Lupita N'yongo got Weinstein'd

nytimes.com/2017/10/19/opinion/lupita-nyongo-harvey-weinstein.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQa_uz5PT00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>first darkie to claim she was wined

It's bs

lol no

can we just assume that every single harlot in hollywood got harvested at this point?

yes

>mfw girls act like its a crime if a fat guy hits on them.

You can't make this shit up.

some are safe

she apparently rejected being sexual with him unlike the white actresses

She wants free gibs

He doesn't look like Weinstein's type.

One of the first 3 women to accuse him publicly is black.

calling BS harv was obviously some sleazy jew who used his power to fuck blonde shiksas.

ah-bloo-bloo

>"G-guys, uhm H-Harvey raped me too..."

This retelling of events with Harvey is the second most believable, bar Asia Argento.

hello beautiful

Wrong. She was with Seth Macfarlane when he made the crack about Weiny, and her face said it all.

From behind, She would look like a young black boy with a big ass.
Who wants that?

I can't blame him desu

she was laughing at the joke bro

yeah right

>I can't blame him desu

emma stone comes from that Malcolm in The Middle shit where the producers harrassed all the teen stars: Frankie Muniz, Erik Per Sullivan, Emma Stone, Hayden Panettiere and so much others.

If not by Harvey than by someone else. I don't understand how anyone is surprised at this.

>emma stone comes from that Malcolm in The Middle
You mean that one episode she cameo'd in for 2 minutes?

Now that's one sexy haircut she's got.

BADONK

>woman fucks her way to the top
>I WAS MOLESTED

It was these women who enabled Harvey.

pretty much this. If they find a Power Daddy influential enough to defend them from Harvey, they are safe. CDAN has had tons of gossip about Weinstein for years, its worth a read if you can find them.

This proves the Get Weinsteined = Win an Oscar theory.

jews like white women

when will lena dunham speak up surely he sexually assaulted her

Not entirely true. A guy who lives in new york tells me that those zz top Orthodox looking jews get caught with black hookers all the time

Uh, I highly HIGHLY doubt it. I mean I understand he's a fat ugly monster, but I HIGHLY doubt it LOL

+100.

Has there been any female that claimed that Harvey raped them? Its mostly just passes or some creepy comment. So lets say the man is a creep but there are no proofs that he actually raped someone. Also, how long will this witchhunt go on? The man already apologized ffs

BAGEL'D

I see a strong link here. and something happened later youtube.com/watch?v=YQa_uz5PT00

Well the black ones are cheaper...

>DUDE JLAW IS SO AWKWARD LMAO

he has a great taste in women

why? She's a nigger might as well fuck a goat at least it won't talk.

Sup Forums is pol and we're the majority on the internet and the west.

the left can't meme.

Gemma "I survived the Gehenna" Arterton!

Nice butt no boobs

It was 2011 though

Any proof will be getting held back from the public so it can go to trial.
If that shit came out, he could claim that no jury could ever be impartial.

The fact the girls aren't being sued or aggressively silenced, means that there's something happening behind the scenes.
I think even Cosby sued some of his accusers. Or counter-sued one who took it to civil court.

>He's a boobs guy

Note how Stone's career trajectory changed after she lost all that weight.
Harvey was a "lose that extra weight" guy.
She was the funny gal. Then suddenly she's in a shit ton of serious lead roles and arthouse type flicks.
Well publicized relationships with leading men. The whole Harvey PR upgrade.

has there been threads about how Tarantino admitted he knew about what Weinstein was doing and kept the secret?

bad day at the office for harv

poor girl

my man aint racist, he can eat any type and colors of different asses, DAYUM, DAS RITE KILLING RACISTY LIKE DAT

Even echoed JLaw's same self-serving "wage gap" bullshit.

>In this second encounter with Harvey, I found him to be pushy and idiosyncratic more than anything.

Kind of like when Seth Rogen smells the ketchup fart and realizes Brennan and Dale's suits are fucked up

>outting yourself as an underage faggot

so did he actually get laid by any big stars? seems like every story i've read so far is "we went up to his room and i said no"

some of these women have to be changing the story to save face. rejecting harvey makes you a victim to feel sorry for. fucking harvey makes you the slut who doesn't deserve the fame, nobody wants to admit to that even if its true, and its not like harvey is gonna tell the real story

>some of these women have to be changing the story to save face. rejecting harvey makes you a victim to feel sorry for. fucking harvey makes you the slut who doesn't deserve the fame, nobody wants to admit to that even if its true, and its not like harvey is gonna tell the real story
Bingo. None of the enablers are going to talk either, unless they can paint it as victims themselves.

Before, I thought the whores all deserved it, but I unironically like Lupita, so FUCK HARVEY

That's a completely different woman

>harv had a diversity quota

I know! I thought he had taste!

PURE CO LE NEGREEEEEE

>still using "it's the current year"

All this.

That's why JLaw said some wishy washy "I didn't see any evidence" bullshit before deflecting to something completely unrelated about her being called a fat pig.

She fucked him willingly and became the highest earning actress in Hollywood all while making movies which consistently bomb

She's fucking disgusting, I will lose all respect for Harv if he fucked her.

Elbows too pointy?

She certainly didn't win it for her 20 seconds of screen time in 12 Years a Slave.