-d6672e9b35ce/index.m3u8

1080P Episode Archive: mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

Other urls found in this thread:

roosterteeth.com/episode/camp-camp-season-1-david-gets-hard-camp-camp-episode-9
youtu.be/ddXM6HX1PgU
tofuubear.tumblr.com/post/155929736474/whose-boobs-are-these-8d-if-you-like-my-art
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Say what you will about Persona, it's still better than RWBY. Now, if they could announce a PS4 bundle, it could ascend even further...

there one for Mistral?

Good luck, drunkle Qrow.

ALL HAIL THE GOD EMPEROR OF REMNANT!!

>yfw you try your best and still fuck up

>I know someone said they refused and used the reference palettes in Central Fiction as proof
That seems like a really retarded reason to refuse.

Well I'm off to bed.

Do not cum on/in them while their sleeping.

I don't know, user.

You can literally tell who the bad guys in Persona are by fucking looking at them.

And we can tell who the bad guys are in RWBY because they tell us before they even do anything evil

I can't imagine anyone has them all, but anybody have a few Theater Mode m3u8s?

Do we ever even see the villains not doing something evil?

>Hand on boob
>Leeg resting against crotch
2 of them are having really good dreams

But cumming in Yang when she's sleeping is the best time.

Nora a cute

Probably.

Yeah, but RWBY doesn't pretend to be 2deep4u

Don't get me wrong, I fucking love Persona, but its not some fucking masterpiece series. Its suffered from the current trend of people just accepting weak writing just as much as every other media.

She's the second hottest girl on Team JNPR, though Pyrrha is kind of ashy...

I'm not denying that it's mediocre, I'm just saying that it's significantly higher quality than anything RWBY related, period.

tfw no lewd Nora cosplayers

Sick burn!

They're a comedy company first and foremost. The difference in their enjoyment making campcamp vs rwby is night and day.

Can't you mod it pretty easily? There's like 15 games to make a romhack out of. You can use placeholders and recruit drawfags once you get it done.

Weiss isn't any good but she is directly a product of the failure of her parents and the weight of their sins.

>Misunderstood girl pidgeonholed by society as a "bad" monstergirl
>Just wants acceptance and love
Cleanse your filthy soul user, Watch roosterteeth.com/episode/camp-camp-season-1-david-gets-hard-camp-camp-episode-9 then read Everyday Monster Girls - Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou.

Then it's get the avatar, the last airbender plot route which is just as shit.

I think someone on the subreddit is working on a RWBY Fire Emblem rockhack.

>Weiss keeps trying to have sex with Ruby but the innocent little sinnabun just gets confused leaving Weiss to accept a frustrating life of urgent meetings with Mr. Buzzy and cold showers for the next couple years

I like shorter/medium length hair better, frames her face better, but the pageboy flip is cute.

Nora's too qt 2 lewd

So this was Monty's true vision.
>Rwby dancing all night
youtu.be/ddXM6HX1PgU

>They're a comedy company first and foremost.
Then why haven't I laughed at their shows since RvB Blood Gulch?

>Weiss isn't any good but she is directly a product of the failure of her parents and the weight of their sins.
Then explain how Winter turned out so much better? Is it Ironwood's influence?
And why is Whitley actually competent? Did he just learn to manipulate the people in his life?

So Neo can finally become an idol singer

>They're a comedy company first and foremost. The difference in their enjoyment making campcamp vs rwby is night and day.

I mean, RWBY used to be light-hearted in the earlier volumes. I don't know why they shifted the mood if liked comedy so much. I wish RWBY was comf again.

She'll be freezing cold, good thing you enjoy massaging warmth into her. Then she heads out for her date with blake once it's time

tofuubear.tumblr.com/post/155929736474/whose-boobs-are-these-8d-if-you-like-my-art

>Persona 4: Dancing All Night

I hate that goddamn game so much.

I miss Ruby's volume 1 voice even if it was mainly just Lindsay's regular voice. She's way too high pitched and childish sounding now for a 16 year old girl.

maybe just a little bit.

How would people react if Salem is only defeated because she decided to focus on Jaune (for reasons that are perfectly logical from her view) instead of Ruby.

Because they can't write Slice of Life to save their lives.

>Neo
>idol singer

It'd probably still be better than Grimm Eclipse.

Those are either Coco's, Neo's, or Raven. It's hard to know when they recycle the same model for their necklaces.

