Well, she's not wrong

Well, she's not wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Shanda_Sharer
youtube.com/watch?v=Bra7QG4Ffgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't witches get their power from Satan?

This was true. During the middle age.

> the joke
> your head

change the w for a b, user.

Because when a man is confident and strong they call him a wizard.

no no no, they call her bossy

but that's ok a bossy guy is just a asshole, dick, or motherfucker. in my experience.

You are a buddhist wicca.
You belong in a pyre.

>inb4 triggered /r9k/fags

Lisa needs to be hit by a car. Preferably the same one who killed Brian.

Nowadays, we call them nerds. Which you are, Lisa.

Women only exist for three reasons:

1. Take it up the ass
2. Swallow loads
3. STFU

>WAHH why are you killing me!? I just tried to summon Satan while high on hallucinogens to kill a girl in my town!
Most witches were shitty teenagers to begin with. When was a strong and confident woman ever been accused of witchcraft? Did she forgot men could also be accused of being heretics?

Which is why you date guys instead, user?

why did the cat have to be a tranny

This. I have been confident and strong for all 30 years of my life and my wizard powers are just beginning to manifest.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Shanda_Sharer

Witness case.

I'm not believing it unless I see the sauce.

She's cute either way, and that's hard to do, so props out if she is.

in this scene Lisa isn't supposed to be right, the joke is that she's irrationally pissed a Milhouse because he mistook her "wiccan" costume for a witch and she's grasping at straws and saying that he's sexist, even though she is clearly dressed like a literal witch.
she's supposed to be pulling shit out of her ass

Witch means a wise woman

I don't see how it makes a difference. If you are going to be an animal fucker, you might as well be a faggot as well.

>When was a strong and confident woman ever been accused of witchcraft?

All the fucking time in the Puritan days of pre-Independence America?

Men had a defense for being heretics, usually in the form of renouncing their ways and paying a fine. The unrepentant ones were excommunicated with burning at the stake being reserved for the absolute dangerous people, usually because they were political enemies that threatened the establishment of order more than the ideas of religion.

Women had no defense, they were just executed.

She is. And Lisas feminism is strawman bullshit.

Which of those witches was strong and confident?
>Hurr only the puritan days matter!
I guess shit like the Inquisition is unrelated.

More like when someone is powerful and confident, ''they'' aka the power that already is in control see her/him as an inconvenience to their own power and are confident they can wipe the floor with him/her. The fact that she is a woman has absolutely nothing to do with it, its just that its expected for men to suck it up while its socially acceptable for women to whine it up since the previous part about men still applies anyway, so it ain't like they are gonna whine about it else they will be ridiculed as spineless pussies for failing to suck it up.

Life is unfair to everybody girl, deal with it. You can't get the pie, the cream and the approval of the guy not getting any piece of that pie.

Feminists retconned witches to feminist.
It's their we woz kings.

Source?

>being this buttmad serious

Yet you SJW crybabies hypocritically whine that nobody on the right has a sense of humor.

> you can't get a joke
> I'm the one without a sense of humor

right.

Witches are my fetish.

Source on this?

Critter Coven.

Because women weren't allowed to litterally do anything outside of what was strictly considered the norm, that is stay put and still and hope nobody accused them of witchcraft because being suspected alone basically meant ostracization and risking getting burned at the stake or thrown in a lake to see if they floated.
If a woman spent too much time outside, was seen gathering medical herbs or tried studying sciences or whatever she was at serious risk.

Danke
Have a nice thread

> muh witchburnings

You mean the negligible minority (less than 170 per year in the entire america and europe) that happened through centuries? Stop crying.

>Why is it when a boman is confident and powerful, they call her a witch?

I don't get it

They're called sorceresses you dumb kid

The only one crying here is you.
It's like you're afraid of recognizing certains categories of people were persecuted in the past despite there being extensive documentation of it, the fuck is up with that?

>the vvitch.jpg

So how does the human race continue?

heh

> The only one crying here is you.
> All the fucking time in the Puritan days of pre-Independence America?

You are an idiot. Stop saying bullshit and then I won't have to correct you for it.

The fact that there is extensive documentation is good, because it shows it's just another something people keep pushing to enforce their victim-ism. Get over it.

How else would a woman get power in the middle ages?

