Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/this-is-the-greatest-sports-day-of-the-year/
youtube.com/watch?v=rCatIPpoWxo
i.imgur.com/v7NekvA.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where's my fucking episode?
Is it football? Is football fucking me?

Which episode is the rerun tonight?

My reaction to this news solidifies that Orville is good TV.

Fuck you Fox, uou did this shit to Firefly

If there's no episode tonight, am I getting drunk for no reason?

You can watch something else drunk?

Not gonna lie, I'll miss not having a new episode to watch this week.

She really needs to have that mole between her eyebrows removed.

Did this shit show already get canned?

What a grand idea.
Any Star Trek episodes to recommend?

>that gif
jesus christ go back

It's a jpg, Magoo.

Voyager Season 2 Episode 15

The best one, If the Stars Should Appear

That's going to be the stupid salamander episode isn't it?

There's football every Thursday.

I wish that were my balls instead.

So what's up with this week skip

Thursday football is on CBS not FOX

Cause and Effect, TNG

It's not the best episode at all, but it is the most meme-tastic.

That's the one with the double Picards right?

blame baseball playoffs

I don't mind them skipping this week. In addition to football and the baseball playoffs, hockey and basketball are just getting started too. ESPN called it the biggest night in American sports, so competition would be super-intense.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/this-is-the-greatest-sports-day-of-the-year/

>No New Episode Tonight Edition
>feels bad man

No, it's the one where the Enterprise is destroyed in the fucking teaser

Football is shit but baseball is the fucking worst
Such a stupid fucking game

I hate sports so fucking much sometimes. Especially when my shows get preempted in favor of them.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>wanting cuckolding waifu

Oh hi

>finally get around to watching this
>it's actually pretty good

It feels like Trek with some added silliness, but not too much silliness.

it's probably just so they have enough new "prime" episodes to air during sweeps. instead of wasting an ep outside of sweeps they are waiting so they can air em during sweeps

>dat feel when you have your DVR programmed to record FOX every Thursday from 9PM to 10PM
>dat feel when you hear the DVR box clicking as it turns on to record your weekly Orville episode.
>dat feel when you have to manually stop the recording, and turn it off because it's literally recording some shit baseball game instead of a new comfy Orville episode

Why is life such suffering, bros?

>that complete lack of ass

her tits are disappointing desu

That's a terrible photoshopping job

>giving a fuck about (((((Ass))))) when you have a beauty like this in her prime
t. Tyron

Nope. Episode 7 has been schedule for October 27 since before the pilot aired.

Not photo shopped as far as I know.

Why isn't there a new episode? What's on instead? I don't keep up with TV too much. Maybe this is a good chance to catch up.

*October 26th

SPORTZ!

Go figure that we get a REAL Star Trek at the same time we get a "new Star Trek" (Discovery) and it's not even called Star Trek.

grab some Diarrhea Bell and sit down to a fucking repeat.

fucking hell

first episode again

youtube.com/watch?v=rCatIPpoWxo

Look at her torso, the bottom half of it compared to the top doesn't match up. One's too thin compared to the other

Fucking piece of shit baseball.

It's called a "rerun". Everybody has been mixing new episodes with reruns at least since the '90s.
And it's a good chance for me to re-watch the first episode at this point.

I'm 80% sure she's a tranny

i.imgur.com/v7NekvA.jpg

Wait a min!! I just checked FOX, and the Orville is airing right now!! There's no shitty baseball game going on.

FOX is re-airing the Pilot episode tonight.

I want to lick her forehead gills

>threat ganglia

WHAT???? I've been looking forward to it all day. :(

Wish I could go back in time like 5+ years when Thursday night TV had a lot of new stuff to watch

>About to click on link.
>remember this is Sup Forums
Not today Dan "Hold Her Tighter - She's a Fighter!" Schneider

She got fake implants? Wtf

Don't pretend like you don't very well recognize that that's not a dangerous link.

Go fuck yourself. Her ass is almost nonexistent. The only thing she has going for her is her face, her body overall is a disgrace.

I want to boop her noes starting at the top of her ridges.

Those fake tits I see?

>her body overall is a disgrace.
Where the fuck is my Would Not Fuck.jpg when I need it.

They are reairing the Pilot which is currently locked on the FOX website so if you haven't seen it this would be the time to turn on your tv.

only a matter of time before he gets Weinsteined

>I know this feel
I saw the Pilot on the fox website, but couldn't dvr it because my power was out at the time. So as much as I would have enjoyed a new one this kinda works out for me.

We could have had this, but we got stickfu.
As opposed to real implants?

Is that why the pilot is locked? I don't understand why fox does anything

I would nut in her so hard

Some sites only stream a limited number of episodes from each show. Maybe episode 2 will get locked once the new one comes out.

I hope it is still unlocked tomorrow. I'm going to show it to my nerdy sister.

Ep2 is the best one to show to a girl who already likes trek? Because I'm debating 2, 4 or 6.

They get locked after a certain amount of time has passed. Episode 2 will be locked soon. It's a stupid practice that just drives late viewers to torrents.

No, what Fox did to Firefly was airing the episodes out of order from the get-go even though it's a show that actually has some continuity to it, and marketing it as a completely different show from what it actually was, tonally. This is nothing compared to what Fox did to Firefly, and I'm sure this show will actually get another season because it's doing quite well.

>It's a stupid practice that just drives late viewers to torrents.
Or unofficial streaming websites. Plenty of places to watch shit that doesn't require a download.

Whedon himself recommended they start with the Train Job. I kinda agree. It's a great episode and just fine starting point. The pilot is on the weak side and works fine as a flashback episode

Dang... just think if the Orville had started airing about six years ago not only would it not have to compete with anything, but we couldn't have gotten a younger Adrianne Palicki.
Alara would have been ultra cuter as well.

>couldn't
meant to say *could.

I think the Orville pilot is weak too. Too much exwife crud.

Pilot

This is the first show I've watched in a long time where I've watched it as it aired.

I forgot the feeling of waiting all week for a new ep and having time to reflect on the old one instead of bingeing a show over a couple of days. It really sucks during rereun weeks like this one though.

Yeah, well, at least they allow you to catch up on any episodes you might have missed for free in HD unlike that pay to watch CBS all access crap. Plus on the FOX site there are no watermakes, and you don't have to worry about getting infected with malware.

This. It's disgusting.

you plebs probably don't even appreciate tasteful bush.

Yeah, I'm glad Fox is actually not out of touch on this compared to some people. If you want people to actually watch your show, it helps if you make it easily accessible for them to watch. Otherwise people will just not bother with the wealth of streaming content they can get for free. Lotsa late night shows seem to have realized this as well.

>No new episode
>Still no Back 9 order

Lol faggot

is this show actually good or is it just Star Trek fans taking whatever they can get?

It's a good show that couldn't have come out at a more perfect time.

The Orville? More like the show with a ridiculously high budget for a network TV show because they have spent an enormous amount of money to secure constant cameos by Hollywood celebrities.

this

According to Seth on twitter the budget is standard for a network prime time show. There have been 2 appearances by big name stars so far, and both are people who Seth has a long history of working with and one of them was just a short cameo.

this

lol everyone who made a cameo is begging for work

this

>no episode

wait wat?

what kind of retarded bs is that?

Fox wants you to watch the playoffs

playoffs of what?

fuck this, i guess i'll watch farscape and go to bed

I guess fatties need love too.
Glad it's you and not me tho.