Broke away and became her own woman. She admits to having the same struggles weiss is just now going through when she started.

He's not, he's just nudging and not fucking up. He wouldn't be acting like such a twit over it if he had half a brain.

Cause monty wanted to make his FFVIII fanfiction texan cartoon and after RvB they were going to let him. What's a keystone of FF? Everything's normal everybody's having a decent time then the fire nation attacks. Well the fire nation just attacked.

>Thousands people pack into stadiums with tons of Neo merch and glow sticks.
>The concert is two hours of silence and an encore with a standing ovation.

I'd be fine with it. Jauneakin is a good choice for the league of evil doom

It's coco, she's the only one that has completely black beads if that's anything to go by

If Jaune's Creed then who's Kell?

They look too big for Neo, and the outfit looks wrong for Coco. I would say Raven, but I see pink behind her and she has long hair, so they're Neo's.

Also it looks like neo is underneath their boobs

Search your heart.

It's Neo you can tell from the undershirt

Pretty obviously Neo

How would you get a date from Velvet?

It's Neo
There's a sliver of hair on both sides of her neck

Pay her fee, I hear she does discounts for groups

Bully her into it, but have blackmail ready so she doesn't tell her team.

Neo and Weiss duet when

Shoot her with my sniper rifle.

shut up may

Velvet will just kill and eat you, like she's done with so many before.

Who is mojo's favorite character

As a human male, how can I ask a Faunus girl out with making her think I am just a creepy fetishist?

trips confirm

Same way you'd ask anyone else out. Act like a normal fucking person and remember they're people not a fetish.

Why do you want to ask her out

I don't want one. I want her to be happy with coco.

>Plot twist, she's actually a two-headed ogre with a mouth and eyes in each ear

Why would you mislead her like that

She is a qt and a good friend of mine.

I never asked anyone before...

>necklaces
>(under)shirt
>pants
>PINK AND BROWN HAIR
geee i wonder who that could be.

Be normal instead of a creep and care about the person and not jacking off into their ear canal or shoving their tail up your butt?

Pretty Kitty

Immediately mating press

well...

>The concert is two hours of silence and an encore with a standing ovation.

I want to have a shy platonic friendship with Blake that turns into infatuation but we're both nervous to approach one other and one day we confess while cuddling and watching Ruby lead the cops on a high speed chase after she robbed a bakery for all its cookies.

Right's pretty good. Chaste uniforms are underrated

mojo is alright.

>Would you friendzone a RWBY? If so who?

Blake

So, I've heard you guys think Jaune did /ss/ with his sisters. Post your stories.

I just hate so much how great Blake's trailer and character design is and worse yet I hate myself for not taking creative writing in school or doing creative anything so I'd be able to do something that wasn't an embarrassing chuunibyou journal entry-tier fanfiction. Shitty kitty could have been so, so good...

I wouldn't even "friend"zone blake. i would bullyzone her into oblivion.

I want to rapezone Yang.

They couldn't help themselves, he was just too cute.

You wouldn't want to anger her father, would you user?

>wanting to rape Yang
>wanting to hurt this face
Deaf, to think I once respected you

Ruby

Because she's fucking JB

Nobody should ever respect me.

is there "beat the shit out of them with a tune zone"? if so I would beat Blake with tuna

No one can resist the D'Arc

Duly noted.

Honestly, her character design is the only reason I still like her and perhaps the potential for some backstory of her time with the White Fang.

Rubes cause the daughteru is for head pats and praise. not lewds
Weiss because she's just way, way too much of a train wreck. She needs good friends far more.
Blake cause she'll always run away when it counts and let's be honest, the inevitable clawing and biting isn't worth it. You think it's hot until that's your life now and it's not. It's really not.
Yang because sooner or later the hothead's going to break my face in one of her tard fits or let's be honest, turn into an alcoholic.

Jaune's sisters occasionally got horny, went into jaunes bedroom at night, tugged on his pee pee then rode it like they stole it. the end.

You could probably romeo and juliet clause it.

>mojo loves best girl
Good

>It is revealed in passing that a lot of background girls really liked him, but were intimidated by his friends.
>Also after the whole wiess thing Pyrrha made it known that she would "object".

WHAT THE FUCK KYLE I THOUGHT YOU WERE COOL

>He wouldn't want Yang to break his face
What are you, gay?