>Why is it whenever I try to force my opinions on people they call me a bitch

Considering how normal this sort of thing is for Lisa and how the rest of the cast kisses her ass, I dont think she was meant to be seen as wrong.

Its one of those great ironies that the writers dont seem to realize that Lisa has done more to harm her family than any other character.

I think you have severe emotional issues but whatever man, at least I know you won't reproduce or interact too much with other people and that's everything I could ask from you.
Peace.

Sex and blackmail?

What emotional issues?
He's correcting matters of fact.

Explain how I """lost""".

>implying women had access to education then
>or 99% of men

People will always be persecuted for not following social norms. Society does this on its own and still does to this day. And you know what group is best at doing this? Woman. Normally against other women. It starts in god damned elementary school. Women called out other woman as witches all the time. It was an easy way to get competition out of the way.

>It's one of those great ironies that the writers don't seem to realize that Lisa has done more to harm her family than any other character.

no, they get it from literally and figuratively fucking satan.

also best lisa btfo moments?

>It was an easy way to get competition out of the way

Not that men don't have rivalries of course, but they generally believe in sportsmanship and rules of engagement, which women do not for the most part.

> I lost, here is an ad hominem

Sorry user, come back when you know what you are talking about.

By using a fallacy to deflect the fact that you tried to twist a historical event to reinforce your agenda.

2 and 3 are the same thing, user.

Not really.

Also 90% of whitch hunt is during and post renaiscence, not middle age.

Explain how I """twisted""" an historical event, assuming of course that the entire history of puritan and european witch hunts can be boiled down to a single event as you put it.

>implying renaissance is not just late middle ages

oh noes, some intellectuals started to draw boobs, it's a new age guys

Bart usually just ends up hurting himself or causing them mild annoyance.

Lisa has caused largescale financial harm to the family due to always forcing her morals of them.

Hell, she crippled her brothers musical talent out of jealousy. What has Bart done to Lisa that even compares?

Says the person whining about "sjws". Almost like Trump worshippers are hypocrites...

There can only be so many witches then.
Only one Satan
He can only fuck so much
Say he fucked and made 1 witch a min
Its only 1440 a day if all he does is fuck witches

>All the fucking time in the Puritan days of pre-Independence America?
If you look at the most famous witch trials in Salem, yes the majority (roughly 70-75%) were women, but the remainder of the people condemned to death for the crime of witchcraft were men.

Also burning at the stake is largely pop culture. Most people sentenced to die of witchcraft were just hung.

Also, the things that led to accusations of witchcraft tended to be more along the lines of mental illness or seizures (or in one case, being a different skin color) rather than innocuous things like gathering herbs.

You're jealous of them aren't you?

By claiming it happened all the time or in a massive scale, where actually as I posted it was pretty much negligible. More people die drowning in bathtubs in the US than were burned at the stak the entire US/Europe.

>last witch trial in the US/Europe was in the 1600's
>Saudi Arabia executed two people a few years ago for sorcery and witchcraft

Really makes you think.

that's why witches make orgies, also I believe satan can be in many places at the sme time, I mean, if the saints that were just humans can do it, an all powerful demon also can do it.

Just 170 deaths per year? LOL what a small number! Stop crying guys! You sound like those dumb Sup Forumstards who cry about victims of islamic terrorism, which causes just about as many deaths per year, a completely negligible number! YOU WHINY LOSERS!

Satan is all powerful, and he's an angel.

You'd think he would be able to fuck more of them after all that practice of raping souls.

It's because there are men who have frail egos that collapse when challenged, so they lash out at anyone they see at holding a lower social status than themselves and demonize anyone who attempts to rise above them.

tldr; It's all the fault of insecure beta males.

I don't think he meant 170 per year, I think he meant 170 ever, throughout the centuries.

> something that is happening right at this moment
> something that happened centuries ago, that is massively exaggerated but still recognized as something bad that shouldn't be repeated

I think you just shot yourself in the foot.

Also, funfact: that number was for the entire puritan world (US/Europe). I'm sure if you add the ME and Africa to Islamic Terrorism the number soars.

