ITT: superheroes who can't beat a Sentinel

>fight takes place in The Colosseum, characters have their normal gear against your average Sentinel

Daredevil

Beast

captain America

Has anyone actually died to a regular sentinel?

The genocide on Magneto's island doesn't count.

Morpho died to a Sentinel in the x-men cartoon

With shield? Captain America could take a sentinel with the shield.

He got better

Maybe he was talking about a literal Captain of America. In that case, it doesn't matter what shield you give him. The guy is gonna die

Which model?

Also, I miss Juston.

>the Danger Room has killed more X-men than Sentinels have
Oh the irony

Over 16 million muties died to sentinels

>16 million
jesus you would think mutant rights would be more of a prominent issue about the common civ

I couldn't imagine a straight 16 mil genocide happening in America anytime in the past hundred years without at least a couple people raising a fuss.

Not sure which model. What one would you pick? (ie powerful, but not OP)

Probably AI powered O.N.E. Sentinels. Since they were originally mecha designed to protect mutants.

And failed miserably.

IIRC, MKII ones are so OP that they had to be tricked into flying into the sun in order to be stopped.

>Mutant Relations
>Good writing
Pick one.

Minority populations in a nation as large as America still tend to be very large. If we assume the homosexual population is 1% for example, that's still at least 3 million people. If the propaganda is tilted the right way it's very easy to convince a large populace to be indifferent to large-scale suffering.

I think that accounts for the WIlde Sentinels in Genosha.

Still, that would get people's attention regardless of where it happened.

Cyclops is literally Hitler for destroying a cloud that sterilized all mutants on the planet, sickened and killed thousands, caused anti-mutant riots that resulted in multiple massacres, (and that's not counting all the shit it did to Inhumans like wiping out Thane's town and Red Raven's kingdom).

>implying Marvel civilians don't all wish mutants were extinct

>muh 16 gorillion
that never happened, there is no evidence of it ever happening only what the mutie media tells us, we must kill all muties

So has anyone at SHIELD tried to do anything about the government making mutant-killing giant robots? I know Hill probably wouldn't care, but what about Fury or any pro-government superheroes?

>Still, that would get people's attention regardless of where it happened.
Americans don't seem to care about Syria and what's currently happening in Iraq despite the fact that it involves a US coalition, and that it involves successfully fighting ISIS, the group Americans claim to be so concerned about. Lots of innocents are trapped and brutalized by ISIS and caught in the crossfire but they don't really care unless they become refugees and try to go to America.

It's still reported in the news, and I've seen various protests in support of Aleppo victims. And most people discussing the Syrian conflict don't actively crave for more dead Syrians the way Marvel civilians do.

Don't confuse national responses with personal ones.

People would know, but I know the government wouldn't be doing jack shit.