It's "a good guy teams up with a bad guy to take down an ever bigger bad guy" episode

>It's "a good guy teams up with a bad guy to take down an ever bigger bad guy" episode

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/89586371
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whats wrong with those? those are awesome

>Bad guy has good guy cornered and is about to kill him
>Good guy's archenemy shows up and saves his ass
>"The only one who gets to kill you is me"

Superior trope tbqh

thats stupid

I love this shit

although I do kind of prefer
>good guy and bad guy must work together to overcome a harsh enviroment

>It's "a good guy teams up with a good guy to take down an ever bigger good guy" episode

Watchmen was pretty good.

>it's a "a bad guy teams up with a bad girl to take out a group of feminists" episode

Why would bad guys be fighting each other?

I've seen this trope in comics, I can't recall seeing it in a cartoon

>It's a "bad guys team up to take down the good guy(s)" episode.

Tom and Jerry did it a few times
vimeo.com/89586371

Just because they're both fighting against the hero doesn't mean they'd get along with each other or not want the same resources.

This is fucking awesome though

With how often this happens in anime, it never happens in the series or with characters I want it to. Pic VERY much related.

shit trope for shit autists

honest question, which show did they get ice cream afterwards? it was in the mid 2000's

X-Men Origins Wolverine

Bonus
>they have amnesia

>it's Sup Forums and Sup Forums team up to take down Sup Forums

This. Assuming the writers handle it well. When it's forced, it's obvious. But the Ventress teaming up with Obi Wan episode of Clone Wars was dope

Fuck off frogposter

It's better if it's a rival type character instead of the arch enemy.

If a real enemy does that it's just retarded.

>bad guys combine the best parts of their old plans that failed to create one super evil masterplan with no weaknesses
Best episode of any show.

Speaking of
>bad guy has amnesia
>he befriends the good guy and they hit it off really well
>in the end he regains his memories and they are enemies again but realize they could've been friends in different circumstances

Or alternatively
>same scenario but instead of hitting it off bad guy proves to be so fucked up and inherently evil he is incompatible with "good" life

>but realize they could've been friends in different circumstances
It's best when in the later episodes you can see that they don't really want to fight each other but they must because they are on different sides

nah I always hated the amnesia episode, even as a child I'd skip it, that and the 'evil double' episode

Watchmen has no good guys.

Datamon joined the digidestined, didn't he?

>It's "a good guy teams up with a bad guy to take down an ever bigger bad guy but just after that bad guy back stabs good guy" episode

>it's a small guy teams up with a small guy to take down a much bigger guy episode

>good guy has amnesia
>he's even worse than bad guy
never ever

I think OP's pic is meant to be an example rather than a reaction.

>It's a big guy crashes the plane for you with no survivors episode

>Why did the Nazis attack the Soviets? Totalitarian regimes shouldn't be fighting each other!

Or
>In the end he regains his memories but forgets about time he spent with his new friends

>The bad guy teams up with the good guy against a foreign bad guy because he is a patriot at heart

>amemericans actually belive they are the good guys

>Implying you would have current levels of relative economic welfare without American imperialism forcibly bending foreign economies to its own benefit.
Anyway, Dresden was just asking for it.

Pretty much anytime people are thrown into things like battle arenas. Half the time there is an enemy there that is forced to work with them. And this also happens near the end of a season when a new bad guy is introduced, usually it's the bad guy's boss.

captain hydra is kinda doing that

And then the moment you cause them to fight about ANYTHING there isn't a shred of hope for the team up. If you can't force them to argue then they always do it themselves the moment people ask who does the honors. That should be the very second thing you discuss after you make a rough draft of a plan. The third thing of course is the final plan with everyone agreeing on roles not just "we each attack together, they can't stop us all at the same time".