>women
>powerful

I'd like to hear a further explanation on this statement

I wrote an essay on witchcraft in the Early Modern period. Their beliefs were absolutely mental given that they had zero proof for any of it other than hearsay and testimony extracted via torture

There was this commonly held belief that demons couldn't spawn children with humans, so a woman couldn't become pregnant by an Incubus and a man couldn't make a Succubus pregnant so this one nutter in the 1500's was like "right, but what if the Devil, in the form of a succubus has sex with a man, retains the sperm, changes form into that of an incubus, has sex with a woman and then releases said sperm into the woman, could she become pregnant?"

To which the response (after lengthy debate) was basically "In my opinion I don't think this can happen because Galen tells us that the energy for sperm is generated in the heart, not the testicles and because the Devil lacks a heart, the sperm won't work"

People were literally put to death by those who did this sort of thinking.

he was an angel, angel means "covered in grace" it's more a title than a race or whatever they are, when he fell from God's grace he was no longer an angel.

>jealous of cumdumpsters

Not at all

No, it's 170 per year. It's 50000 but through 300 years.

Keep in mind however that those 50000 weren't only 'witches', they were for example political enemies accused of heresy.

not even close to the six million killed by hitler.

What about procreation, user?

He is a fallen angel, but an angel regardless. All of the demons are just those that followed him.

Yeah, it's pretty much negligible.

As I said it was something bad, but people like to exaggerate it to justify their victim mindset.

You know that reminds me.
The bible never says that satan became ugly when he fell from grace.

And that angels are all pretty and shit.

So ...

Exactly. It's why they're so enticing to listen to. I never understood why demons were made to look like monsters.

>Extensive doccumentation

There really isn't. There's a great deal of debate over the numbers killed for witchcraft in both America and Europe because the records on both sides of the Atlantic range wildly from incredibly detailed accounts of their names, family members and crimes accused of to just a surname or even just the number of those executed at times depending on how well the record keeping was in that area and how fucked the person keeping the records was about actually doing their job.

Still wasn't loads though. 50-60,000 over the course of about 2-4 centuries is a number I came across a few times when I was writing about it at university.

Also it wasn't just women by any means. It was mostly women, but certainly not uniformly women.

Because Satan and his followers are the epitome of pure evil perhaps?

user, it's very obvious that if you had the chance you'd be a cumdumpster. You sound like you have all the capabilities to be a dick taster,

It makes more sense to me to have them look beautiful so you know to always be vigilant.

There is nothing to be vigilant about, yeah Satan is an angel but a fallen one. He has rebelled against God for assuming he is more powerful which is the worst thing you can do

Representing total evil, I think it would make sense to manifest him as a horrid creature

If his front was beautiful and his back was a monster, than I'd agree. Issue is there is no reason he would look any different because he was cast out. Also, you must always be vigilant or you can be tricked by what appeared to be the right voice.

>"right, but what if the Devil, in the form of a succubus has sex with a man, retains the sperm, changes form into that of an incubus, has sex with a woman and then releases said sperm into the woman, could she become pregnant?"
There's something weirdly affirming about the fact that, no matter the time period, people will always make inane speculation about ridiculous subjects.

Hellboy says that evil has many forms.

It can be a savage beast running at you to destroy your soul, can be something seductive and small like a bird and so on.

"monstrous" demons are just a facet of evil, as much as "beautiful' demons, both always coexisted.

it isn't at all out of character for lisa but in the scene in question the audience is meant to be sympathizing with Milhouse, so in this particular instance she's supposed to be overreacting for no good reason.

The point I'm making is that the monstrous demons and the beautiful ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bra7QG4Ffgg

Kek, its literally the Monty Python witch hunt logic

>Protestant kill 10x more people than the Inquisition
>still manage to decieve the world that its the Inquisition that was evil

Protestants are of Satan's ballsack

Blame Europe for mashing their cultural iconography with Christianity. That's also the reason that Cherubs are portrayed as small naked winged children and Jesus is white.

>executions were performed on the basis of biblical headcanon
What a wild time to be alive it must have been

....not anymore. Wtf lisa, you're getting more and more retarded and preachy either each season. No we don't call people luke Michelle Obama witches. Jesus, I don't hate women, and I'm pretty sure a hood percentage of people here don't. Why is it that feminists like lisa antagonize everyone else???

Satan has two dicks, user, and that's just if you look at his dick.