Why didn't K bang his boss

Why didn't K bang his boss

>not staying Baseline
>not being loyal to your waifu
Fuck you

I just want to fuck her. I'm not into women that are that much older than me, but I want to fuck her.

Blew my mind ages back to find out she was the Princess Bride.

It's implied that she's used him before. Trips tho.

He's not human so he doesn't do human shit. I actually really wanted to see them bang though, if just for the sheer joy of seeing an older woman of Wright's bodytype riding the Goose and getting plowed from behind, every wrinkle of her naked, slightly post-menopausal body shown and her sagging breasts shaking with every frantic thrust.

Older women have the most fascinating bodies that are completely erotic in their own unique way. Factor in the boss dynamic and it's just... absolutely sublime.

Why Robin Wright always play female authority figures?

She used to be something when she was younger. I'd still do her though

As opposed to what, high school cheerleader? Aged prostitute? teenage nerd? Might as well ask why Clint Eastwood plays male authority figures.

Why didn't K bang Luv?

Oh my god. Seriously just learned this right now.

I don't think that's implied, I think K knew he was programmed to do anything she asked and had to steer the conversation away from it in order to be faithful to Joy

He didn't want to raise her AIDS baby.

He's not into real girls

It's cool to see Carrie-ann Moss is still getting roles after Matrix.

YOU'RE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BASELINE

>luvfags again
LEAVE

>programmed to do anything she asked

did Princess Bride take place in the same universe as Ridley Scott's Legend?

K is a programmed sheep like being. Stop identifying with him.

>or you are K-like and would have been too pussy to bang your boss

She lets him leave after it shows that he's WAY OFF BASELINE
were they just going to shoot him?? it explains why none of the other of his replicant type ever "run away" if you just off them

honestly i really liked that scene. relenting showed she valued him on a human level too

because he was an autism

>her smile and optimism: Gone

Get help

Even if they would've detained him for further testing instead of retiring him on the spot, trying to leave the station should've marked him as rogue under normal circumstances.

Hey now, posts like that could make a man president of France

>Older women have the most fascinating bodies that are completely erotic in their own unique way

i agree with you user

She already has sex toys.

Yeah, like K.

Don't you mean Jenny from Forrest Gump?

>3dpd

>No scene where K cucks Joi in a threeway with the boss and Luv and she sits in the corner getting visibly upset and turned on at the same time

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Because he didn't feel anything for her